FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > NHS texts

NHS texts

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

would you accept one of these as 'proof' that a meet did not have a STI???

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No as the results of any sexual health test is only as good as the moment the test was administered

No definitely not for same reasons as above.

... plus some infections can take weeks or months to show up

If the OP question is more to do with the fact that it's in text format then I wouldnt see any problem with that, as long as the text states what infections have been tested for

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I think there's only one way to be sure a meet doesn't have an STI and that's if you accompany them to the clinic and stay with them the ENTIRE time until the incubation period for every sti is up. I know it's never going to happen that's why we all have to take responsibility for our own sexual health rather than rely on others to do it for us.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Agree with all of the above.... just got a msg today though from someone wanting "100% bareback natural sex" saying he wwould show me his text to convince me of his disease free status.... just astounded that anyone would!!!

"No as the results of any sexual health test is only as good as the moment the test was administered"

Exactly

Ok, so get a spare mobile and a SIM card.

Then use that phone to send a text to your everyday phone saying "Your recent check-up was 100% clear" or something medical sounding to that effect.

Then enter the phone number of your spare mobile into your contacts as "NHS GUM Clinic"

One fake text. One fake set of results.

---

Make your own choices based on what you feel comfortable with; not based on something a stranger told you!

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

i wouldnt send proof to anyone. if they dont want to take my word for it then so be it. my medical records are my business

"would you accept one of these as 'proof' that a meet did not have a STI???"

Not as proof they are sti free, but as proof they have been tested at least.

All the text says is 'Your test results are all negative' and then the phone number of the hospital and an email address. So yes it would be fairly easy to fake it.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

If someone is prepared to sit/live in my cage, whilst their latent infections may take hold, and then prove a negative result, I'd consider it. Otherwise, a phone text isn't worth much. Can't believe they'd send a text for HIV results either, would they? Saying that, there are some home HIV test kits pending approval.

If anyone wants caged housing, I offer more than bread and water.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"If someone is prepared to sit/live in my cage, whilst their latent infections may take hold, and then prove a negative result, I'd consider it. Otherwise, a phone text isn't worth much. Can't believe they'd send a text for HIV results either, would they? Saying that, there are some home HIV test kits pending approval.

If anyone wants caged housing, I offer more than bread and water."

they send a text if all of your tests are negative (even HIV ones if you have requested them)

if there is an issue with any of your results then they sed a text saying they would like you to book a further appointment

By *londeCazWoman  over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

My clap clinic doesn't send anything if tests are clear....each time I've gone they've told me they will text (that's my preferred method of communication) if any of the tests show infection otherwise if I don't hear within 2 weeks, I'm fine....that includes HIV and Hep whatever letter (can never remember which one it is)

"If someone is prepared to sit/live in my cage, whilst their latent infections may take hold, and then prove a negative result, I'd consider it. Otherwise, a phone text isn't worth much. Can't believe they'd send a text for HIV results either, would they? Saying that, there are some home HIV test kits pending approval.

If anyone wants caged housing, I offer more than bread and water."

Yes they do send a text, well my clinic did. I had every test going including HIV.

[Removed by poster at 31/07/12 15:02:49]

» Add a new message to this topic