FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Newbee

Newbee

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *urbotomo OP   Man  over a year ago

Stockport

Hi you Lovely sexy people looking for advice I'm pretty new on here recently seperated male looking for fun whats the best way of putting myself out there do I post nude pic's which in my opinion don't do me any favors or do I try and just chat

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Go onto forum search and type ‘Help for Newbies’ click the first one and you’ll be forever grateful to the women who made that thread

"Hi you Lovely sexy people looking for advice I'm pretty new on here recently seperated male looking for fun whats the best way of putting myself out there do I post nude pic's which in my opinion don't do me any favors or do I try and just chat "

Best thing you can do is write a decent profile.

And in a lockdown your status is sure not to help in your hunt for cunt!!!!

Be lucky op.

T

By * Plus ECouple  over a year ago

The South

"Hi you Lovely sexy people looking for advice I'm pretty new on here recently seperated male looking for fun whats the best way of putting myself out there do I post nude pic's which in my opinion don't do me any favors or do I try and just chat "

Start with actually writing a profile.

Good quality pictures.

Don't advertise that you're looking to meet in the middle of a global pandemic when we're all supposed to be social distancing and in lockdown. That just makes you look selfish and irresponsible. No one wants that.

Think about what your target audience wants, not what you think they want.

Write about what you offer as well as what you want.

If all else fails, do a forum search for "profile advice", there are literally hundreds to choose from.

E

By *aunchy RaccoonsCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

Having profile picture usually helps.

By *partharmonyCouple  over a year ago

Ruislip

Concentrate on how you look fully clothed. Get good photos in good light (so outdoors on a sunny day in pleasant surroundings) in a variety of smart and casual clothes. That's much more important that nude photos in our opinion. People want to know what you'll look like when they meet you. They can work out if they want to go further after that.

Your knob is something a partner will want to get to grips with when they decide to go to bed with you. It is highly unlikely to be what gets in that situation in the first place.

And make sure you have an avatar.

» Add a new message to this topic