FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > how did you feel when your husband comes out as a cd?

how did you feel when your husband comes out as a cd?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *exy-shamen OP   Woman  over a year ago

Dudley

hey guys, just wondered how other wives felt when their hubby or bf came out as being cd? i'm not sure myself about how I feel about it, but i'm supporting him fully to discover himself.

shamen xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ollytrollopWoman  over a year ago

Bolton

i supported mine, although i did hate him for having better legs than me in a skirt lol, good luck xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Never been in that situation but just wanted to say how fantastic it is that you are fully supportive of your husband.

Good luck and best wishes to you both x

Men in frocks don't work, glad I have a real man couldn't have my man dressing up as a bird

"Men in frocks don't work, glad I have a real man couldn't have my man dressing up as a bird"
If you haven't been in the situation mentioned or cannot offer any supportive advice don't comment at all!

"Men in frocks don't work, glad I have a real man couldn't have my man dressing up as a birdIf you haven't been in the situation mentioned or cannot offer any supportive advice don't comment at all! "
just coz we don't agree wiv it don't mean we can't have a say

"Men in frocks don't work, glad I have a real man couldn't have my man dressing up as a bird"

Does not make a man any less a man because he chooses to dress as a woman.

I don't care if you agree or disagree with cross dressing, but to say a man who does is not a "real man" is just not true!

"I don't care if you agree or disagree with cross dressing, but to say a man who does is not a "real man" is just not true!"

Exactly. Nothing wrong with disagreeing but there's no need to be rude.

I would be very supportive if my bloke was a cd. Fine by me and lots of fun too!

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

"I don't care if you agree or disagree with cross dressing, but to say a man who does is not a "real man" is just not true!

I would be very supportive if my bloke was a cd. Fine by me and lots of fun too! "

unless he was your toy boy a cd in his 90's would be pretty unusual i guess lol

each to their own i say. if you love your hubby/partner, why stop if he likes dressing up. doesnt change the man, hes still the person you love

"I don't care if you agree or disagree with cross dressing, but to say a man who does is not a "real man" is just not true!

I would be very supportive if my bloke was a cd. Fine by me and lots of fun too!

unless he was your toy boy a cd in his 90's would be pretty unusual i guess lol"

Aha....

By *ouplekinkCouple  over a year ago

kink town

My hubby is a 'real man' and he likes to dress up now and then.

"Men in frocks don't work, glad I have a real man couldn't have my man dressing up as a bird

My hubby is a 'real man' and he likes to dress up now and then."

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

wishing you both all the best and I am glad your husband has such a lovely supportive wife.

best advice would be... always be honest with each other, if at times it makes you uncomfortable... tell him xx

By *uby In StockingsTV/TS  over a year ago

Cheadle

The beaumont society was founded to support family members and friends of transgendered people although they do cater for all across the range, failing that I have been known to have a good ear and happy to help in any way I can, mwah, xxxxxxxxxxxx

As long as you love each other, I'd think things should get better from here!

It probably took a lot for him to tell you (and want to share that aspect of his life with you, if that's the case) so if I were you it'd make me love him even more because he's felt comfortable enough to tell me

Good luck to the both of you and I hope you can both be happy xxx

My former husband came out to me as a CD after years of doing it in secret from me. At first I was shocked and a little unsure of how to be about it all.

We tentatively worked his cd into our sex life and it took about a year, but I began to get used to it and eventually found it a turn on.

After we split, I mostly dated guys who liked to CD because it had become a kink of mine.

Now, with my boyf, he has explored this area, as a sexual kink only and enjoys doing so with other bi guys.

As supportive as I am, I did find it difficult with the ex when I would come home from work and he'd be eating dinner or playing video games dressed in full feminine clothes. I think the only reason I found it difficult was because I considered it a sexual thing and he had progressed further into a comfort thing too. I supported him, but did get a bit uncomfortable.

I do know, though, had we have stayed together I'd have supported him 100% comfort, sexual or otherwise.

My ex was a CD and initally I was flattered and turned on that he was able to share it with me especially considering he was such an "alpha" on the surface...it felt lie a dleiciously naughty secret just for us...

However, it rapidly became such a huge fetish for it that the only way he wanted and eventually could have sex with me was when dressed...it made me wonder if he actually loved or wanted me or the fact that I accepted his cross dressing. I used to buy him outfits or share my underwear with him...but, it became all consuming for him to the detriment of all other aspects of our relationship and all but destroyed my self esteem...

Just try to maintain a balance with the other areas of your life-support him but acknowledge your own feelings as well...

I am single but if I did have a partner, it wouldn't bother me so long as he didn't go outside except for clubs.

Big well done to you for supporting him

By *ess44Couple  over a year ago

northernireland

By *atiecd1967TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

So pleased to read so many gorgeous ladies supportive of their CD men unfortunately my ex wife did not take the same approach when I confessed my love of lingerie therefore my EX

I take full responsibility for the fact we were married such a long time before I told her and completely understand how my "deceipt" upset her however my confessing was the beginning of the end as she felt I was less of a man because of my need to dress

Good luck to the CDs and their amazing women you are sooooo lucky

Hugs Katie xxx

It is great that he has a supportive wife and can talk and discuss his wishes to dress. I imagine many men are in situations whereby they dont have this freedom and keep it private and secretive.

