FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Updated profile to avoid offense

Updated profile to avoid offense

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rcadian110 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Barnsley

So after being told that our preferences were "offensive" we updated it and made all penis pics friends only. Would love you guys to let us know how it measures up. We will be able to play soon both due to restrictions being lifted and recovery from surgery so want the best chance of getting our personalities over. Advice greatfully taken as before.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

Hi guys

I think you have a good mix of pics, including you both which is good.

Your text reads well too

Good luck with meets

By *entleman JackMan  over a year ago

Loughborough

My reccomendation would be to lose the "horror" pic on your profile!

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"My reccomendation would be to lose the "horror" pic on your profile!

"

I agree. Rather offputting

By *oppet22TV/TS  over a year ago

huddersfield

Your a sexy couple show it off more

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I agree. Rather offputting"

I also agree with getting rid of that pic.

I would also get rid of the pic that has an ironing board, boxes etc in the background.

By *heonixRaven 777Woman  over a year ago

Guildford

In my humble opinion you have a balanced profile and some lovely photos.

It’s your profile you should put on it whatever makes you happy and express yourselves anyway you want to. Don’t let others dictate to you what goes on your profile.

We are all individuals with different tastes and quirks just be true to yourselves, don’t please anyone other than yourselves.

By * AND R 777Couple  over a year ago

Teesside

You should use the site as you please, no one has the right to message you and say different, no one is makeing them look at your profile

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple  over a year ago

Coventry

I think we all tend to put our best foot forward. But it's your profile not anyone else's and you can never be all things to all people. You never want lose your identity along the way because you want to meet the right people.

Love that your photos give a real sense of your fun and characters. And your profile text tell us a lot about you and what you want, which is great. It helps the right people find you and filter out the people who may not be for you.

And just remember this game can be difficult for everyone. It's hard enough finding a good one on one match. You start throwing another 1, 2, more into the mix it becomes increasingly difficult, especially as you add your own requirements into the deal. In our experience sometimes you just come across something that works well in time when your not expecting it. So we never get hung up over things, enjoy the scene together and occasionally absorbing others into our deviance along the way.

By *ny1localMan  over a year ago

READING

I'm not sure I agree with losing the horror pic, going by the fabs and profile most people would see the reason you did it, as for the ironing pic, crop the pic so you just show your lovely body.

Barnsley

Thanks everyone. Really appreciate all the kind words. The zombie pic was actually put up for a friend who died in the summer so we are afraid we need to keep that one up but will edit the other one. Was told we are homophobic because we don't want to meet TV/CD . Happy to make friends but its not something that does anything for Rhiannon except 2 we have chatted to. Also had abuse because we do want to meet a TS girl as Rhiannon finds a lot of them to be stunning and they are some of the strongest people either of us have spoken to.

Glad we have struck the right Ballance with the rest of the profile though.

By *aunchy RaccoonsCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

"Thanks everyone. Really appreciate all the kind words. The zombie pic was actually put up for a friend who died in the summer so we are afraid we need to keep that one up but will edit the other one. Was told we are homophobic because we don't want to meet TV/CD . Happy to make friends but its not something that does anything for Rhiannon except 2 we have chatted to. Also had abuse because we do want to meet a TS girl as Rhiannon finds a lot of them to be stunning and they are some of the strongest people either of us have spoken to.

Glad we have struck the right Ballance with the rest of the profile though. "

We don't want to meet any TV's either so does that make us Homophobic too?

Just ignore what ever wet white of a snowflake that said that to you.

By *heonixRaven 777Woman  over a year ago

Guildford

"Thanks everyone. Really appreciate all the kind words. The zombie pic was actually put up for a friend who died in the summer so we are afraid we need to keep that one up but will edit the other one. Was told we are homophobic because we don't want to meet TV/CD . Happy to make friends but its not something that does anything for Rhiannon except 2 we have chatted to. Also had abuse because we do want to meet a TS girl as Rhiannon finds a lot of them to be stunning and they are some of the strongest people either of us have spoken to.

Doesn’t make you homophobic at all , you are simply stating your preference as to what you are seeking and whom you would like to receive messages from.

As I have said previously it’s your profile, you put what you want on it.

I have on my profile that I do not messages from poc now if someone wants to think I being racist because of that statement they can that’s there problem not mine. Because I am far from that I play with poc all the time and I still respond to those messages politely and respectfully. If someone wants to judge me for a few words rather than actually who I am as person again their problem not mine .

I am simply stating my preference.

By *oudLoutishLoverWoman  over a year ago

Colchester

I agree. Rather offputting"

Really? I found it interesting! Shows that they have a sense of fun and a taste for the theatrical!

Nobody assumes that’s what he usually looks like like, surely?

I updated mine after being told more nooos than likes ha

Now hopefully evened it out and I am approachable now

By *oudLoutishLoverWoman  over a year ago

Colchester

Glad we have struck the right Ballance with the rest of the profile though.

We don't want to meet any TV's either so does that make us Homophobic too?

Just ignore what ever wet white of a snowflake that said that to you."

I wouldn’t worry.

The rabid radical element think it’s transphobic for a person to have any preference at all that doesn’t include every gender and genital combo.

Stupidity is intersectional.

By *ex-BombsCouple  over a year ago

Flitwick

Homophobic! What a disgusting thing for someone to say! Everyone is allowed a preference, it’s your bodies after all and you choose who you want to interact with as does anyone else, shocking

By *atnip make me purrWoman  over a year ago

Reading

I'm very conflicted over issues like this. Of course you have preferences but it must be soul destroying to see profile after profile staying no xxx. I think the way you have handled this in your new version is perfect! You make it clear that you don't dismiss an entire group but that it is not part of your preferences.

Love the professional shoot pictures - some are truly gorgeous and have given me inspiration.

Barnsley

Once again we are humbled by the reaction of this community. You guys are awesome people and for both of us the best part about swinging. Yes the play is fun but it's the open minded and non judgemental majority of this lifestyle that keeps us coming back. Thank you all. j&r

I have recently removed all doc pics except for 1 and that is naturist orientated, getting lot more couples looking and a lot less men so for here is good, can use fabguys if I want men.

I like the zombie pic.

On my couple profile we have a pic or pics of Mr with those white lenses in his eyes and eyeliner etc. Makes it interesting in my opinion. And it's your profile, if someone doesn't like it so what. If everyone was the same it would be so boring!

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

Hi

You’re not homophobic or transphobic I would happily chat and make friends with you if we met in a club. I personally don’t like facial hair so playing wouldn’t be on the cards for me either.

Nothing wrong with your profile or any others that aren’t looking to meet TV’s either. I only message couples that are specifically looking for a TV for fun and if their profile states TS only it should be respected.

Good luck with your search.

» Add a new message to this topic