FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Have I done something wrong.

Have I done something wrong.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *elshone OP   Man  over a year ago

Sleaford, Lincolnshire

So I've been on and off here for a while, guess lurking etc. So decided to take the plunge and join the masses of other blokes on here and reach out, to just a few of you lovely ladies. I took the time to send a polite, thought out message (or so I thought). Yet my messages are left unread, for weeks.

I get you get vast amounts, but when your on everyday, its a bit disappointing that they are not even looking at the message......or look at my profile to decided to read or not.

I don't know, its not a whinge, just confused by it all.

Happy Saturday everyone, stay safe.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rincess PhoenixWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

The problem is a lot of women have been 'burnt' before. Lots of us aren't meeting yet but if we reply to a message we get hassled to meet, if we read but don't reply immediately we get an abusive message usually with name calling and sometimes we are online but are just browsing the forums.

I know that is tarring all men with the same brush and you might know you are a decent bloke but we get so many crude and abusive messages we can't always tell.

Good luck

By *aseMan  over a year ago

Gourock

Welcome to fab ! You can send about 50 a week and get no replies...

By *lirty-CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Bexley

OP - when you get spam email do you read it to see if it's interesting or just bin it all? When you send a message here the recipient can view your profile without reading your message. If you don't fit their needs for some reason then they're unlikely to get back to you and explain. Our profile clearly sets out our requirements (eg age range, distance, sexuality etc.) so when we get a message we view the sender's profile to find out if they meet them. If they don't we just ignore their message. That may seem harsh but if they'd read our profile in the first place they would have known we're not compatible. If we're asking for a 40+, straight, non smoker local to N. Kent for example, why would we bother replying to a 21 year old, bi guy smoker from Glasgow?

Bexley

I would estimate that 95% of the mail we get comes from guys who haven't bothered to read our profile and find out what we're looking for. Even our status says "no winks or one line messages please" yet this morning we've already had quite a few. Why would that be? Maybe if they tried actually reading profiles before firing off winks and one liners they'd waste less time and have more luck in finding suitable playmates. Just a thought...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Same here bro I am taking my time to read everything before I even think of writing to ladies when a lady matches what I like and seek both physical appearance and what they are searching for I write to them and introduce myself in a mannered way with respect and nothing happens afterwards

Bexley

"Same here bro I am taking my time to read everything before I even think of writing to ladies when a lady matches what I like and seek both physical appearance and what they are searching for I write to them and introduce myself in a mannered way with respect and nothing happens afterwards"

If you're doing all that there's not much more you can do except understand that there are far more guys here than females/couples so the odds are still tough. It is also worth remmebering that the a 'no reply should be taken as a polite no thanks' rather than a personal insult. We try to reply to all decent messages but sometimes they do get forgotten. We don't spend much time here now so don't get as many as we used to but the task of reading/answering dozens of messages is very daunting and it may just be that's what's happening to you.

"The problem is a lot of women have been 'burnt' before. Lots of us aren't meeting yet but if we reply to a message we get hassled to meet, if we read but don't reply immediately we get an abusive message usually with name calling and sometimes we are online but are just browsing the forums.

I know that is tarring all men with the same brush and you might know you are a decent bloke but we get so many crude and abusive messages we can't always tell.

Good luck"

100% this.

The easiest thing to do is after you send a message delete it from your sent box ... they can still see it but you won't have to be confused as to what happens to it! If they do reply, it'll be a wonderful surprise!

If you messaged me for instance, I'd not reply due to you being married, perhaps that's one reason?

Not judging btw just pointing out a potential reason, it's good you say you are as allows people to make an informed choice.

By *irty PrettyWoman  over a year ago

Cardiff

How do you know they haven’t looked at your profile? I have, but you won’t see me on your “looked at me”. Lots of women and couples choose not to appear on it.

