FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > why is it all about the men?

why is it all about the men?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Or how to loose female respect in one question"

we hear a lot about a mans size and how the bigger the better....but what about you ladys declaring some internal measurments

Id say im mr average and seem quite popular but quite a few times ive met ladys who are so big in the downstairs dept i might as well take it out and wave it in the air

Duck and run for cover

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I totally agree and really can't understand why anyone would boast about a capacious vag the size of an aeroplane hanger that can fit in as many fists and cocks as possible.

Tight and tiny yes please

If you have to strap a plank across your arse in order to guarantee you don't 'fall in' - warning sign!!!

Or as the scots lady said

"You've no got a very big orrrgan"

So her lover repilied

"well i wasnt expecting to play in the Albert Hall"

By *radleyandRavenCouple  over a year ago

Herts

T'is why it was a MASSIVE "No!" from me when Vincent suggested DVP and fisting. It feels like a tight squeeze with just the one cock and I would rather keep it that way.

- Amy. x

There once was a girl best known as 'laggy flaps' who could take anything. rumour has it she swallowed small stools as she sat down, and for most men it was as futile as chucking a sausage down the back entry. I never did shag her... she'd swallowed a traffic cone and was last seen somewhere on the A6 with a lamp on her head.... she was a highway maintainance kind of girl

Wolf

As someone who enjoys fisting I do find this slightly offensive (or am I just being over sensitive?). How can a woman possibly control the size of her fanny? Pelvic floor exercises can only do a certain amount, especially after child birth. Although I can take a fist I've never had any complaints that I am too big.

"Or as the scots lady said

So her lover repilied

"well i wasnt expecting to play in the Albert Hall""

By *yphoon1Man  over a year ago

i agree spitnroast. from experience with partner she can take a fist fine but still is lovely and tight.

I thought everyone knew that pelvic floor exercises were good for keeping your bits tight?

"As someone who enjoys fisting I do find this slightly offensive (or am I just being over sensitive?). How can a woman possibly control the size of her fanny? Pelvic floor exercises can only do a certain amount, especially after child birth. Although I can take a fist I've never had any complaints that I am too big. "

whilst i agree to some respect, men are often ridiculed for having a small cock and they cant help that either, and women saying they cant feel anything when having sex with a small cocked guy, so it does go both ways.

yes there are limits to how much pelvic exercises can do but there are still ways of gaining satisfaction by using different positions and technique.

i have a regular FB who has had 4 kids, 2 of them monsters, and she admits some of her elasticity has diminished but she makes up for it in position and technique.

we cant help what we have but i do often wonder why women insist on VVWE guys only!! is it becasue they themselves are more accomodating in that department???

I can take a fist easily but have never had a guy complain that I'm loose or baggy or that it's like shagging a cavern!

It's all in place and even after a good fisting the guys always say it feels nice and tight after, I'm guessing I have good muscles down there

"I thought everyone knew that pelvic floor exercises were good for keeping your bits tight?"

It absolutely does if you do 'em regularly and right!

Acording to Wiki pf exercises cant make the vagina smaller...just the entrance tighter.

Does anyone know if that is actually true

or find a witch-doctor who can shrink fannys as well as heads

"Acording to Wiki pf exercises cant make the vagina smaller...just the entrance tighter.

Does anyone know if that is actually true"

Not sure about that - but a friend of mine swears by repeatedly clamping on something inserted - kind of grip, ungrip, grip, ungrip - with lots of squeezing!

Works wonderfully well for me too!

By *john121Man  over a year ago

staffs

Sometimes you get an echo cho cho o!!

But at least you know where your watch is!

Could be useful for overflow luggage on holiday

Dont get me wrong i just think its unfair to always put the blame on the guys.... most of the time its about the person your with and her reactions that gets me high but i know when ive been in situations where the woman seems to be wanting more than you have and your thinking "well its not all my fault" as she lays there with her legs spread wide open and your desperatly trying not to fall in.. BTW Gill is gods gift to any size cock she may not get a lot of enjoyment from the feel of some but boy can she control the situation and you wont last longer than she wants you to

"Acording to Wiki pf exercises cant make the vagina smaller...just the entrance tighter.

