FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Improving my profile :-)

Improving my profile :-)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ieryPhoenix OP   Man  over a year ago

Stechford Birmingham

Hey, guys can I get any advice on how to improve my profile to get a better chance of meets when lockdown is over

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oxy lady40Woman  over a year ago

bridgwater

[Removed by poster at 25/02/21 12:52:14]

By *oxy lady40Woman  over a year ago

bridgwater

First I would change your profile picture to one of just you , a lot of people don’t like to see them on single profile

By *LUKCouple  over a year ago

Loughborough

Also you have videos of your ex-girlfriends on your profile, are they aware of this?

A lot of people value discretion on this website, and would find that very off putting

By *sm265Woman  over a year ago

Shangri-la

Agree with the above. Your avatar has another woman's tits on it and other than that the only pic on your profile is a close up video of you fucking someone else. Both would immediately put me off.

By *sm265Woman  over a year ago

Shangri-la

But looking at the green arrow you've already been told all this

By *JCouple  over a year ago

Teesside

"Agree with the above. Your avatar has another woman's tits on it and other than that the only pic on your profile is a close up video of you fucking someone else. Both would immediately put me off.

"

This 1 million percent!

You profile says your ex partner gives you permission to use fuck video with her in? I can't think of 1 ex partner of mine of Ks who would agree to something like this sorry.

Swingers value discretion and trust and your not selling that as a single male atm.

KJ

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

This is your 3rd thread on this in 12hrs OP.

You’re probably better just running one and taking the advice others have taken the time to offer.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Remove your photos of other women. Take good bod pics to display. That's a start. I'd avoid you tbh because of the type of vid and pic you have up. Ooooooooohhh and shave your pubes

» Add a new message to this topic