"OP - when you get spam email do you read it to see if it's interesting or just bin it all? When you send a message here the recipient can view your profile without reading your message. If you don't fit their needs for some reason then they're unlikely to get back to you and explain. Our profile clearly sets out our requirements (eg age range, distance, sexuality etc.) so when we get a message we view the sender's profile to find out if they meet them. If they don't we just ignore their message. That may seem harsh but if they'd read our profile in the first place they would have known we're not compatible. If we're asking for a 40+, straight, non smoker local to N. Kent for example, why would we bother replying to a 21 year old, bi guy smoker from Glasgow?

"

this

By *aunchy RaccoonsCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

It's pretty obvious to us why you're getting ignored, it's the married thing.

If you've got no respect for your own wife then you're hardly going to have any respect for randoms on here.

I know you say you've got a "story" but no one wants to be responsible for potentially ruining someone's life.

Op,send your message,then immediately delete it from your sent folder,don't keep it to check,it could be soul destroying.

If you get s reply great,if not,well,you're no worse off are you?

By *evilandTheBeastCouple  over a year ago

Peterborough and Bedford

1) we are in the middle of pandemic, unable to arrange meets; many people choose not to chat currently due to that

2) you are married- it's not going to be a no-go for everyone here but probably for most, unfortunately.

"It's pretty obvious to us why you're getting ignored, it's the married thing.

If you've got no respect for your own wife then you're hardly going to have any respect for randoms on here.

I know you say you've got a "story" but no one wants to be responsible for potentially ruining someone's life."

oh I missed that bit

Sleaford, Lincolnshire

Thanks for you reply. I'm sure everyone does have a story or circumstances behind closed doors. Perhaps if people weren't so quick to judge, especially over things they have no idea over, the world would be a better place.

At least I was being honest. Again thanks for your thoughts

Exeter

"Thanks for you reply. I'm sure everyone does have a story or circumstances behind closed doors. Perhaps if people weren't so quick to judge, especially over things they have no idea over, the world would be a better place.

At least I was being honest. Again thanks for your thoughts"

I always good to be honest. Maybe try being honest with your wife?

By *orny wife999Couple  over a year ago

Liverpool

The mrs thought she had met the perfect bloke . fit big cock etc he wanted to meet up. After one night of him meeting the mrs he wanted another meet then out the blue just cut us off lol some strange people on here.plenty of people on here to meet just move on dont let it bother you..

Sleaford, Lincolnshire

Princess Phoenix

Thank you for your reply, I do completely understand and appreciate that, I am truly sorry that there abusive and well individuals on here, that lack.

It is a shame that those genuine and decent nice blokes do get overlooked amongst, even tarred with the same brush.

Sadly it's a sign of the times.

Good luck and stay safe x

Honestly, if you sent me a message, I would view your profile (in stealth mode so you wouldn't see me), read that you are married, and delete the message unread.

Just being honest here.

Sleaford, Lincolnshire

Thank you all for your replies.

It is food for thought and I do understand/appreciate what women on here go through. I can only apologise for those individuals that are pushy and abusive, and tar others on here.

Thank you also to those judgemental individuals, who dont know details, but make them. As said the world would be a better place without such, but hey ho I make no excuse for being open, rather than lie.

Hope you all have a fantastic weekend and stay safe x

Exeter

Agree, the world would be a better place if everyone was honest with everyone.....

By *evilandTheBeastCouple  over a year ago

Peterborough and Bedford

"Thanks for you reply. I'm sure everyone does have a story or circumstances behind closed doors. Perhaps if people weren't so quick to judge, especially over things they have no idea over, the world would be a better place.

Yes, people don't know your personal story or reason why you swing. But a lot of people just don't want the possible trouble of getting involved with a married man, even on a one-off basis. You asked for advice and you have been given some. Just because you don't like what you are being told, there is no need to throw your toys out of the pram and call people "judgemental".

