FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > cuckolding

cuckolding

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

we are discussing and want to experiment with cuckolding--would love to chat to couples who have gone down this route.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It might be worth also talking to experienced bulls as well to gain a balanced approach.

By * and M lookingCouple  over a year ago

Worcester

[Removed by poster at 13/02/21 17:31:24]

By * and M lookingCouple  over a year ago

Worcester

Is it cuckolding or hotwifing that you are considering

There is a difference.

Also there are different levels of cuckolding too.

Set you boundaries and agree on what is and isn't allowed before you get into it.

Communication is the key.

By *uck01Man  over a year ago

Liverpool

"Is it cuckolding or hotwifing that you are considering

There is a difference.

Also there are different levels of cuckolding too.

Set you boundaries and agree on what is and isn't allowed before you get into it.

Communication is the key."

Agree, boundaries must be set so that everyone involved is comfortable with the part they play, as this poster has said there are many levels to cuckolding and you need to understand what levels your comfortable with and explain this with any potential meet with a bull, their idea of cuckolding may be different from what your expecting

By *lkNhungMan  over a year ago

Luton

"we are discussing and want to experiment with cuckolding--would love to chat to couples who have gone down this route."

I’m an experienced bull but also chat with couples who are interested in cuckholding, you could join our chat if you’re interested?

By *aughtycp1Couple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

We love cuckold play. Happy to chat privately about it x

Mrs N x

no two cuckolding couples are the same so its down to you and cuck to chat and find what you want that suits you both ... i would stay away from advice from bulls until you decide what you 2 want then look for the type of bull you want rather than a bull tell you what he wants ... nothing is more important that the cuckold couple themselves ...so until you 2 decide on how you want to play i would not involve anyone else ..

also not everyone who says hes a bull will be a bull..

we dont use bulls we look for assertive guys who understand what we want..it works very well for us..

Everyone has different ideas , it's what works for you. I was lucky to be involved with a cuckolding couple and it was a lot of fun but we discussed their kinks and ideas before we played. It's a big ask for a couple and it's important that you are both very much into it.

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Have met several couples for cuckold fun none of them wanted the same thing. The couple wanting to try it need to explain exactly what they want and who is to be involved to do what. As mentioned above cuckolding can also be confused with hot wifeing. Would be happy to discuss my experiences without meeting

I'm just interested in the dynamic and following to learn some more

By *aturing bullMan  over a year ago

TOOTING

"no two cuckolding couples are the same so its down to you and cuck to chat and find what you want that suits you both ... i would stay away from advice from bulls until you decide what you 2 want then look for the type of bull you want rather than a bull tell you what he wants ... nothing is more important that the cuckold couple themselves ...so until you 2 decide on how you want to play i would not involve anyone else ..

we dont use bulls we look for assertive guys who understand what we want..it works very well for us..

"

By *ee And MikeCouple  over a year ago

Cannock

"no two cuckolding couples are the same so its down to you and cuck to chat and find what you want that suits you both ... i would stay away from advice from bulls until you decide what you 2 want then look for the type of bull you want rather than a bull tell you what he wants ... nothing is more important that the cuckold couple themselves ...so until you 2 decide on how you want to play i would not involve anyone else ..

Totally agree with that, most men that claim to be bulls actually aren’t !

They haven’t a clue on how the cuck/hotwife/bull dynamic works, so you have to kick a lot of frogs into touch before you find a Prince

"

By *omis.69Man  over a year ago

Birmingham

Couldn’t agree more. It’s a combination of 3 people and therefore 3 minds.

All 3 need to get their “kicks” from the relationship not just the wife and bull.

Communication is key and the relationship will develop the more all 3 communicate

By *ricketman1Man  over a year ago

waterlooville

Yes try a bull also may help you It’s not for every one but very enjoyable

By *ricketman1Man  over a year ago

waterlooville

Hello yes cuckold is a great meet but has to be wanted by all people involved .very offer only the make wants to see there partner involved .

"we are discussing and want to experiment with cuckolding--would love to chat to couples who have gone down this route."

I would read cuckold forums and cuckold websites to get a better understanding of what cuckolding is. Then you can both decide how far you want to take things.

By *ireman28Man  over a year ago

Derbyshire/ Nottinghamshire

May I offer my services?

We’re very much a stag vixen couple but a lot of people would still call that a sort of cuckolding. We don’t think it is, but it definitely works for us whatever you want to call it

By *ffanotdykeCouple  over a year ago

Salop

We enjoy the company of an additional male but they should understand that they are there entirely at our invitation and yes I do like to sit back and watch her ladyship being serviced but I am in no way a "junior" party.

Any invitee has to understand they have no priviledged position and the term "bull" has no significance.

G&A

By *ecretmeetshotmanMan  over a year ago

NE

"

And you never know what you’re missing out on with an attitude like that ??......she knows what I’m talking about.

Manners cost nothing dear ??

And you never know what you’re missing out on with an attitude like that ??......she knows what I’m talking about.

Manners cost nothing dear ??"

i dont mind say what i did its easy i blocked you because im not interested maybe you need to read the rules...

also i post on the forum as part of a discussion thats not an invite for a private message ?

as for missing out nah i do fine and no doubt when covid is over ill do fine again ..

NE

Manners cost nothing dear ??

i dont mind say what i did its easy i blocked you because im not interested maybe you need to read the rules...

also i post on the forum as part of a discussion thats not an invite for a private message ? "

The lack of manners referred to your arrogant message reply, I’m happy to be of no interest, my point was that manners cost nothing so don’t know why the need for the attitude.

NE

"as for missing out nah i do fine and no doubt when covid is over ill do fine again .."

I hope you do do fine, I also hope you learn a thing or two about common courtesy......or simply ignore if you can’t help being rude ??

yawn .... ok ...

NE

"yawn .... ok ... "

Rude, arrogant.....Yup.

"

I agree once you know what you want you then need to find a guy that fits in to your wishes not the other way around

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

"

» Add a new message to this topic