FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > When accommodating...

When accommodating...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

At what point do you give out your actual address? Obviously the other party knows which town/city we're in, but wouldn't want to give out our address too early prior to any post covid meet.

Do you just give the street and then get them to phone when they're in the street?

The few weeks we've been on here we've already sussed out that there are so many fake profiles, we hate the thought of giving our address to someone who has no intention of showing up, or a couple where the girl at thr last minute couldn't make it but the guy thought he'd come himself anyway.

Any advice gratefully received!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'd only give it to people I've already met. First time meets are always their place or hotel. Or car or outside if really desperate. Xx

Why not meet for a quick social first, somewhere neutral. That way you can suss them out and haven't the worry that they've got your address if you don't want to take things further.

By *hubaysiWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

After a year of seeing them like my FWB.

No way do I want Fab people knowing where I live. Too many nut cases about these days.

"I'd only give it to people I've already met. First time meets are always their place or hotel. Or car or outside if really desperate. Xx"

If we were meeting a single, as a couple, we think we feel more comfortable at ours rather than their place. Totally get where you're coming from though, thanks x

By *rtist with museCouple  over a year ago

Eastbourne

Always have a fourway phone chat with couples before meet to establish bona fides - never meet single blokes at home - always hotel, outdoors, parties or clubs. Afterall if you don't trust a couple with your address why are you even inviting them round?

"Why not meet for a quick social first, somewhere neutral. That way you can suss them out and haven't the worry that they've got your address if you don't want to take things further.

"

Thats what we were thinking, but, ever the suspicious mind, if say a single guy was to meet us in a bar for a drink, and we all hit it off, would you wait till the day of the next meet before giving out your actual address?

We always gone to clubs, but would like to have more intimate, long lasting meets, but as the end of lockdown draws nearer, we're starting to worry about the dymanics x

"Always have a fourway phone chat with couples before meet to establish bona fides - never meet single blokes at home - always hotel, outdoors, parties or clubs. Afterall if you don't trust a couple with your address why are you even inviting them round?"

Strangely enough, we don't have any hang ups with couples, we were more thinking about singles. Concensus seems to be just do don't do it with singles guys, think we'll take that on board!

By *armupartistMan  over a year ago

York

My experience has been it is best always best to meet socially first. Or play and meet on neutral ground (club, hotel, apartment) before progressing to meeting at their home. This has been fast tracked on a couple of occasions, meeting socially for a drink and having decided that there was a mutual attraction gone back to their place. My circumstances don't allow me to host. Only once did I have a first meet at 'theirs', never again, on meeting I just wasn't attracted or comfortable but it was difficult and embarrassing to make my excuses to leave. So I repeat my advice, always meet socially first or go to a club!

By *owhambamMan  over a year ago

clacton

"I'd only give it to people I've already met. First time meets are always their place or hotel. Or car or outside if really desperate. Xx"

You could cum to my house anytime you wanted

By *adame 2SwordsWoman  over a year ago

Victoria, London

i'm happy to give all but the house number, then they message me as they park up

By *etcplCouple  over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

We have had a few successful first meets with couples and single women at ours, mainly due to the ease of access to our gear. However we understood the risks associated with this.

We provided our post code to them a few days before the meet so they could plan their journey, and then waited until the day before to give more specific instructions, such as parking location.

By *uicy jugsWoman  over a year ago

Nottingham

"At what point do you give out your actual address? Obviously the other party knows which town/city we're in, but wouldn't want to give out our address too early prior to any post covid meet.

Do you just give the street and then get them to phone when they're in the street?

The few weeks we've been on here we've already sussed out that there are so many fake profiles, we hate the thought of giving our address to someone who has no intention of showing up, or a couple where the girl at thr last minute couldn't make it but the guy thought he'd come himself anyway.

Any advice gratefully received! "

Unless i have already met on previous profile /at a club or on different forum i always meet in public after some very strange guys ... best to be safe .. still shielding so no meets for me yet lol

By *DREACouple  over a year ago

Luton

In our experience we meet always in public place: cafe or bar and if we all click, we invite them/him/her over. Beforehand we do not promise sex, but we are telling that we are OK for sex at first meet if we click. Then we can feel safe. No need for 5 hour lunch in first meet. In 5 minutes you can see, do you have a "pussy click". Glass of wine and next step in private place. Enjoy and be safe!

By *istressZoeTV/TS  over a year ago

cheshire

I find a simple phone call at the very least sorts the wheat from the chaff

I insist on a phone number

I'm happy to share a post code - then a phone call when in the area

My location allows me to see all vehicles arriving within my locality

Il saw when they phone - park behind the grey / Blue / red car three lampposts up from the bottom of the cup de sac

Reviving a post code is the minimum I expect before embarking on a trip

We never do spontaneous, last minute meets. By the time we have arranged one we’ve usually built up a good rapport and a certain level of trust.

We have a cheap Fab phone and on the afternoon of the meet I (V) will speak to the female and give them our exact address.