Exeter

Yes, people don't know your personal story or reason why you swing. But a lot of people just don't want the possible trouble of getting involved with a married man, even on a one-off basis. You asked for advice and you have been given some. Just because you don't like what you are being told, there is no need to throw your toys out of the pram and call people "judgemental". "

Absolutely spot on! Unless your giving a reason, then expect people to judge you for it. Clearly not being honest if your going behind your wife's back.

By *rotic-TouchTV/TS  over a year ago

doncaster

Good luck op with your search , the tgirls do very well on here btw

By *adame 2SwordsWoman  over a year ago

Victoria, London

Lovely profile apart from 'I'm married'.

There's absolutely no point in meeting a married guy, as I'm not prepared to be second best or share

And if married, basically untrustworthy. Lies to her, will lie to me.

That I would think is the basic reason why ladies don't meet married guys

you will always get judged for been married and cheating, most people have been cheated on at some point in there lives or have seen the heartache it can cause so unless they know you and your circumstances you will get judged, if your wife knows about fab then put that on your profile if she doesn't then leave fab or your wife.... cheating isn't swinging!!

OP . I know lots of couples and single females on and off fab. Sometimes they get 100s of messages. It's hard for them too and also very frustrating as they might like a profile but the message pails into insignificance with all the other messages they get, that just go to the bottom of their messages and loose them . At least you've asked for advice plus the forums are a great way to catch people's attention. Good luck with your search fella

By *HaRiFMan  over a year ago

Beyond the shadows.

"So I've been on and off here for a while, guess lurking etc. So decided to take the plunge and join the masses of other blokes on here and reach out, to just a few of you lovely ladies. I took the time to send a polite, thought out message (or so I thought). Yet my messages are left unread, for weeks.

I get you get vast amounts, but when your on everyday, its a bit disappointing that they are not even looking at the message......or look at my profile to decided to read or not.

Happy Saturday everyone, stay safe."

Well its a difficult one but I think where your going wrong is messaging on here in the first place, especially at the moment. My advice to any guy on here would be don't bother messaging anyone you don't know already. I know it's a chicken and egg paradox but at least it wont lead to disappointment and frustration.

Best of luck on your adventures.

Me personally, I prefer not to meet married men because they have too many rules and restrictions. I am expected to accommodate because they can't. I am expected to drop everything and be available whenever they can get away. Usually there is limited time. It always ends up with them texting me at 7pm on Saturday night - "Hey, my wife has gone out for two hours, shall I come over?"

Why would I chose to be with someone who always has to sneak around when I can meet a single guy who doesn't have those restrictions?

If that is being 'judgemental' then so be it.

doncaster

"Me personally, I prefer not to meet married men because they have too many rules and restrictions. I am expected to accommodate because they can't. I am expected to drop everything and be available whenever they can get away. Usually there is limited time. It always ends up with them texting me at 7pm on Saturday night - "Hey, my wife has gone out for two hours, shall I come over?"

Why would I chose to be with someone who always has to sneak around when I can meet a single guy who doesn't have those restrictions?

If that is being 'judgemental' then so be it. "

I've been here , I started to feel that I was running my life around the guys wives diary etc , had to pull the plug on it , I'm single and don't have to sneak around , only when I choose to tho lol

By *oncupiscence73Woman  over a year ago

South

"The problem is a lot of women have been 'burnt' before. Lots of us aren't meeting yet but if we reply to a message we get hassled to meet, if we read but don't reply immediately we get an abusive message usually with name calling and sometimes we are online but are just browsing the forums.

Good luck

100% this.

"

This

South

"So I've been on and off here for a while, guess lurking etc. So decided to take the plunge and join the masses of other blokes on here and reach out, to just a few of you lovely ladies. I took the time to send a polite, thought out message (or so I thought). Yet my messages are left unread, for weeks.

Oh wow didn’t see the married boy yeah wouldn’t read or reply sorry

South

"Thank you all for your replies.

It is food for thought and I do understand/appreciate what women on here go through. I can only apologise for those individuals that are pushy and abusive, and tar others on here.

Thank you also to those judgemental individuals, who dont know details, but make them. As said the world would be a better place without such, but hey ho I make no excuse for being open, rather than lie.

