FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Help for a Newcomer Pease?

Help for a Newcomer Pease?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

fairly new and recent to this, decided to give it a proper go. I've had literally no interest at all in the time I've been a member, and very rarely get a reply or any messages from others?

Am I actually that bad? lmao :D

Could anyone share advice on how things are done on here, also how I could improve my account and approach?

thankyou to anyone who reads this and gets back to me, much appreciated

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *toC Thats MeWoman  over a year ago

Sheffield

Your profile is meant to reflect you as a person. What you’re looking for, what you like etc. Does it stand out against the other hundreds of men on here to get a response? Most wont reply with a silhouette profile pic either. X

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ahh I had a picture I must had not saved it, ill get on it right away. Hmm i do struggle with the description part like how to describe/sell myself to someone, and in my opinion no it doesnt stand out or compare to some of the greek gods on here ;D

By *DW1983Man  over a year ago

Aberdeen, Leeds, Sheffield

Sorry to be blunt but you're a single guy in a sea of single guys. Unless someone happens to spot you or something on your profile to nake you stand out, you're just another average guy anong literally hundreds of others in women's inboxes. It's the same for most. A few on here will tell you they've been successful, and that's great, but they're in the minority.

Best advice I can give is to go to clubs when it is allowed and appropriate again, the odds are less against you, and you are an actual person rather than just another message in an inbox.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I’d include some body shots in your pics. It’s great that you’ve included some face pics, but given that you’re looking for a physical relationship then people often want an idea of your body too.

I’d also give your bio some work. Anyone considering meeting you needs an idea of what kind of guy you are, what you’re into, what you can offer etc. With a limited bio you’re really unlikely to get much traffic because there are so many brilliantly written, engaging profiles on here already. If you only have a few lines you’re really going to struggle to compete.

Obviously at the moment most people aren’t meeting because of the lockdown rules, so you’re going to find it more difficult than normal. It’s already tricky for guys to make connections solely through FAB, so perhaps don’t expect too much. Especially at the moment.

» Add a new message to this topic