FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Mmf with clean up

Mmf with clean up

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Discussing a fantasy with other half of a bi mmf with cream pie so hubby can clean up after.

However I'm strictly safe sex from Fab only,which gets in the way of cream pies lol

Has anyone done similar, how did you arrange it? Can your local NHS clinics provide proof of clear tests? How easy/hard was it to find someone to help?

I know there would still be a risk with a clear sti test, just as there is with any meet (condoms can break etc). But I wouldn't only consider it if it can be done as safely as possible.

Would love to hear others experiences, not their judgements

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Depends on how much you trust, same day results are really expensive. Could go to a nha clinic & get tested but results would take a couple days. You need to trust that no sex happens in that time period xx

By *scottMan  over a year ago

Uttoxeter

As the above poster says, you can see a "results text" but you need to really trust the other person. Alternatively if you haven't done it yet have the 3rd pull out, remove the condom and spray your boobs or lower back. Hubby can still clean that up, not quite the same but it's a compromise.

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

Do it the other way round, hubby creampies you, other guy cleans up.

By *niformed professionalMan  over a year ago

Exeter

I’m always available to provide 100 percent safe cream pies

By *hisismeXXXMan  over a year ago

Welsh Wales

"Discussing a fantasy with other half of a bi mmf with cream pie so hubby can clean up after.

However I'm strictly safe sex from Fab only,which gets in the way of cream pies lol

Has anyone done similar, how did you arrange it? Can your local NHS clinics provide proof of clear tests? How easy/hard was it to find someone to help?

I know there would still be a risk with a clear sti test, just as there is with any meet (condoms can break etc). But I wouldn't only consider it if it can be done as safely as possible.

Would love to hear others experiences, not their judgements "

Meet with another couple and he can clean them up, while they clean you up.

By *entleman4MMFMan  over a year ago

Newcastle Upon Tyne

I always practice safe sex but love cleaning up after a hubby.

Love the idea of helping with this

By *o new WinksMan  over a year ago

BSE

Just let him cum over your pussy.

Then the clean up is easier and safer

By *entleman4MMFMan  over a year ago

Newcastle Upon Tyne

"Discussing a fantasy with other half of a bi mmf with cream pie so hubby can clean up after.

I'd do this with a regular couple but only a couple I trusted

By *rKinksMan  over a year ago

Alton

So couple of things.

Its not just about not having sex before the between the test and meet to ensure your clean but they shouldn't be having sex with anyone else for 2 weeks prior. Some bugs take a while to grow before they can be detected. I think HIV up to 6 months.

So ive been able to enjoy this with a couple after regularly meeting exclusively getting tested waiting then having the hottest messiest sex

By *etasubTV/TS  over a year ago

Est of Newcastle

Just love cleaning up a dreamlike, not done for awhile

Love mmf cream pie clean ups

By *ostonJoeMan  over a year ago

Boston

As someone has said, the best way would be to meet a like minded couple and swap for the clean up. If you are anything like me, once I have blown my load I lose any interest in cleaning up.

By *enlikesbothMan  over a year ago

york or visiting

Love creampie nom nom rare event these days.let him clean his own mess up not quite the same but still tasty

Safe creampies points to consider

Even if sti tested all diseases have an incubator period. Could test negative and still have a bug. But like lateral flow tests for covid

Hiv. From an hiv perspective safer to fuck someone who is positive undetectable than someone who thinks they are negative

Look. It up.

Ffood for thought

By *ust_FlynnMan  over a year ago

Cambridgeshire

It’s a really hard thing to arrange, trust is most definitely key and that’s on both parts.

I’d be very wary of any guy who instantly jumps to provide the creampie, it would indicate to us that he doesn’t take his own sexual health seriously.

Best bet would be to meet a regular single/couple build trust then go from there.

Good luck xx

By *nfamousbutFunWoman  over a year ago

Maidenhead

"It’s a really hard thing to arrange, trust is most definitely key and that’s on both parts.

I’d be very wary of any guy who instantly jumps to provide the creampie, it would indicate to us that he doesn’t take his own sexual health seriously.

Best bet would be to meet a regular single/couple build trust then go from there.

Good luck xx"

This right here. Just all of this

And as everyone else has said there’s an incubation period to take into consideration.

By *lmondhammerMan  over a year ago

royal hertfordshire

this would be the ideal in losing the bisexual virginity, part of the fantasy is licking her clean at the end

By *armupartistMan  over a year ago

York

I have had bareback sex with Fab friends but only after a few meets and I am confident I can trust them to be clean... only on one occasion did hubby set to and clean up my cum!

Think a lot are safe now most haven't meet for a year lol

"Think a lot are safe now most haven't meet for a year lol "

Abstinence doesn't cure STDs if they went into lockdown with anything. The lengthy gap between having sexual partners is only good if they've been tested and shown negative, or taken course of antibiotics if positive for STDs and then abstained.

By * New YorkieMan  over a year ago

Leeds

"It’s a really hard thing to arrange, trust is most definitely key and that’s on both parts.

Good luck xx"

Correct.... But after you find that couple, its a hot thing be a part off...

"Think a lot are safe now most haven't meet for a year lol

Abstinence doesn't cure STDs if they went into lockdown with anything. The lengthy gap between having sexual partners is only good if they've been tested and shown negative, or taken course of antibiotics if positive for STDs and then abstained.

"

so you're saying if you have a SDI for over a year you wouldn't know about it and it wouldn't affect you, so you're saying having a SDI is ok because you don't know about it or affect your life in anyway so no problem. Thanks for clearing that up.

» Add a new message to this topic