Hope you all have a fantastic weekend and stay safe x"

The fact that you’re on here without your wife’s knowledge is all that is needed. Honesty is very important and you’re not being honest

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Only realistic expectations prevent disappointment. Most people will just not be compatible with most other people, which in Fab terms means that most messages won't result in a match. Most will fail at the first contact, the majority of the remainder after further details show an insufficient match.

Bear that in mind and with Fab rules meaning no reply = no interest, it should be expected at the best of times that beautifully crafted messages will hear nothing. The poor ones will get the same.

But it's not the best of times. It's a pandemic. Priorities for people are partners, family, jobs, money, keeping safe and healthy. People they know and are waiting a year or more to meet will be higher priority than the unknowm.

Accept the terms of Fab and manage your own expectations.

Fab boasts a membership of over 200,000 Swingers of which lets say 80% are single guys or those purport to be so. I _ase that figure on the number of single males who are in a full chat room but it could vary.

So there 160,000 guys on fab at various times looking for recreational sex. The 20% who are either a couple or single lady have a wide range of single chaps from which to choose. It’s probably fair to say that of the 20% of non single chaps the majority can’t be arsed with the hassle of arranging a meeting or if they do meet the chap has to disappear back to her indoors at an appropriate time. That leaves 4,000 potential fellow fab followers who are your target audience so to speak. Now given an even demographic spread of that 4,000 across the whole of the British isles and you are only prepared to travel say 35 miles, as you have to be within a reasonable distance of home I calculate that you are seeking around 16.56 couples or single ladies who on a good day may answer a message.

Or put another way you are just one single guy in hundreds of thousands dealing with the perennial issue of deleted or unread messages. It’s time to deal with it!

Op its fab, to put it bluntly its 'cock heavy' have no e petitions then u can't feel pissed off with unread messages...

Truth of it is pandemic or no pandemic, these women your messaging, have their choice who they reply to...

Good luck

"Op its fab, to put it bluntly its 'cock heavy' have no e petitions then u can't feel pissed off with unread messages...

Truth of it is pandemic or no pandemic, these women your messaging, have their choice who they reply to...

Good luck"

Expectations**

Southampton

"Me personally, I prefer not to meet married men because they have too many rules and restrictions. I am expected to accommodate because they can't. I am expected to drop everything and be available whenever they can get away. Usually there is limited time. It always ends up with them texting me at 7pm on Saturday night - "Hey, my wife has gone out for two hours, shall I come over?"

If that is being 'judgemental' then so be it. I've been here , I started to feel that I was running my life around the guys wives diary etc , had to pull the plug on it , I'm single and don't have to sneak around , only when I choose to tho lol "

I'm with you there although sometimes sneaking around can be fun lol

Sleaford, Lincolnshire

Yes, people don't know your personal story or reason why you swing. But a lot of people just don't want the possible trouble of getting involved with a married man, even on a one-off basis. You asked for advice and you have been given some. Just because you don't like what you are being told, there is no need to throw your toys out of the pram and call people "judgemental".

Not quite sure what is throwing my toys out not like the advice given. I asked for advice, and have thanked people for it.

As for judgmental, yes there are some judgmental people that have made assumptions and commented as such. each to their own I suppose, and as said I appreciate ALL the replies, thoughts, and comments.

Stay safe all x

So let me see if I got this right

Some are making assumptions,as to the ops private life,but are then getting upset for being called judgemental on the judgements they made ?

You really couldn't make it up

This is a difficult place for single guys. You get lost in the noise. Don’t take it personal, and treat people with respect, and get to know each other. It will happen or it won’t. I had some great experiences through here, and being honest I’ve tried a few times since to meet people but I’m having the same problem. You just get lost. It can become a full time job for a guy. Keep smiling and putting yourself out there

Bexley

"Yes, people don't know your personal story or reason why you swing. But a lot of people just don't want the possible trouble of getting involved with a married man, even on a one-off basis. You asked for advice and you have been given some. Just because you don't like what you are being told, there is no need to throw your toys out of the pram and call people "judgemental".