Im sure there will be hurdles along the way with your feelings etc. Hopefully he is equally as supportive and if you are both able to discuss and talk about these things together then you will find a way that suits you.

I have never been in this situation but with any new situation in a marriage, talking is key

Dudley

thanks for all the words of support from you all, really appreciate it. I have no issue at all with him wearing any clothes he likes (including mine) and going out dressed up where we live, but because I have chosen to not be apart of any meets with him involving other bi men, he is trying to put this back in the closet, which I know it will eat him up if he does. I don't sleep with men now, so not likely to change my mind just because they're in womens clothes/ undies.

one thing I feel I would like to clear up, a man is no less of a man just because of his choice of underwear. is a woman any less of a woman if she chooses to wear boxers? ahhh no, it's just what your comfortable in.

thanks all

By *araidWoman  over a year ago

the west (ish)

oH-OH! 'Real Men dont dress up' huh? Says who? Oh I mean... no no of course they dont. In fact ladies, I'd give all men in stockings a wide berth if I wedre you - they ALWAYS have better legs than most of us girls anyway. Besides, if you can be convinced they're a turn off, that leaves all the best and most real men for MEEEEEEEEEEEEE !! You keep going with your closed mind thoughts - suits me fine. hehehe.

"oH-OH! 'Real Men dont dress up' huh? Says who? Oh I mean... no no of course they dont. In fact ladies, I'd give all men in stockings a wide berth if I wedre you - they ALWAYS have better legs than most of us girls anyway. Besides, if you can be convinced they're a turn off, that leaves all the best and most real men for MEEEEEEEEEEEEE !! You keep going with your closed mind thoughts - suits me fine. hehehe. "

In Your Bush

"oH-OH! 'Real Men dont dress up' huh? Says who? Oh I mean... no no of course they dont. In fact ladies, I'd give all men in stockings a wide berth if I wedre you - they ALWAYS have better legs than most of us girls anyway. Besides, if you can be convinced they're a turn off, that leaves all the best and most real men for MEEEEEEEEEEEEE !! You keep going with your closed mind thoughts - suits me fine. hehehe. "

I will dress for a cookie

the west (ish)

Quick someone gimme a cookie,......

and what time's the next train to ryansville?

In Your Bush

"Quick someone gimme a cookie,......

"

It's at sex thirty and make sure they have choc chips

Though i have never had a partner who is a CD/TV i have met a few because i like men who dress so it wouldnt bother me in the slightest if i found out my partner was a cross dresser, infact id have no problem getting into a relationship with a guy who liked to dress

I think its really good your supporting him, it may feel wierd to you at the start but it can only go one of two ways, decide its not for you or accept him fully

I hope everything works out for you and i for one do no think men who like to dress are not real men

"hey guys, just wondered how other wives felt when their hubby or bf came out as being cd? i'm not sure myself about how I feel about it, but i'm supporting him fully to discover himself.

shamen xx"

You give the impression that you think all husbands come out as cross dressers.I think you'll find that most of them don't!

Dudley

"hey guys, just wondered how other wives felt when their hubby or bf came out as being cd? i'm not sure myself about how I feel about it, but i'm supporting him fully to discover himself.

shamen xx

You give the impression that you think all husbands come out as cross dressers.I think you'll find that most of them don't!"

it's not meant that way. just looking too find how other dealt and reacted to finding out. not meant to offend. Xx

shamen xx

You give the impression that you think all husbands come out as cross dressers.I think you'll find that most of them don't!"

no most of them never come out they just wank in your pants while your not in

shamen xx

You give the impression that you think all husbands come out as cross dressers.I think you'll find that most of them don't!

no most of them never come out they just wank in your pants while your not in "

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

"

I have two double choc chip cookies here!

In Your Bush

I have two double choc chip cookies here!

"

Now then this is getting tempting

the west (ish)

Oi Falcon - form an orderly queue behind me!

By *atiecd1967TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

Been very encouraged by all the comments from gorgeous ladies here about how they would happily have a relationship with a cross dresser I was beginning to lose faith and give up on ever finding a woman who COULD be with me as my man self and as Katie

Thank you all for making me realise these women do exist I shall keep looking

Lots if love Katie x

By *uby In StockingsTV/TS  over a year ago

Cheadle

But am I any less of a "man" for going out on the town dressed in feminine associated clothes and make up and jewellery??? some would say of course, however, I would say it depends on your circumstances and life experiences, being androgynous I don't consider myself to be either a "man" or a woman even though my genitalia might suggest otherwise to the uneducated, take care, hugz to all, xxx

"Been very encouraged by all the comments from gorgeous ladies here about how they would happily have a relationship with a cross dresser I was beginning to lose faith and give up on ever finding a woman who COULD be with me as my man self and as Katie

Thank you all for making me realise these women do exist I shall keep looking

Lots if love Katie x"

They do exist. I see the person inside, the other stuff isn't too important. I've had relationships with both men and women. If I liked a tv/cd guy (or girl) then I would happily have a relationship with them. Xx

By *isandreTV/TS  over a year ago

Hartlepool

Transpartners is a good website for female partners struggling with this.

» Add a new message to this topic