FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Just come out to the wife

Just come out to the wife

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ife life more OP   Couple  over a year ago

Wisbech

I have taken that big step tonight and let the wife know I am bi and would like to try things with another man it was so scary to tell her this ut she took it so well and were still together and now looking to explore my fantasy such a big for me and a weight off my shoulders cant believe it but amazing night so far

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *etcplCouple  over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

Congratulations, its a big step to be open and honest with yourself and your partner.

I am sure you will be able to satisfy your fantasies easily once everyone is allowed out to play again.

By *nthonyreidMan  over a year ago

Santa Cruz Mountains Ca

congratulations enjoy the journey

Wisbech

I will be and cant believe it was one of the wifes fantasy just made me want to try it more I hope others are able to fell how good I do right now

Wisbech

Thank you I cant wait to try everything new to me and explore this new world

By *adame 2SwordsWoman  over a year ago

Victoria, London

Congratulations! I know so many who don't feel they could say anything.

Take it slow, let her process it and hopefully move forward with her support.

I know it must be a huge sigh of relief for you.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Good on you op and here is hoping that you live your best life in these shit times.

T

Isn’t it such a shame that even in this day and age men still find it hard to tell their bisexual partner that they are too.

I’m pleased fir you op. Pleased your other half accepts you’re the same as she is.

By *DB007Man  over a year ago

lichfield

Well done, this is something I am hoping to achieve soon too.

Wisbech

Ye so much now I fell I can be myself and I cant wait to explore

A word of advice, explore together and enjoy the journey as a couple, I came out to the ex wife and we had lots of fun, but ultimately when we split she said that she only did a lot if it to support me. That's not to say she didn't enjoy it but she would not be doing it again with another partner. Dont rush things and give it time before you act on it. I know what it's like to have been there. Just make sure that she is a part if your journey.

By *ricketman1Man  over a year ago

waterlooville

Well done and hopefully things we’ll get even more exciting and sexy

Wisbech

"A word of advice, explore together and enjoy the journey as a couple, I came out to the ex wife and we had lots of fun, but ultimately when we split she said that she only did a lot if it to support me. That's not to say she didn't enjoy it but she would not be doing it again with another partner. Dont rush things and give it time before you act on it. I know what it's like to have been there. Just make sure that she is a part if your journey."

She will always be the main part of my exploring and if shes not there then I'm not intrested and all will be passed by her first but thank you

Wow, that’s fantastic. Good on you and on her too. You must feel not only relief but a huge rush of closeness and excitement that’s comes from knowing there’s exploring to be done.

By *ast_jjMan  over a year ago

Dublin and London

Great to hear. Some very exciting times ahead for you both. Enjoy!

By *hrough the looking gla55Couple  over a year ago

Cheam

Well Done. It must feel amazing and should lead to a stronger and healthier relationship now that it’s all out. Not to mention loads more fun fab wise.

So happy for you both

Excellent news... have fun

Bi guy here shame we are a bit far away from each other

Have fun x

By *shantyWoman  over a year ago

Folkestone

It’s a big step to make and sad so many feel they can’t discuss it with their closest. I’ve recently by accident discovered my partner was on here and bi, I’ve not approached the bi subject with him as I know he won’t be willing to discuss it as he wasn’t about the rest of it so no point. It doesn’t bother me that he is and if that’s what he enjoys I’m not going to stop him, however what does bother me and hurts so much more are the lies. I know everyone will respond differently but I’d far rather be able to be open about it and support each other but it’s such a hard subject to approach for many

"It’s a big step to make and sad so many feel they can’t discuss it with their closest. I’ve recently by accident discovered my partner was on here and bi, I’ve not approached the bi subject with him as I know he won’t be willing to discuss it as he wasn’t about the rest of it so no point. It doesn’t bother me that he is and if that’s what he enjoys I’m not going to stop him, however what does bother me and hurts so much more are the lies. I know everyone will respond differently but I’d far rather be able to be open about it and support each other but it’s such a hard subject to approach for many"
i know where you are coming from.my ex husband kept his sexuality a secret. When i eventually found out i told him to leave that day.

By *ast_jjMan  over a year ago

Dublin and London

"It’s a big step to make and sad so many feel they can’t discuss it with their closest. I’ve recently by accident discovered my partner was on here and bi, I’ve not approached the bi subject with him as I know he won’t be willing to discuss it as he wasn’t about the rest of it so no point. It doesn’t bother me that he is and if that’s what he enjoys I’m not going to stop him, however what does bother me and hurts so much more are the lies. I know everyone will respond differently but I’d far rather be able to be open about it and support each other but it’s such a hard subject to approach for manyi know where you are coming from.my ex husband kept his sexuality a secret. When i eventually found out i told him to leave that day."
Could you not talk to him about it?

By *shantyWoman  over a year ago

Folkestone

"It’s a big step to make and sad so many feel they can’t discuss it with their closest. I’ve recently by accident discovered my partner was on here and bi, I’ve not approached the bi subject with him as I know he won’t be willing to discuss it as he wasn’t about the rest of it so no point. It doesn’t bother me that he is and if that’s what he enjoys I’m not going to stop him, however what does bother me and hurts so much more are the lies. I know everyone will respond differently but I’d far rather be able to be open about it and support each other but it’s such a hard subject to approach for manyi know where you are coming from.my ex husband kept his sexuality a secret. When i eventually found out i told him to leave that day.Could you not talk to him about it? "

Easier said than done sadly

By *aughtycp1Couple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

Well done for being open with your wife. I love watching my hubby with another guy. It's a real turn on for me x

Mrs N

By *evilandTheBeastCouple  over a year ago

Peterborough and Bedford

Well done for having the courage to talk openly to your wife. And congratulations on having a wife who is understanding and open-minded. Hope you'll have great adventures on your journey together, when it's safe to meet others again.

By *ikilovesCCouple  over a year ago

village life, closest main town inverness

What they said above lol

Good luck guys, have fun with it

By *onlywishiMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

Sounds like your a proper partnership who can talk to each other about anything even if it might take time but keep talking and confirm your both happy for things to go further before you try anything good luck and hope you have some fab times

Well done you have a great wife and enjoy your first cock x

I need to pluck up the courage to tell my wife I'm bi curious.

In the bedroom she rims, fingers and uses a strap on plus other toys on my arse. I've also sucked a cock like dildo in front of her. She must have some idea I'm bi......mustn't she?

How do I take the next step and tell her?

If she accepts me being bi it may open up new things for us as a couple.

I'm assuming most of the males in couples here are bi or at least curious.

Having a woman present somehow justifies them needing cock

Good for you OP

Enjoy

Woman announces she is bisexual or wants to explore, society cheers and is accepting

Man does the same, very mixed reactions, but often not nearly as accepting.

Shocks me how often I see ladies profiles that will not meet bi men, like they are carrying the plague or some other disease.

OP well done, good times ahead

By *bwlookingforfunWoman  over a year ago

crawley

I would ideally find a bi guy. Its hot.

As much as I couldn't exactly want my man to meet other females, I wouldn't mind him meeting guys.

By *ristenloveCouple  over a year ago

London

"Isn’t it such a shame that even in this day and age men still find it hard to tell their bisexual partner that they are too.

I’m pleased fir you op. Pleased your other half accepts you’re the same as she is. "

Very well said

By *ristenloveCouple  over a year ago

London

"I'm assuming most of the males in couples here are bi or at least curious.

Having a woman present somehow justifies them needing cock

Good for you OP

Enjoy "

Lol

» Add a new message to this topic