FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Mmf in a hotel

Mmf in a hotel

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Sounds like a stupid question but how do people go around arranging meets in a hotel when they are open? I get paranoid thinking the staff would stop you haha

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ostguy321Man  over a year ago

Beaconsfield

Haha I am thinking the same

Glad I'm not the only one, I've always been paranoid just meeting singly I never know what to do haha

By *JohnMan  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

A lot of hotels don't pay much attention to who's going in and out. In some you need the key card to use the lift, but in that case you can all go up together.

Some have someone on the front door and won't let non-guests in. Obviously don't use one of them. Check the hotel out before you book.

The other, slightly more expensive, option is for both parties to book rooms.

By *isAdventure69Woman  over a year ago

Hampshire

I've been to a lot of hotels as a guest , never been challenged . I've attended parties with 30/40 guests in hotels and again no one bat an eyelid ...

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

"Sounds like a stupid question but how do people go around arranging meets in a hotel when they are open? I get paranoid thinking the staff would stop you haha "

Ground floor room and get your guest to climb through the window

By *ewBurtonMan  over a year ago

Derby

I love hotel meets and never had any problems walking in or out.

Thank you,

Do you just find the room yourself? Haha

By *angria_girlukWoman  over a year ago

LUTON

in the 'normal' times of the past, getting someone else in your room wasn't an issue. just meet them in reception or walk in the front door with them after meeting in the pub or whatever.

in Covid times..not sure; but i'd think chains would be easier than boutique

Haha

By *nlyfun3Woman  over a year ago

NEAR Berkhamsted,Herts

"in the 'normal' times of the past, getting someone else in your room wasn't an issue. just meet them in reception or walk in the front door with them after meeting in the pub or whatever.

"

Yes as new track and trace wants everyone's name not just who booked the room

By *S2505Couple  over a year ago

norwich

We get 2 room keys then leave one on the car wheel and text them the details so they can pick up the key and walk straight through

"in the 'normal' times of the past, getting someone else in your room wasn't an issue. just meet them in reception or walk in the front door with them after meeting in the pub or whatever.

Yes as new track and trace wants everyone's name not just who booked the room"

Oh god so how could I do it haha

"We get 2 room keys then leave one on the car wheel and text them the details so they can pick up the key and walk straight through "

Oh that's exciting and kinky

God sake x

"

By *JohnMan  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

No one should be meeting until all restrictions are lifted, so whatever measures they have in place at the moment (or when they re-open) won't matter.

By *iddle ManMan  over a year ago

Walsall

Hotel staff don't really care as long as your not causing trouble there, only problem sometimes is if the hotel has key card access and everyone needs a key, can be a pain then but pick and choose the right hotels and it shouldn't be a problem.

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

"We get 2 room keys then leave one on the car wheel and text them the details so they can pick up the key and walk straight through "

This system works equally well for ffm in a hotel too

By *izzy69Man  over a year ago

London

Nobody pays attention to the comings and goings of guests but it can still be tricky.

My "guests" were asked to leave my room right in the middle of a FFM because they were too noisy and the neighbouring rooms complained.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We have hosted in a hotel room and been a guest to someone else's room.

The secret is,to walk in confidently,as if you own the place,make your way straight to the lift,and on towards the room.

Never been challenged yet

Just walk as u r one of the guest lol

"Hotel staff don't really care as long as your not causing trouble there, only problem sometimes is if the hotel has key card access and everyone needs a key, can be a pain then but pick and choose the right hotels and it shouldn't be a problem. "

Yeah true, thanks

"Nobody pays attention to the comings and goings of guests but it can still be tricky.

My "guests" were asked to leave my room right in the middle of a FFM because they were too noisy and the neighbouring rooms complained.

"

Omg

"We have hosted in a hotel room and been a guest to someone else's room.

The secret is,to walk in confidently,as if you own the place,make your way straight to the lift,and on towards the room.

Never been challenged yet "

Yeah true

"Just walk as u r one of the guest lol"

Hope it's not a pain in the arse when they open

"Just walk as u r one of the guest lol

Hope it's not a pain in the arse when they open "

They won't and better to be evening time, always quiet

By *ipseyTwoCouple  over a year ago

Biggleswade

We have found day use hotels a good option, lots of people walking in who aren’t guests to use bar for work etc. Never been questioned

By *iddle ManMan  over a year ago

Walsall

I know, I can see them being a bit more conscious about who is in and out of the hotel.

Another shout out for dayuse hotels though, the hotels are usually busier and no one batters and eye at you, plus some check ins are all digital now even if you do check in with a person for day use they know exactly what your there for

By *ipseyTwoCouple  over a year ago

Biggleswade

Also, who else is using a day use hotel? Full of swingers

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

"Hotel staff don't really care as long as your not causing trouble there, only problem sometimes is if the hotel has key card access and everyone needs a key, can be a pain then but pick and choose the right hotels and it shouldn't be a problem. "

There are regular posts too, on which hotels have amenable layouts and door entry systems.

