FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Things that go wrong ..

Things that go wrong ..

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Possible

First time

Sharing herself coming up ....with another guy .. what has being your experience of things going wrong ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

On whole we haven't really had anything bad happen. Dunno if we've been lucky. The one thing that upset me (Mrs) the most was we clearly told the man safe fun only, as he went to enter me from behind he quickly removed the condom. Thankfully my hubby noticed and stopped him, just in time as well. I'm still mad about that. Make the rules crystal clear from the beginning. Hope you both enjoy, x

By *evilandTheBeastCouple  over a year ago

Peterborough and Bedford

As with anything, the nerves can take over and spoil the fun. What seemed like a huge turn on when thinking/fantasizing about it, it loses its appeal in reality.

Then boundaries either not being clearly set or the participants trying to push boundaries.

Advice: make sure you all communicate well; don't make promises; have a "safe word" or similar just between you and your partner, or a certain sign known for just the two of you, that indicates when things get too much or she is not comfortable with something that is happening.

Hopefully everything will go well and you will all enjoy the experience .

i met a man at hes home a few years ago,and the ex turned up unanounced banging at the door. He let her in while i was in the living room.she ranted and raved at him when she saw me there. It went on for at least ten mins until he got her to go.i coudnt wait to go to after that.

By *rightonfranceMan  over a year ago

brighton - chalais france

Anything with a machine or computer, its bound to go wrong.. lol

[Removed by poster at 16/03/21 22:14:27]

"On whole we haven't really had anything bad happen. Dunno if we've been lucky. The one thing that upset me (Mrs) the most was we clearly told the man safe fun only, as he went to enter me from behind he quickly removed the condom. Thankfully my hubby noticed and stopped him, just in time as well. I'm still mad about that. Make the rules crystal clear from the beginning. Hope you both enjoy, x"

That's called stealthing & a crime... Only found that out after it happened to me too on a fab meet Hope you are ok. X

As for the question. Clear communication, boundaries & respect, relaxing and having a bit of a banter result in great hot meets

"On whole we haven't really had anything bad happen. Dunno if we've been lucky. The one thing that upset me (Mrs) the most was we clearly told the man safe fun only, as he went to enter me from behind he quickly removed the condom. Thankfully my hubby noticed and stopped him, just in time as well. I'm still mad about that. Make the rules crystal clear from the beginning. Hope you both enjoy, x

That's called stealthing & a crime... Only found that out after it happened to me too on a fab meet Hope you are ok. X

As for the question. Clear communication, boundaries & respect, relaxing and having a bit of a banter result in great hot meets

"

Had that happen to me. Fucked from behind then he removed the condom and entered me. I was fuming. And he just laughed about it like it was nothing.

"On whole we haven't really had anything bad happen. Dunno if we've been lucky. The one thing that upset me (Mrs) the most was we clearly told the man safe fun only, as he went to enter me from behind he quickly removed the condom. Thankfully my hubby noticed and stopped him, just in time as well. I'm still mad about that. Make the rules crystal clear from the beginning. Hope you both enjoy, x

Had that happen to me. Fucked from behind then he removed the condom and entered me. I was fuming. And he just laughed about it like it was nothing. "

You know what ladies, I had a feeling that was a crime, but to frightened to act on it given the circumstances, plus he didn't actually enter me as my husband saw first. It's not just sexually transmitted diseases I worry about, my husband has had the snip so obviously I dont take birth control, so it's a pregnancy risk. We invited him over to our house, entertained him in our bed and that's how he repays us. We stopped playing from home after that. It was about 18 months ago and I'm still mad xx

By *S2LOOKCouple  over a year ago

Near Cardiff

Wow, as the male half of the couple I just don't understand the situations and things other men do and how they see it as ok. Since joining the site, I can actually sympathise A LOT with the way a some ladies behave or react to certain things / situations. It has opened my eyes for sure.

It honestly boggles my mind that men (not all of course) but seemingly a lot think is acceptable that clearly is not to what I hope would be the majority.

» Add a new message to this topic