Not quite sure what is throwing my toys out not like the advice given. I asked for advice, and have thanked people for it.

As for judgmental, yes there are some judgmental people that have made assumptions and commented as such. each to their own I suppose, and as said I appreciate ALL the replies, thoughts, and comments.

Stay safe all x"

We all have a personal story but we can't expect everyone to want to listen to it or sympathise if they do. There are myriad reasons why someone might choose not to meet you or even reply to your messages. That doesn't necessarily mean they're insulting you, maybe they just don't feel comfortable. Just accept that the number of available females here is small and you have a lot of competition.

By *winkleFairyCouple  over a year ago

Scotland

[Removed by poster at 20/03/21 19:20:57]

By *winkleFairyCouple  over a year ago

Scotland

You need to change your perspective on this.

Just because people make a decision not to meet you because you are married doesn’t mean they are negatively judging you and it certainly doesn’t make them deserving of a throwaway statement that the world would be a better place if they changed their attitude.

I wouldn’t meet you. But I’m not judging you or your situation. Ultimately that’s your own business and I wish you well.

However, I’m a wife myself and that is first and foremost in my mind and as a result I wouldn’t knowingly meet anyone who is here without their partners permission - because I’d be devastated if my husband was on here and regardless of your “story” I can’t move past that thought.

Ultimately I’m here for myself and my husband, and it’s my decision who I meet and why. Others may have experienced the devastation of being cheated on and as a result will not knowingly meet anyone who is in another relationship regardless of the situation. You need to stop making other peoples decisions about you and remember they make the decisions _ased on their own wants and experiences.

I would suggest you need to remember your own advice and don’t judge others for the decisions they make!

"Yes, people don't know your personal story or reason why you swing. But a lot of people just don't want the possible trouble of getting involved with a married man, even on a one-off basis. You asked for advice and you have been given some. Just because you don't like what you are being told, there is no need to throw your toys out of the pram and call people "judgemental".

Stay safe all x"

Sounds like a I give in statement?

Stay safe and don’t cross the road.

By *JCouple  over a year ago

Teesside

You need to change your perspective on this.

Just because people make a decision not to meet you because you are married doesn’t mean they are negatively judging you and it certainly doesn’t make them deserving of a throwaway statement that the world would be a better place if they changed their attitude.

I wouldn’t meet you. But I’m not judging you or your situation. Ultimately that’s your own business and I wish you well.

However, I’m a wife myself and that is first and foremost in my mind and as a result I wouldn’t knowingly meet anyone who is here without their partners permission - because I’d be devastated if my husband was on here and regardless of your “story” I can’t move past that thought.

Ultimately I’m here for myself and my husband, and it’s my decision who I meet and why. Others may have experienced the devastation of being cheated on and as a result will not knowingly meet anyone who is in another relationship regardless of the situation. You need to stop making other peoples decisions about you and remember they make the decisions _ased on their own wants and experiences.

I would suggest you need to remember your own advice and don’t judge others for the decisions they make!"

Nailed it!

We have met a couple who were lied to and met a married man.

The married cheaters fab account had nude pictures of the couple, sexy messages back and forth, the details of the meet, the poor couples home address (as they were trusting enough to host) and the verifications each party left.

Sadly his wife was onto him and she got into his phone / fab account and saw everything!

Let's just say it went nuclea, people's workplaces and social media were compromised and the police were eventually needed.

In the wifes pain and agony of seeing all the evidence of her husbands cheating had directed most of her venom onto the poor couple (who were also lied to and just as much victims).

Why the hell would any decent honest single women or loving honest swinging couple want to risk the above happening to them when there's thousands of genuine, single male swingers to pick from?

I'd love to read your thoughts on this post OP.

KJ

By *konCouple  over a year ago

cardiff

We’re not judging you.

