FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Clit Piercing or Prince Albert

Clit Piercing or Prince Albert

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Getting my girls pierced on Monday, Hubby suggested i should get my clit pierced aswell and i said will only if he gets a prince Albert

Anyway, his response is more women have the clit pierced than men have prince Alberts so

How many on here have them pierced? And more importantly is it worth it??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Someone punching a hole in my trouser snake? No thanks

By *reya73Woman  over a year ago

Whitley Bay

I used to have clitoris hood piercing years ago. I liked it for a while but found it better with myself than if a partner played with it. It looked great. But I didn't enjoy the sensation, the metal was hard.. It annoyed me if they tugged on it. Its healed now and I'm glad it's out. No sign it was there.

My boyfriend at the time had a PA and I didn't like it.. It felt hard and it bruised my cervix meaning we couldn't have rough or hard penetrative sex comfortably!!!!

That one will be harder to heal if he changes his mind.

Sorry.. Not much success. The thought of it all was much more appealing than the reality for me. Some people find they add extra sensitivity and pleasure. X

By *reya73Woman  over a year ago

Whitley Bay

And... Clit piercing is a VERY different thing to clitoris hood. Please get clear.

VCH i believe you mean not the clit, thats a VERY tricky piercing snd i wouldn't recommend it. The VCH will add little to your pleasure however aesthetically it's popular. I prefer the Christina for appearence thou

The PA, is an easy one to heal however normally takes it out for penetrative sex. And again generally adds little to a womans pleasure.

Simon and Miss T

By *heonixRaven 777Woman  over a year ago

Guildford

Be clear in what you are asking for as genital piercing come under genital mutilation now. And as such harder to find places that do it.

I had my hood done twenty plus years ago it was awesome, flight of stairs and a pair of jeans happy days.

Now though after all this time I would say it has desensitised my clit, so it rarely is of any benefit to my self. And some point I will have to have it removed

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

Prince Albert is the best thing I have ever had done.

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

"

"

A PA goes through about the thinnest bit of skin on a man's body

By *ornucopiaMan  over a year ago

Bexley

Is it called a 'Princess Alberta'?

By *ornucopiaMan  over a year ago

Bexley

"Is it called a 'Princess Alberta'?"

Or a 'Queen Victoria'?

By *oolkoupleCouple  over a year ago

Cheshire

I have a VCH piercing and it's the best thing ever, go for it!

Sorry but either a clit piercing or a pa is a turn off for us, natrual beauty doesnt need enhancement

By *iss.ddWoman  over a year ago

Leeds + Newcastle

I have a VCH and a retired Christina.

VCH did nothing for personal pleasure but the Christina looked pretty.

Im more in to the aesthetics and process of piercings more than their pleasure benefits though (partly because I'm yet to see any benefit to any of mine )

By *aomilatteCouple  over a year ago

Midlands

VCH here (must get the term right ). We both find it so so horny

"And... Clit piercing is a VERY different thing to clitoris hood. Please get clear. "

This. It’s the hood that’s pierced normally. I had one but took it out it was too annoying

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

I used to have a PA but took it out. Not sure why i did though. Id love it done again but wouldnt be able to get a chastity cage on right.

By *andare63Man  over a year ago

oldham

Each to their own. An ex of mine had one. I hated it. It was like sifting through a scrapyard

By *r and Mrs B xxCouple  over a year ago

Chippenham

I had my hood pierced a few years back, did absolutely nothing for me, hubby said got in the way of playing with my clit. I took it out and let it heal. I don't think clit piercing is recommended as it desensitises the clit.

By *itzi999Woman  over a year ago

Slough

I find men with a PA a turn off.

By *ongueFkYouMan  over a year ago

Bradford

"I find men with a PA a turn off. "
you are absolutely stunning wow love your pics you look gorgeous xx

By *ogfrog4Man  over a year ago

hayling island

Have had a PA for over 20 years, for those partners that do not like them it comes out with no fuss in seconds, everyone one has there own tastes

"I used to have a PA but took it out. Not sure why i did though. Id love it done again but wouldnt be able to get a chastity cage on right. "

You can get chastity devices developed for PA, they're often considered the ultimate version in fact.

By *olden RatioWoman  over a year ago

Buckinghamshire

About 20 years ago I had my hood done horizontally, kept it in for a few months and then took it out.

Then I went for the VCH about 10 years ago and ended up doing the same - had it in for a few months and then took it out. I seem to be another person in the "does nothing for me" camp on this one!

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

"I used to have a PA but took it out. Not sure why i did though. Id love it done again but wouldnt be able to get a chastity cage on right.

You can get chastity devices developed for PA, they're often considered the ultimate version in fact."

Really?? Ill have to have a look into that.