It's pot luck whilst hotels are quieter, as many of them are very observant of who's going in, as they have legal responsibilities during the pandemic. Once leisure stays are possible and they get busier, things could get easier.

We do need a directory of fairly easy access places.

By *orello-pieWoman  over a year ago

southwest

"Hotel staff don't really care as long as your not causing trouble there, only problem sometimes is if the hotel has key card access and everyone needs a key, can be a pain then but pick and choose the right hotels and it shouldn't be a problem.

There are regular posts too, on which hotels have amenable layouts and door entry systems.

It's pot luck whilst hotels are quieter, as many of them are very observant of who's going in, as they have legal responsibilities during the pandemic. Once leisure stays are possible and they get busier, things could get easier.

We do need a directory of fairly easy access places. "

Ive found air B and B to be very useful x mwahhh

By *urjonMan  over a year ago

Wakefield

Just book in as Mr & Mr & Mrs Smith.

Easy peasy!

By *urjonMan  over a year ago

Wakefield

"Just book in as Mr & Mr & Mrs Smith.

Easy peasy! "

No, just book the room. I've never had any issues with hotel meets. Ok, might not be best announcing your intentions to the concierge or anything but hotel staff have pretty much seen everything so don't worry.

By *antonkid1955Man  over a year ago

cardiff

My lover and I have done the hotel meet..we go to a bar that's close to the hotel, meet our male partner. She goes back to room...and we turn up 30 mins later..bingo

"Just book in as Mr & Mr & Mrs Smith.

Easy peasy!

No, just book the room. I've never had any issues with hotel meets. Ok, might not be best announcing your intentions to the concierge or anything but hotel staff have pretty much seen everything so don't worry. "

True they don't know what your booking it for could just be skint and sharing haha

By *ooey46Man  over a year ago

Sowerby Bridge

i've met a couple at Birch services hotel and I checked in with them. Only under my name so bloke on desk must have known what we were up to lol

Hotel staff rotate day staff and night staff soo they night staff

have pretty much have no idea whos staying in the hotel anyway and vice versa

By *unguy43Man  over a year ago

hailsham

I run a pub with hotel letting rooms so really don’t find a problem.

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"I run a pub with hotel letting rooms so really don’t find a problem. "

So you wouldn't mind if six people squeezed into one room overnight rather than paying for three rooms ?

By *un guy 2020Man  over a year ago

near you

I got invited to a hotel for mmf the guy meet me outside then wee go in past reception to his room where his mrs was waiting naked on the bed me and guy got naked then you can use your imagination after that what went on

By *unguy43Man  over a year ago

hailsham

"I run a pub with hotel letting rooms so really don’t find a problem.

So you wouldn't mind if six people squeezed into one room overnight rather than paying for three rooms ?"

I wouldn’t mind them enjoying each other’s company but not sure the would all be comfortable in one room all night.

By *inky_CarpenterMan  over a year ago

Portsmouth

Hotel staff have seen everything! And generally don't give a hoot as long as you're all polite and respectful, and don't cause t trouble. If you're planning an overnight book a family room or an adjoining room. If you're concerned enquire about guest policy. You don't need to say more than that you're visiting hotel guests...

Day rooms are a common thing in hotels as well, especially near airports, and many hotels to really good day room discounts!

Otherwise book an air b&b cottage for the same price as a reasonable hotel room.

By *ucka39Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

Some hotels have been popular used by swingers unexpectedly knowing at times that their are others within the hotel but like on here the location notifies and only takes a little message to begin and take matters further

No one asks questions! As if they did they would lose money haha if people didn’t attend their hotels for naughty meets... I love hotel meets haha

I was nervous like you when I first did it... but you soon realise they don’t mind as long as they make money money money!!!

By *hubaysiWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

What if some dingbat sees you placing the key and steals it or hands it to reception? That would be hilarious!

By *osmocoupleMan  over a year ago

East Sussex

We've done this loads of times. A goes up first and then C follows with the guy 10 minutes later.

Most hotels don't actually care...we have had a few comments from the staff at breakfast about is it just the 2 of you for breakfast?

By *ooo wet tight hornyWoman  over a year ago

lancashire

"Sounds like a stupid question but how do people go around arranging meets in a hotel when they are open? I get paranoid thinking the staff would stop you haha "

Check out Owd Nells/Guys Hamlet in Garstang...its a pub on Lancaster Canal and the rooms are in a separate blocks, some with jacuzzi corner baths...very nice and peaceful, I've been myself a few times with an ex boy friend, few drinks/meal in the pub then back to your room for a right good jacuzzi n sex seshion or there's always a walk down the canal if al fresco sex is on the cards

"We get 2 room keys then leave one on the car wheel and text them the details so they can pick up the key and walk straight through

This system works equally well for ffm in a hotel too "

Well that's good to know!

