FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Meeting Single Guys

Meeting Single Guys

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We are having some trouble meeting single guys that match what we are looking for, Basically we get good conversations going with the ones we like and they all seem to want to meet NOW and the number that are busy when you suggest an agreed meet in a few days is almost unbelievable.

So we have explored the club route but the ones we have been too there seem to not be the type of guys we are looking for. ( we are still trying at different clubs )

So leading onto my question here, Have any couples approached a single guy in a normal bar for a 3 sum ? How did that go good or bad ?

And single guys have you been hit on by a couple in a normal bar ?

No doubt some will read our profile and see we are looking for bi buys but do accept thats pretty unlikely to not only stumble upon a goodlooking guy that would consider a 3sum and be bi too in a regular bar.

Whilst we are not wanting straight guys here to contact us if by chance we came accross a straight guy out that was perfect for us it would be OK.

So thoughts, comments, advise x X

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ete38Man  over a year ago

Wigan

Just a thought but your age requirements are quite narrow. Maybe a larger spread than 9 years would improve your responses.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

i dont think the age is the problem

but sounds like your picking people from contacting you

i know they plenty of guys who can do stuff at later dates, but if i was you guys then why not be more pro-active and pick the men out yourself. look for people with plenty of verifications, and look for verifications which say alot more than just a review of the fuck, you will probs find these guys are more genuine and accomodating and more what you looking for than people who just mailing in for a instant fuck

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

You are quite specific in your requirements. Nothing wrong with that it will probably just take a little longer to find what you are looking for. As said above you will have more luck actively searching yourself. Good luck

By *inkyScot22Man  over a year ago

Anniesland

You want a young, fit bi guy and you're offering a bj. Have you tried increasing the size of your bait?

I agree with the above but have a few other comments (and I wouldnt meet u as im not bi.....).

Why are u looking for bi guys if its only the mrs who will be playing? I dont read that mr wants a suck on ur profile so that may be putting some off.....

Your age range is fine, if thats what you want stick to your guns.....

My suggestion would be to have a look at profiles and select a few 'candidates' yourself....make it clear in your mails that you wont meet right away but bear in mind that there are a fair few fantasists who get off on the idea of meeting......

As for people who seem keen but cant meet, well they may be timewasters or they may have reasons similar to yours.......

Good luck though.

Yep fair point slight adjustment made

"I agree with the above but have a few other comments (and I wouldnt meet u as im not bi.....).

Why are u looking for bi guys if its only the mrs who will be playing? I dont read that mr wants a suck on ur profile so that may be putting some off.....

My suggestion would be to have a look at profiles and select a few 'candidates' yourself....make it clear in your mails that you wont meet right away but bear in mind that there are a fair few fantasists who get off on the idea of meeting......

As for people who seem keen but cant meet, well they may be timewasters or they may have reasons similar to yours.......

Good luck though. "

"Yep fair point slight adjustment made

I agree with the above but have a few other comments (and I wouldnt meet u as im not bi.....).

Good luck though. "

Good on you. I dont doubt you will have more takers......

Honestly?

You offer a BJ by both of you and no full sex.

Unless they are really local to you I guarantee hardly anyone going for it.

That and you want the guy to be bi. Your chances of meeting a bi guy in the bar for just a blowie will lead to bigger problems.

He will expect to have sex with the wife, end of story. I am pretty sure most men will as well.

Would it not be better to leave out the part about Bi/Bicurious men for Mrs to play orally with, as it's a don't-care condition - it doesn't matter whether the guys are Bi or Straight - either will do!

The second bit is a bit awkward and really doesn't slip into the grey cell as easy as 'three way oral bi fun' does. Perhaps look a little into that - but I'm loathe to offer critiquing comments on profiles normally... that's my 2p

Wolf

i dont think its that bad to expect a guy to turn up for a blow job, lets keep it real lol

Having read many profiles on here seems many different people are looking for many different things

Never has it been an offer of just a quick " blowie" during our discussions with the guys and the profile is attracting many contacts.

If it's something you can almost guarantee maybe that's why so many single guys are here moaning about no action and have ZERO verifications to match x

"Honestly?

You offer a BJ by both of you and no full sex.

Unless they are really local to you I guarantee hardly anyone going for it.

That and you want the guy to be bi. Your chances of meeting a bi guy in the bar for just a blowie will lead to bigger problems.

He will expect to have sex with the wife, end of story. I am pretty sure most men will as well."

My comment on your profile (re bi etc) was about how honest you were being and ur changes sorted that properly....

That mr or the mrs do not want full swap to be on the agenda is going to limit your opportunities both on here or at pubs, but thats YOUR CHOICE and i wouldnt dare to tell you you were wrong. Nor should any one else imo..... You do, though need to acvept it as a limiting factor.

Your original post though was why people seem o back out on you which i doubt has anything to do with being a soft swap couple...... Praps put some v sexy pics of the mrs up as a teaser on private.....and only make friends when a firm date is set.....

