FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Advice welcome!

Advice welcome!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey, We've been on this site for over a year but had an 8 month break in between. So we've been back for a bout a week. The thing is we seem to get very little interest and hardly any messages back? Are we doing something wrong? l

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *issBehavingxxWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

First, you've only been back a week, which is no time at all

Your pe doesnt really say much about what you can offer and what you're looking for from meets

No public pics will put some people off (not sure if you're sending pics when making contact)

By *issBehavingxxWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

The word with the smiley in the middle should be profile

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

maybe post a meet today if you are looking to play soon

good luck and welcome back

or a club and/or social to get yourself in the swing of things

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

get your self noticed in forums etc,and join in,welcome back

a week!! we been on here nearly 2 years and dont get anything hahaa...cus we are dirty smokers and no one can see beyond the fact that we are both clean tidy people that make an effort to look good..they think we sit in a haze of smoke all day and are scabby b'stards lmao.

By *hoenixcouplexxCouple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

Finding a single girl to play with online is very hard to do. Try getting out there and going to a few clubs, show people you are genuine. When you get out in the real world it is much easier to find those more suited to what you are looking for.

We started out just like you guys but over time what we are looking for has changed and we're now having much fun... lol

By *hoenixcouplexxCouple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

Also some public pics would help. Doesn't have to be to sexy or face pics just something that allows people to see if you might fit with what they are looking for.

"a week!! we been on here nearly 2 years and dont get anything hahaa...cus we are dirty smokers and no one can see beyond the fact that we are both clean tidy people that make an effort to look good..they think we sit in a haze of smoke all day and are scabby b'stards lmao. "

Is that what people have actually told you or was that an assumption? I would hope that people wouldn't be that shallow, but there will be genuine people who dislike the taste of it on others.

As for te OP...go onto the chat rooms and mix with others closer to you. It will show that you are genuine (to a certain extent), will give others an idea of what you look like in order to make judgments on if there's an attraction and will also give you an opportunity to make "friends". Also the tip previously about going to clubs is a good idea...get a couple of public pics so those that do message are obviously liking what they see (don't have to be face pics). But most of all....PATIENCE pays don't rush a good thing. Now that will be £30 for my services thank you

heehee..£30..and theres me charging 2 bob and a fat rabbit for mine lol

we have face pics etc in private photos and most pics show our faces..hence being private lol..never know whos looking but yes will get the camera out and have another play at 'lets pretend you want to be a swinger..now spread your legs' flash goes the camera..eerrgghh delete..delete! lmao

"heehee..£30..and theres me charging 2 bob and a fat rabbit for mine lol

we have face pics etc in private photos and most pics show our faces..hence being private lol..never know whos looking but yes will get the camera out and have another play at 'lets pretend you want to be a swinger..now spread your legs' flash goes the camera..eerrgghh delete..delete! lmao "

hey...the economy is shot and I need to make a living lol

don't be so critical of your pictures...I would rather have genuine pics of me and my body as opposed to obly pics from certain angles that hide my (many) imperfections...at least there are no surprises for any potential meets

Only looking for fem - going to limit the replies a lot

looking for age 18 - 30 - again, goung to limit the replies

no public photos - going to limit the replies

only given it a week - going to limit the replies

all in asll, you have done well considering

By *r mrs pCouple  over a year ago

taunton

"a week!! we been on here nearly 2 years and dont get anything hahaa...cus we are dirty smokers and no one can see beyond the fact that we are both clean tidy people that make an effort to look good..they think we sit in a haze of smoke all day and are scabby b'stards lmao. "

hi,as non smokers ourselves we do meet smokers but not if they smoke before during [ slight exageration lol ]and after like one couple we met.check us out,apologies to op for butting in.

» Add a new message to this topic