There is always going to be a certain element of risk in this lifestyle. You are inviting others into your home with the possibility of having sex with them.

Safeguard yourselves as much as possible and don’t let anyone put you under pressure.

V

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

We've never had trouble from single men but our worst ever and most frightening meet was with a couple. Don't be complacent and assume a couple will be safer than a single. Follow guidelines that you'd give a teenager when meeting from the net and that fab advise

https://www.fabswingers.com/my/getstarted

Thanks for all the advice guys, it's appreciated, and more importantly, taken on board x

By *irst Timers DiscreteCouple  over a year ago

Aberdeen

We have always chatted to singles and then arranged a meeting at a place neutral. If that works then it is back to M's place. We have never ever met at F's place

By *lex46TV/TS  over a year ago

Near Wells

I wouldn't leave home if I didn't know where I was going. House number, postcode. Otherwise I would assume its a time waster.

I give my post code out straight away but don't give the number until the same day /evening.

By *oirinMarkusCouple  over a year ago

West Midlands and West London

"I wouldn't leave home if I didn't know where I was going. House number, postcode. Otherwise I would assume its a time waster.

I give my post code out straight away but don't give the number until the same day /evening. "

I'm similar. I would not drive to an area and wait for a house number. I need to know where I am going as this helps me safeguard against any potentially life threatening scenarios.This is me speaking as a woman going to a house solo though.

I wouldn't mind meeting in public but I'm super awkward about it as I would think everyone knows for some reason! I'm a very private person. I would never leave the public venue and go to someone's house that same day, again it sounds too risky for me if I'm going as a solo woman. No one would know where I was...

By *unover40Couple  over a year ago

yeovil

Hotel meets for us, only regulars come to our home

By *ude boy 2017Man  over a year ago

Bolton

I always meet at clubs or near clubs and go in together then

By *armupartistMan  over a year ago

York

"i'm happy to give all but the house number, then they message me as they park up"

Gorgeous curves you busy, busty beauty. Love the thought of retiring to that barge and rocking the boat!

"At what point do you give out your actual address? Obviously the other party knows which town/city we're in, but wouldn't want to give out our address too early prior to any post covid meet.

Can have my postcode and house number now lol

In all seriousness when I feel comfortable to

I wont meet at my home or there's...always a hotel, want any meet to be special with little distraction around

By *renzMan  over a year ago

Between Chichester and Havant

As a single male the majority of my meets have been after a social. Not all, but the majority. On an odd occasion it has progressed to a more on the same day/evening.

I think a social gives all parties time to reflect and see if they want to take things further.

On the odd occasion I have been given an address, it's usually after many messages and possibly the exchange of phone numbers. But still I can be apprehensive if someone gives you an address straight off without an exchange of messages. It's not just couples and single females that need to be careful.

By *lirty-CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Bexley

Never. Been caught out before and never again. Better safe than sorry for us. Hotels are cheap, safe and a much better place for us to meet.

By *hubaysiWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"I wouldn't leave home if I didn't know where I was going. House number, postcode. Otherwise I would assume its a time waster.

I give my post code out straight away but don't give the number until the same day /evening.

I'm similar. I would not drive to an area and wait for a house number. I need to know where I am going as this helps me safeguard against any potentially life threatening scenarios.This is me speaking as a woman going to a house solo though.

I wouldn't mind meeting in public but I'm super awkward about it as I would think everyone knows for some reason! I'm a very private person. I would never leave the public venue and go to someone's house that same day, again it sounds too risky for me if I'm going as a solo woman. No one would know where I was..."

So to you think hotels are safer than going to someone’s home? Many years ago I found myself trapped in a hotel room with a strange guy and lucky for me I had given a male friend the hotel and room number with instructions to ring the hotel or come to me if he did not hear from me. I explained this calmly to the guy and I was able to leave.

Clubs are safer for meets if a woman is alone. The club have the members details and could help in an awkward situation.

By *razytimesinloveCouple  over a year ago

SW Scotland

Meet for a social first at the very least. Even a quick drink to make sure they’re who they say they are.

As for address, we wouldn’t give ours out. We’d pick somewhere close ie a garage etc and say to follow us from there. Just make excuses out about it being difficult to find etc.

I would never give my address out again , had too many bad things happen , people really ain’t what they seem, once they know where you live , amazing how they change

By *ivelaughlove16Couple  over a year ago

norfolk/Suffolk border

Always meet for social 1st then if goes well happy to meet at theirs,only meet at ours if we know them really well,still prefer to meet at clubs though

When the who is near facility shows they are within half a mile

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

I meet for a social first then will meet somewhere else for other meets before I will even consider letting anyone come to my home. I also will not go to anyone else's house until we have met a few times first I made that mistake once and never again .

But if someone was only giving me their partial address and expecting me to travel and then get the rest as I got close I wouldn't even bother travelling. So many have been caught out with people messing them about like that.My time like everyone elses is precious and I'm not going to waste it on someone who could be sending me on a wild goose chase .

» Add a new message to this topic