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

I think that perhaps you're getting much of the same problem that many of us face with 'single' guys on here - the high demand for an immediate session. Your profile says you don't want to meet married men etc, but many 'single' guys on Fab are attached/have commitments. These 2 factors: guys wanting meets now/attached men faking it as singles, is likely to be a good part of the problem, I'm guessing.

For many of us, pre-arranged meets are important, to suit our lifestyles, family commitments etc. I've also found that rushing into things is also more prone to things not being quite right, and us not being as satisfied as we could be. I think under time pressure, sometimes we may overlook our rules, when we're swept along by someone else's agenda - so in general, I'd really encourage you to stick with your well appreciated needs.

Others have suggested you finding guys that you may want to get to know, and using winks and messages to break the ice. There are an increasing no of guys who are bi/curious as well as a lot of guys who identify as straight, who are also interested in orally bi type scenarios.

You want what you want, and I think that you could also consider advertising meets in the 'Meets, Event's forum area. Some people only respond to todays posts, whereas others will search ahead.

Good luck!

30 plus very sexy pics in our files

The post wasn't so much why they won't meet us, given up second guessing some of them was more just a statement of what we are finding x x

"My comment on your profile (re bi etc) was about how honest you were being and ur changes sorted that properly....

That mr or the mrs do not want full swap to be on the agenda is going to limit your opportunities both on here or at pubs, but thats YOUR CHOICE and i wouldnt dare to tell you you were wrong. Nor should any one else imo..... You do, though need to acvept it as a limiting factor.

Your original post though was why people seem o back out on you which i doubt has anything to do with being a soft swap couple...... Praps put some v sexy pics of the mrs up as a teaser on private.....and only make friends when a firm date is set....."

Thanks for many sensible words although most of all the advise in all the posts we are doing, very proactive contacting bi guys, will always ask the question if a straight guy contacts us etc, use the meets, winks etc etc x x

Was just wondering really if any couples had found chance meetings in bars.

Not sure who had said it but really do all guys nowadays 100% expect full sex whatever the meet circumstances ? Wow things have changed since I went out on the town x

"I think that perhaps you're getting much of the same problem that many of us face with 'single' guys on here - the high demand for an immediate session. Your profile says you don't want to meet married men etc, but many 'single' guys on Fab are attached/have commitments. These 2 factors: guys wanting meets now/attached men faking it as singles, is likely to be a good part of the problem, I'm guessing.

For many of us, pre-arranged meets are important, to suit our lifestyles, family commitments etc. I've also found that rushing into things is also more prone to things not being quite right, and us not being as satisfied as we could be. I think under time pressure, sometimes we may overlook our rules, when we're swept along by someone else's agenda - so in general, I'd really encourage you to stick with your well appreciated needs.

Others have suggested you finding guys that you may want to get to know, and using winks and messages to break the ice. There are an increasing no of guys who are bi/curious as well as a lot of guys who identify as straight, who are also interested in orally bi type scenarios.

You want what you want, and I think that you could also consider advertising meets in the 'Meets, Event's forum area. Some people only respond to todays posts, whereas others will search ahead.

Good luck!"

By *lackCherryCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

Its hard to meet anything these days, as you say guys either want to meet NOW NOW NOW NOW or are busy or are let downs when somethings organised.

As the entire thing is heavily based on attraction for Mrs C, its a bit more complicated as we will never just pick "anyone" for it.

I'd suggest not paying too much heed to the single guys in this thread saying you are being too narrow. If you put 2+2 together, you'll see why that demographic wants you to change.

We have never had a problem with meeting any single guys, all genuine and been good meets.

I'm not sure re picking up a guy in bar, but would be keen to hear how it goes, we almost tried it last night, but chickened out lol

By *pen 2 offersMan  over a year ago

Irchester

"We have never had a problem with meeting any single guys, all genuine and been good meets.

I'm not sure re picking up a guy in bar, but would be keen to hear how it goes, we almost tried it last night, but chickened out lol

"

What bar was that Julie??, will have to start drinking in your area!!!

"We have never had a problem with meeting any single guys, all genuine and been good meets.

What bar was that Julie??, will have to start drinking in your area!!! "

Haha near Leicester

Your not alone in finding it hard. We struggle aswell. Yes we are fussy but why cant we be?

It's pretty unlikely we would pick up in a bar to be honest, just at least we can pick the type of guy we like, we at least have him there in front of us etc, think a chance random meet is possible but even being open to it you may have to wait longer than we want to ! X

"

"

It's pretty unlikely we would pick up in a bar to be honest, just at least we can pick the type of guy we like, we at least have him there in front of us etc, think a chance random meet is possible but even being open to it you may have to wait longer than we want to ! X

We have never had a problem with meeting any single guys, all genuine and been good meets.

"

Well we might give it a try and let you know lol xx

By *pen 2 offersMan  over a year ago

Irchester

What bar was that Julie??, will have to start drinking in your area!!!

Haha near Leicester "

Not a million miles from Northampton Julie!!

» Add a new message to this topic