FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Townhouse

Townhouse

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Im thinking of attending townhouse in the future with a Woman from fab, we would go as a couple, do we need membership or anything ? Would appreciate some advice

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *orth West CoupleCouple  over a year ago

liverpool

"Im thinking of attending townhouse in the future with a Woman from fab, we would go as a couple, do we need membership or anything ? Would appreciate some advice "

If you contact the site online and say your coming you will get free entry for either the friday or the Saturday....also if you decide to just go through the wekk it's free for couples on a wednesday.

"Im thinking of attending townhouse in the future with a Woman from fab, we would go as a couple, do we need membership or anything ? Would appreciate some advice

If you contact the site online and say your coming you will get free entry for either the friday or the Saturday....also if you decide to just go through the wekk it's free for couples on a wednesday. "

thanks for your help guys much appreciated xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If u go as a couple u register on arrival it's 25 quid on a fri sat night. If u go on ur own u have to contact them first as its limited members

"If u go as a couple u register on arrival it's 25 quid on a fri sat night. If u go on ur own u have to contact them first as its limited members"
I'd imagine the single guy spaces are took up pretty quick so think I'll be going with a female friend, can't wait x

Yes just turn up. Think its a £10 or £20 deposit for a locker and take ur own alcohol. They do serve soft drinks. If u email club with any questions they do get back pretty quick.

Its 5 qud for lockers. And a quid for towels

liverpool

"If u go as a couple u register on arrival it's 25 quid on a fri sat night. If u go on ur own u have to contact them first as its limited members"
Correct....but if it's your first visit has a couple and you contact them online before you go they will give you a free entry for either the saturday or friday

liverpool

"Its 5 qud for lockers. And a quid for towels"
But the £5 goes of your bar bill ( soft drinks ), and any money left you get back from the £5

liverpool

"If u go as a couple u register on arrival it's 25 quid on a fri sat night. If u go on ur own u have to contact them first as its limited members I'd imagine the single guy spaces are took up pretty quick so think I'll be going with a female friend, can't wait x"
I think the limit might be 6 single guys...

By *kmale421Man  over a year ago

wirral

"Its 5 qud for lockers. And a quid for towels"

Can't believe they charge a pound for towels. I know it's not much but if the club has showers and a jacuzzi, you'd have thought the towels were standard issue just like any other club. It reminds me of the bad old days of Xtasia in West Brom when they used to charge for towels too (happily they don't now)

liverpool

"Its 5 qud for lockers. And a quid for towels

Can't believe they charge a pound for towels. I know it's not much but if the club has showers and a jacuzzi, you'd have thought the towels were standard issue just like any other club. It reminds me of the bad old days of Xtasia in West Brom when they used to charge for towels too (happily they don't now)"

Agree....there should not be any charge for towels, I know the towels are free in Townhouse on a Wednesday, didn't know they charged on other day's because we only go on a wednesday

They charge for cleaning them. U can take ur own.

» Add a new message to this topic