Not sure about that - but a friend of mine swears by repeatedly clamping on something inserted - kind of grip, ungrip, grip, ungrip - with lots of squeezing!

Works wonderfully well for me too! "

u have a fanny!?!

"Dont get me wrong i just think its unfair to always put the blame on the guys.... most of the time its about the person your with and her reactions that gets me high but i know when ive been in situations where the woman seems to be wanting more than you have and your thinking "well its not all my fault" as she lays there with her legs spread wide open and your desperatly trying not to fall in.. BTW Gill is gods gift to any size cock she may not get a lot of enjoyment from the feel of some but boy can she control the situation and you wont last longer than she wants you to"

get gill to test me..oops..i came just thinking about it

By *at with MikeCouple  over a year ago

Solihull

Oooh. So, I can understand the appeal of a women being nice and tight (and Kat is) but I also love the experience of someone, uh, bigger as well. Completely different. But really hot in a different way. Vivre la difference! M

"As someone who enjoys fisting I do find this slightly offensive (or am I just being over sensitive?). How can a woman possibly control the size of her fanny? Pelvic floor exercises can only do a certain amount, especially after child birth. Although I can take a fist I've never had any complaints that I am too big. "

It's a bit of an old wives tale that just because a woman can take fisting that that automatically makes her have the slackest fanny in town! It's all down to dilating. Had a GF in the last few years who could dilate enough to have twins - both at the same time! - but she was of quite 'normal' tightness otherwise.

Works wonderfully well for me too! "

Well, the vagina is an organ, and like any other organ in the body, you have to take what nature and genetics gave you - you can't change the size of your liver can you???? You can tighten up the entrance but that is muscle-like tissue, which is a different matter.

Sticky Vicky made a fortune with her rather large cavity.

"I can take a fist easily but have never had a guy complain that I'm loose or baggy or that it's like shagging a cavern!

It's all in place and even after a good fisting the guys always say it feels nice and tight after, I'm guessing I have good muscles down there "

+1

"

Well, the vagina is an organ, and like any other organ in the body, you have to take what nature and genetics gave you - you can't change the size of your liver can you???? "

George Best would like a word with you...

I dont really find it offensive but amusing that adults on a sex site have no idea how a womans body works.

Like you at times I can take two cocks...or a large toy or a fisting.. yet I find this helps keep me tight along with the sets of exercises I do each and every day to keep myself toned down there.

I am most certainly not baggy... and that tight feeling is certainly one I enjoy. But its great when its an over tight feeling...

I like big cocks... but seeing as I mostly do oral... its rarely about the fucking me bit..

Cali

"Or as the scots lady said

So her lover repilied

"well i wasnt expecting to play in the Albert Hall""

Brilliant!!

"

Well, the vagina is an organ, and like any other organ in the body, you have to take what nature and genetics gave you - you can't change the size of your liver can you????

George Best would like a word with you..."

PMSL!!!!!!!!!

"As someone who enjoys fisting I do find this slightly offensive (or am I just being over sensitive?). How can a woman possibly control the size of her fanny? Pelvic floor exercises can only do a certain amount, especially after child birth. Although I can take a fist I've never had any complaints that I am too big.

whilst i agree to some respect, men are often ridiculed for having a small cock and they cant help that either, and women saying they cant feel anything when having sex with a small cocked guy, so it does go both ways.

yes there are limits to how much pelvic exercises can do but there are still ways of gaining satisfaction by using different positions and technique.

i have a regular FB who has had 4 kids, 2 of them monsters, and she admits some of her elasticity has diminished but she makes up for it in position and technique.

we cant help what we have but i do often wonder why women insist on VVWE guys only!! is it becasue they themselves are more accomodating in that department???"

pmsl ....I have had 5 children and I assure you my attributes are very snug thanks very much lol think about it....a child is in the birth canal a relatively short time its not going to cause that amount of damage fgs lolol obviously a woman wont be virginal tight after but for heaven's sake come on pmsl pmsl

By *BOSSMan  over a year ago

Berkshire

VWI girls only....

'very wide inside'

A big boaby scares me off lolol

well my OH was going down on me the other night and called my name..the fact he heard an echo just about says it all for me lmao

» Add a new message to this topic