By *esmond and Molly JonesCouple  over a year ago

Watford

Heathrow T5 Travelodge was always great. Lift in bar area takes you straight up. No staff overlooking lifts.

Make sure it in another town away from family . Once bumped in to my sister in law . She was working in the bar of the hotel .

By *indbodyplayerMan  over a year ago

Surrey /City

"Also, who else is using a day use hotel? Full of swingers "

Don’t know what you mean

By *iki cdTV/TS  over a year ago

Thessaloniki, Greece

I run a guest house. Happy to have guests. No questions asked.

By *r TriomanMan  over a year ago

Malmesbury/Larkhill

I felt really conspicuous walking into a hotel room with 6 other men and two women in the middle of the day but the hotel staff didn't bat an eyelid; I think they are quite use to it.

By *edVelveteenCouple  over a year ago

Heaven in the Midlands

Just be careful with air bnb and privately hosted cottage/cabins. We've been caught a couple of times when once we booked "whole house" only to find it was a room in a share house. Another time the host was only 50 mtrs away from our cottage.

By *rygveMan  over a year ago

The Shires

Keep an eye out for parking cameras too as most chain hotels have them now.

By *ENGUYMan  over a year ago

Hull

From the comments so far, a lot of people have commented on how it has been for them, in pre-Covid times.

Nowadays, it may well be a hell of a lot different. There are some major aspects to consider, surrounding Government led rules, in that a lot of regional, Town and area Councils can interpret these rules and bring in their own version.

I found that out last year at the end of Lockdown #1, when hotels in our area had different rules set by our town Council to those in the next county.

Hotels then, and as far as I can hear so far from my friends in the industry may well have to account for EVERY person entering their property. It all boils down to what Govt announcements say and how the respective businesses react accordingly.

Chances are the chain hotels will be a best bet for access. Someone commented about hotel car parks having CCTV cameras in them; that's come about in the past few years as a requirement by Insurance companies and Reg Plates have to match guests and/or known visitors.

But to those people who have commented on how it used to be about gaining access, it's very likely to have changed and won't be the same. Hotel owners now want to know exactly who is accessing their property, as it will be part of their Licensing requirements.

By *J_SpiceyCouple  over a year ago

Kinky Kings Lynn, NORFOLK. Not

The Annex off site guest house in King's Lynn, Norfolk is lifestyle friendly. No awkward walk ins necessary.

East Sussex

"From the comments so far, a lot of people have commented on how it has been for them, in pre-Covid times.

Nowadays, it may well be a hell of a lot different. There are some major aspects to consider, surrounding Government led rules, in that a lot of regional, Town and area Councils can interpret these rules and bring in their own version.

I found that out last year at the end of Lockdown #1, when hotels in our area had different rules set by our town Council to those in the next county.

Hotels then, and as far as I can hear so far from my friends in the industry may well have to account for EVERY person entering their property. It all boils down to what Govt announcements say and how the respective businesses react accordingly.

Chances are the chain hotels will be a best bet for access. Someone commented about hotel car parks having CCTV cameras in them; that's come about in the past few years as a requirement by Insurance companies and Reg Plates have to match guests and/or known visitors.

But to those people who have commented on how it used to be about gaining access, it's very likely to have changed and won't be the same. Hotel owners now want to know exactly who is accessing their property, as it will be part of their Licensing requirements."

I know someone who met at a chain hotel a few weeks ago..( no it wasn't us) he said no one there cared or said anything

By *ENGUYMan  over a year ago

Hull

"From the comments so far, a lot of people have commented on how it has been for them, in pre-Covid times.

But to those people who have commented on how it used to be about gaining access, it's very likely to have changed and won't be the same. Hotel owners now want to know exactly who is accessing their property, as it will be part of their Licensing requirements.

I know someone who met at a chain hotel a few weeks ago..( no it wasn't us) he said no one there cared or said anything "

That's quite possible, as a few of the chains can be lax in their security. It all depends on how seriously their individual site management view security.

But if Track & Trace style record keeping is reintroduced, then even the chains may well have to up their game. When first introduced last year, some councils across the UK stressed hotels had to do T & T record keeping or lose their licences!

By *ann in heelsCouple  over a year ago

London

We have never ever been challenged!!! Who is to say what is going on ... normal / kinky or vanilla !!!

By *aughtycp1Couple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

We've done it. You have to be careful. X

By *unover40Couple  over a year ago

yeovil

We always use premier inns. Never had a problem. We book in and go to our room then txt the guy our room number. Sometimes we meet him in reception other times we just wait for the knock on the door ??