Have had PA for about 18 years, mainly because the hole wont close easily taken out though as someone mentioned.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

Had my clit hood pierced but it grew out

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Make him get PA, then you can decide

By *otandHorny40Couple  over a year ago

Swansea

Hot confirms that a PA made no positive difference during PIV, but did make a BJ a little less comfortable for fear of banging teeth against the metal piercing. Nipple piercings we would both recommend however.

By *vpamelaTV/TS  over a year ago

kinkville

"I used to have a PA but took it out. Not sure why i did though. Id love it done again but wouldnt be able to get a chastity cage on right. "

Get one for a PA.

By *vpamelaTV/TS  over a year ago

kinkville

I got a PA about 5 yrs ago and love it. Wish I'd done yrs earlier. Usually remove it for sex.

"Getting my girls pierced on Monday, Hubby suggested i should get my clit pierced aswell and i said will only if he gets a prince Albert

Anyway, his response is more women have the clit pierced than men have prince Alberts so

How many on here have them pierced? And more importantly is it worth it?? "

I used to have a Prince Albert. It really hurt getting it done. After getting it done it hurt to pee for about 6 - 7 days. The piercing made my piss come out in two streams. I had to sit down to pee.

When I met a woman or couple from fab 90% of the time I would be aksed to take it out.

I no longer have the piercing in.

By *inkyfun2013Couple  over a year ago

lewisham

I've got a VCH piercing

and a small ring in each labia. I genuinely forget they're there unless we're playing games that specifically use them.

On occasion they've peeped out when I'm in the communal changing room at the gym and someone has done a double-take but usually they're quite well hidden.

The VCH piercing is awesome with a wand or vibe! The others are really just there for Mr Kinky to devise fun ways to play with them.

By *tickler2000Man  over a year ago

St Agnes

I've got a PA.

Lots of fun had since I've had it done

By *exysquaddieMan  over a year ago

derby

I’m also pierced too. Pics too prove

I’m pierced got the Prince Albert at 18 and the frenum at 28

By *ortcouple20Couple  over a year ago

Port Talbot

My partner has a prince Albert and I love it, especially bent over and it rubs against my g-spot

We've got both. Two hood piercings (NOT clit) and a PA. We've had them about eight years and love them.

Dave's gone up in size on his PA a few times and I love the sensation inside

By *exyfuncouple-40Couple  over a year ago

Bloxham

Got a Prince Albert I love the sensation Mrs S not a fan so take it out when we have fun

By *iercedItMan  over a year ago

Manchester

I have a large gauge prince Albert (10mm) and shaft piercings.

"Getting my girls pierced on Monday, Hubby suggested i should get my clit pierced aswell and i said will only if he gets a prince Albert

How many on here have them pierced? And more importantly is it worth it?? "

Some women have said getting a clit piercing massively reduced the sensitivity in their clit.

i wont go near a P A cock i find them a massive turn off

By *ilo_Stitch69Couple  over a year ago

NOTTINGHAM

How many on here have them pierced? And more importantly is it worth it??

Some women have said getting a clit piercing massively reduced the sensitivity in their clit. "

Where as mine as gone the other way am actually really sensitive down there now makes me alot more wetter x

By *oolkoupleCouple  over a year ago

Cheshire

I have a VCH piercing and I love it, best thing ever. Only a sharp pinch on piercing, zero pain afterward, quick and easy healing process, and MASSIVE benefits.

By *lex D.Man  over a year ago

London

"I used to have clitoris hood piercing years ago. I liked it for a while but found it better with myself than if a partner played with it. It looked great. But I didn't enjoy the sensation, the metal was hard.. It annoyed me if they tugged on it. Its healed now and I'm glad it's out. No sign it was there.

My boyfriend at the time had a PA and I didn't like it.. It felt hard and it bruised my cervix meaning we couldn't have rough or hard penetrative sex comfortably!!!!

Sorry.. Not much success. The thought of it all was much more appealing than the reality for me. Some people find they add extra sensitivity and pleasure. X "

OK - that rules out my thoughts about a PA piercing. A genuine thanks.

By *erbySwingersCouple  over a year ago

South Derby

I've had a Pa and a frenum piercing for many years. I love them and so do many others that have experienced them.

By *xhib12Man  over a year ago

Blyth

I've had a PA for about 10 years. Some partners have liked it and others haven't. Each to their own really, I had it done for me, not them, as I like how they look. As others have said, the jewellery is easily removed in seconds so it's never been a problem.

By *otplumMan  over a year ago

Margate

I have had my PA for 26 years and still enjoy as indeed so do my partners, also had an ampalang which was a complete disaster, this is a big piercing that goes right across and through the head of the penis, secured by a small ball either side. On the other hand I find clitoral piercings impede giving good oral.

» Add a new message to this topic