However as we stand , if you were close :

You’re straight. We only meet bi people

You can’t accommodate . If you can’t , why should we take all the risk of letting a bloke know where we live. We had one to the house when we first tried this and the sod turned up at the door another day , unannounced when we had family around hoping for a bit . Never again . Couples , fine , girls , fine . Blokes . No chance

Hotels ? No thanks too much expense, planning , expectation , obligation and claustrophobic paper thin walls .

Married, we don’t judge , appreciate the honesty , but why take the hassle ?

You look in good shape but we suspect you’re older than your stated age .

In that order. X

By *imi_RougeWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

I always read the messages, if they're not for me I simply don't reply. Sometimes I'll say "not for me" or thanks.

By *imi_RougeWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

At least I was being honest. Again thanks for your thoughts you will always get judged for been married and cheating, most people have been cheated on at some point in there lives or have seen the heartache it can cause so unless they know you and your circumstances you will get judged, if your wife knows about fab then put that on your profile if she doesn't then leave fab or your wife.... cheating isn't swinging!!"

This. End of really. Sort your home life out and you might have more success?

By *imatureMan  over a year ago

sligo

Good luck"

i can’t get my head around why guys would want to treat lady’s like that would they like there sister to be treated the same I doubt it very much.

The fact your married is going to be an issue for some. Also as a single guy your going to find it really hard as there are so many of us on here. And there are some very good looking and very well equipped specimens at that and looks and dick size will be long no matter what people may say to the contrary. I was here with my ex wife as a couple a few years ago and it was nuts how many single guys we got coming after us. And they never read the profile and would always address my wife and word the messages as if they were talking to a single woman, showing no grace or respect to the male side and that pissed her off a lot and I just found it disrespectful. I’m back now as a single guy and I have no illusions that it’s going to be very difficult to find what I’m looking for personally. But at the same time I do feel that you being married can’t always be a point to chastise you because there are loads of married women on here that I doubt get the same response, because frankly a lot of the single guys on here and couples for that matter wot bat an eye at a woman on her being married and going behind her husbands back. It’s unfortunately just the way it is. Keep trying and you might be lucky once all this madness is over and people can meet safely.

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

Don't come on every day if it's getting to you and Don't make fab the sole focus of your sex life (when allowed) or life in general.

Enjoy your social life with friends and colleagues and flirt with women away from fab so even if you don't get lucky you've still had a good night.

So many people seem to spend weekends on here and miss out on life

Keep fab as something that's a bit of fun and not the main focus

Good luck

By *hubaysiWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

OP you are amongst 1000s of men on Fab all searching for women.

No answer means no interest so I’m confused why you are moaning on a thread about this.

Reminder no answer means no. Simple as.

Regards.

By *rindAndSlamWoman  over a year ago

Bury

I get so many messages that I'm unable to get through them. I will log on here in a horny frame of mind and by the time I have worked my way through the inbox I have lost the mood.

I'm also unable to meet right now. I don't want dozens of pen pals.

Sleaford, Lincolnshire

_kon

"You look in good shape but we suspect you’re older than your stated age ."

Thank you for your reply, as with all of posts and although I know some don't believe it, I do actually appreciate the comments. After all free speech etc is a right.

And yes I am actually the stated age, I had a hard paper round and my job is a B$£%!

Stay safe x

I wouldn’t reply, unless your wife knows you are on Fabs then your being dishonest to her so you wouldn’t think twice about being dishonest to me. Cheating is not swinging I’m afraid

By *willfindyouWoman  over a year ago

Not looking to meet new peeps.

"_kon

"You look in good shape but we suspect you’re older than your stated age ."

Thank you for your reply, as with all of posts and although I know some don't believe it, I do actually appreciate the comments. After all free speech etc is a right.

And yes I am actually the stated age, I had a hard paper round and my job is a B$£%!

