FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Love eggs remote control

Love eggs remote control

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just investing my first one best way to have fun and get the full benefits, sadly lockdown hindering the pass remote to someone else lol

So thinking try walking maybe shopping when more experienced

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Just investing my first one best way to have fun and get the full benefits, sadly lockdown hindering the pass remote to someone else lol

So thinking try walking maybe shopping when more experienced "

Strangely I have just been looking at these this morning, I want one that's remote controlled via an app, but there's so much choice and i don't really know what the best option is!

By *edheadjMan  over a year ago

High Wycombe

"Just investing my first one best way to have fun and get the full benefits, sadly lockdown hindering the pass remote to someone else lol

Strangely I have just been looking at these this morning, I want one that's remote controlled via an app, but there's so much choice and i don't really know what the best option is! "

If it's for your partner to have the control close by, then I'd highly recommend the Tracey Cox love egg.

If it's for your partner to control it from further afield (at home say) then the lush 3 would be your best bet

I purchased one a few months ago, wear it when walking, food shopping, working....love the secretive feeling. Such a turn on.

When I’ve been really horny and in a supermarket, I find myself looking at men, intently staring at their mouths wondering how they kiss, if they’ve a cock that would feel good in me.... I’m probably actually stood there drooling Hahaa

I purchased one a few months ago, wear it when walking, food shopping, working....love the secretive feeling. Such a turn on.

When I’ve been really horny and in a supermarket, I find myself looking at men, intently staring at their mouths wondering how they kiss, if they’ve a cock that would feel good in me.... I’m probably actually stood there drooling Hahaa "

Aww love sound of this definitely umm imagine looking sultry in our masks too on weekend to do list ha

Strangely I have just been looking at these this morning, I want one that's remote controlled via an app, but there's so much choice and i don't really know what the best option is!

If it's for your partner to have the control close by, then I'd highly recommend the Tracey Cox love egg.

If it's for your partner to control it from further afield (at home say) then the lush 3 would be your best bet "

Aww sadly controlled by me at min but future fun yes

By *edheadjMan  over a year ago

High Wycombe

If it's for your partner to control it from further afield (at home say) then the lush 3 would be your best bet

Aww sadly controlled by me at min but future fun yes "

Then totally go for the Tracey Cox one and enjoy your shopping trips

If it's for your partner to control it from further afield (at home say) then the lush 3 would be your best bet "

Thanks, I was thinking more further afield, so a good recommendation for both of us there! Thank you!

By *rder66Man  over a year ago

Tatooine

I think this would be so much fun. Being out with a FWB or partner and teasing with the remote.

The wifi ones are fun. You send a complete stranger the code, they control you from anywhere in the world x

"The wifi ones are fun. You send a complete stranger the code, they control you from anywhere in the world x "

Ohhh an idea next purchase got remote one now haha soon we hopefully can arrange meets when safe let the joy begin

When I’ve been really horny and in a supermarket, I find myself looking at men, intently staring at their mouths wondering how they kiss, if they’ve a cock that would feel good in me.... I’m probably actually stood there drooling Hahaa "

Have you tried App controlled love eggs where you can give a partner control of it from anywhere?

When I’ve been really horny and in a supermarket, I find myself looking at men, intently staring at their mouths wondering how they kiss, if they’ve a cock that would feel good in me.... I’m probably actually stood there drooling Hahaa

Have you tried App controlled love eggs where you can give a partner control of it from anywhere?"

I have, and I would love to do that with someone

I would say get the lovense one.

It can be controlled by anyone you choose from anywhere using an app!

Have you tried App controlled love eggs where you can give a partner control of it from anywhere?

I have, and I would love to do that with someone "

The Lovense one is a lot of fun. But pricey

Worth the money though. Especially if you can’t see each other all the time

By *hubaysiWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

I get these kind of looks from guys in Aldi all the time.....!

Lovense all the way. Even for the guys toys.

Absolutely love mine, especially shopping or in pubs.

By *olidOak85Couple  over a year ago

Yorkshire

I've heard the Lovense one is great, but I'm yet to get one - next purchase on my Wish List! xxher

By *eavenNhellCouple  over a year ago

carrbrook stalybridge

A friend had a set that could be set off by a text

Went on a long train journey with hubby occasionaly texting from home to tease her

Load of kids got on at one stop and they were somehow setting it off when texting

Poor girl had to virtualy crawl to the loo and take them out

By *angOnBunnyCouple  over a year ago

Ipswich

"I've heard the Lovense one is great, but I'm yet to get one - next purchase on my Wish List! xxher"

We have the lush 2 and play in the pub at times, we'll used too. Such good fun and we generally go home early

By *rx1Couple  over a year ago

South of Bideford, Devon

We recently purchased the We-Vibe Jive.

great remote egg. Works from the app.

so either control it from YOUR phone, or even better the app allows it to be controlled from ANOTHER phone, if both phones are paired.

I can be out shopping and my husband is at home taking full control.

According to the instructions, someone on the other side of the World can control it.

Just to add an option we have a wevibe 1st generation x

The newest ones are app controlled these are worn partly inside and partly out (it’s a c shape) so you get 2 kinds of stimulation at the same time and when you get home you don’t have to take it out to play further x

It’s a really nice piece to have in a collection x

Aww some excellent advice here should of checked before my purchase hahs but add to wish list next time

I bought Hannah one for Xmas which you can control via the app but she took one look at it and basically said no thank you. Still brand new unused and in the box

By *ev_1Couple  over a year ago

Bickliegh

By good quality ones we bought once fell apart after one use

By *ink-182Man  over a year ago

Runcorn

search Lovense, they are pricey but you get what you pay for x

By *y favourite knickersCouple  over a year ago

yorkshire

We have one. Great fun in restaurants and supermarket queues but also when we’re not together

By *inksAPlentyCouple  over a year ago

Bedfordshire

So thinking try walking maybe shopping when more experienced I think this would be so much fun. Being out with a FWB or partner and teasing with the remote."

Mr did that to me on a day out in London, teasing me a day - in the London Dungeons, at a restaurant, finally made me cum on a packed tube on our way to the hotel

Ms x

By *loscouplegl3Couple  over a year ago

Gloucester

Wifey has bought one of these this afternoon. Looking forward to experimenting when she gets home

» Add a new message to this topic