Stay safe x"

And there's the reason you wont get meets remember the green arrow

doncaster

I honestly don't know how anyone could cheat on Thier spouse and carry on with life as if nothing happened ? How do You cope with the guilt ? Do you even feel any guilt ? To me it's the epitome of evil ,if you are not happy with the way things are at home you need to communicate and try to work together on things if that doesn't work then if you truly can't live without sex you should consider leaving, cheating is the dirtiest trick to do your spouse !

By *ornyinConwyMan  over a year ago

Conwy

So now you know what to expect when posting on the forums OP. Some will advise, some will judge.

I think most men on here know exactly how you feel regarding unread messages, especially when you feel you've taken the time to write a decent message! You're not doing anything wrong in that respect, it's just how it is on here.

The no reply = no interest applies, and even read messages can be marked as unread again, so maybe some of your messages were read, but to no avail as yet. Make a note off their profiles if your message was read/deleted. It might be worth sending a second message to unread instances after a while.

I'm sure you will eventually get a positive result, so don't be put off or dwell on the matter, as frustrating as it may be. Good luck!

By *herryblossom_BJWoman  over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

you just didn't stick out to them... or you chose members who rarely use the site... choose wizely next time.. quality over quantity

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"So now you know what to expect when posting on the forums OP. Some will advise, some will judge.

I think most men on here know exactly how you feel regarding unread messages, especially when you feel you've taken the time to write a decent message! You're not doing anything wrong in that respect, it's just how it is on here.

The no reply = no interest applies, and even read messages can be marked as unread again, so maybe some of your messages were read, but to no avail as yet. Make a note off their profiles if your message was read/deleted. It might be worth sending a second message to unread instances after a while.

I'm sure you will eventually get a positive result, so don't be put off or dwell on the matter, as frustrating as it may be. Good luck!

"

sorry I hate persistent messages... I usually block them if they keep messaging.. I once got a guy sending 12 messages over 2 months saying "good morning" it was just getting too much.. usually no response means not interested... just block them and move on if you can't remember who you messaged.

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

Happy Saturday everyone, stay safe.

Don't come on every day if it's getting to you and Don't make fab the sole focus of your sex life (when allowed) or life in general.

Enjoy your social life with friends and colleagues and flirt with women away from fab so even if you don't get lucky you've still had a good night.

So many people seem to spend weekends on here and miss out on life

Keep fab as something that's a bit of fun and not the main focus

Good luck "

easy said than done when we all been in a 3 month strict lockdown

By *ornyinConwyMan  over a year ago

Conwy

"So now you know what to expect when posting on the forums OP. Some will advise, some will judge.

sorry I hate persistent messages... I usually block them if they keep messaging.. I once got a guy sending 12 messages over 2 months saying "good morning" it was just getting too much.. usually no response means not interested... just block them and move on if you can't remember who you messaged. "

Maybe my suggestion of a second message was misleading, I might send a second message maybe after a couple of months, only if first was unread.

I've never pestered anyone!

Example would be, I sent a second message a few days ago, explaining I'd messaged in the past but no reply.

Apologies if no interest was the reason. Got a reply, hadn't seen my first message, still messaging daily now, looking forward to meeting when safe.

Most unread messages just drop off the list, so I don't see a second message 2/3/4 or 5 months after the first qualifies as persistent.

Hope that clarifies my post

Southampton

sorry I hate persistent messages... I usually block them if they keep messaging.. I once got a guy sending 12 messages over 2 months saying "good morning" it was just getting too much.. usually no response means not interested... just block them and move on if you can't remember who you messaged. "

Persistent messages will get you blocked - I had one guy who sent me the same message every day for a month!!

doncaster

sorry I hate persistent messages... I usually block them if they keep messaging.. I once got a guy sending 12 messages over 2 months saying "good morning" it was just getting too much.. usually no response means not interested... just block them and move on if you can't remember who you messaged.

Persistent messages will get you blocked - I had one guy who sent me the same message every day for a month!!"

and it took you a month to decide to block him ? 3 days here I'd have hit the block button

» Add a new message to this topic