"We always use premier inns. Never had a problem. We book in and go to our room then txt the guy our room number. Sometimes we meet him in reception other times we just wait for the knock on the door ??"

Glad there's someone else who doesn't think a Premier Inn is a poor man's option. It's just a room! When couples boast about 5 stars, champagne, a jacuzzi and personalised bath robes it makes me wonder if others find that too intimidating as well?

By *C7995XCouple  over a year ago

London

We worry about the same

East Sussex

"We always use premier inns. Never had a problem. We book in and go to our room then txt the guy our room number. Sometimes we meet him in reception other times we just wait for the knock on the door ??

Glad there's someone else who doesn't think a Premier Inn is a poor man's option. It's just a room! When couples boast about 5 stars, champagne, a jacuzzi and personalised bath robes it makes me wonder if others find that too intimidating as well?"

I'd rather get a cheaper ( money wise) room and spend the difference on some bubbly

We have never been stopped or questioned. We usually meet in the bar for a drink first. Only time I was slightly nervous was when I was in the room, hubby went downstairs to meet the man we had arranged to meet, they had to walk past a small reception area together and straight up the stairs. I half expected them not to make it up haha, but they did. If you are nervous maybe use a hotel that's busy, with an open bar area for non residents

Yeah we normally pick hotels with public bar... few relaxing drinks, bit teasing. Then she will head to room first or sometimes with the guy so it doesnt look as suspicious all 3 going together.

By *arrySwindonMan  over a year ago

Swindon

Hotel operators aren’t daft; look at the number who now have rates for day use only. I’m sure they know what the majority of day bookings are used for. I guess if your relatively quiet and don’t overload the room you’ll be left in peace.

By *assionatepoetsCouple  over a year ago

Somerset

Absolutely right we knew the manager of one of the Travelodge type hotels and he was bragging that their occupancy rate was 130 percent.

They were double letting lots of the rooms both daytime I'm for singers, lovers, whatever he couldn't give a monkey's because he was paid a bonus for every percentage point above 100 lol

Abigail and Michael

By *luttyLaylaWoman  over a year ago

North West

I only meet in clubs or hotels lol!

Who cares what hotel staff think... like the doctors, they’ve always seen worse haha! X

By *hubaysiWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"We have never been stopped or questioned. We usually meet in the bar for a drink first. Only time I was slightly nervous was when I was in the room, hubby went downstairs to meet the man we had arranged to meet, they had to walk past a small reception area together and straight up the stairs. I half expected them not to make it up haha, but they did. If you are nervous maybe use a hotel that's busy, with an open bar area for non residents"

How do you know when the hotel will be busy?

"We have never been stopped or questioned. We usually meet in the bar for a drink first. Only time I was slightly nervous was when I was in the room, hubby went downstairs to meet the man we had arranged to meet, they had to walk past a small reception area together and straight up the stairs. I half expected them not to make it up haha, but they did. If you are nervous maybe use a hotel that's busy, with an open bar area for non residents

How do you know when the hotel will be busy? "

Weekends is a safe bet

By *renadier4Man  over a year ago

Codsall

Let's face it many chain hotels have a 'day rate' for one reason only! Had many a good session 10am till 5pm!!

By *hongman1Man  over a year ago

Mansfield

I’ve stayed in hundreds of hotels over the last 15 years for work purposes and have never had an issue when popping to another local hotel or when I have had visitors.

As most people above have said the hotel staff usually don’t give a shit as long as you’re not being an idiot. I’ve had a couple of hotels where I have needed a card to use the lift, I’ve just gone to the front desk and told them I’m going to a friend or colleagues room and they have passed me a lift only card.

Not sure how things will be in “Covid times” but I would guess some common sense would prevail in terms of restrictions and government guidelines

You've got a few options,

If your the couple booking the room. Try and get a 2nd key, say that one will be leaving the room later on their own so need 2 keys.

Then meet the 3rd party outside, give them the key, walk in separately though.

I've found that if your the person joining walking in straight past reception with a bit of confidence help, look as if you've already checked in and your just arriving back.

Failing that just book a room each.

In between lockdowns, I visited hotels with public bars. Met in the bar and all went up to the room together with our drinks.

Its totally normal and the staff see all and say nothing

By *ynamo301Man  over a year ago

North West

Never had a problem

Be confident and just walk in

Or meet in the bar and all go up together

One of the Travelodge hotels in Nottingham is a converted office block; reception is on the first floor, the lifts go from the ground floor so you can bypass reception and go directly to each floor, but you need a card to access the corridors. Not a problem if your partner(s) are waiting there. Or you can meet outside the hotel and travel directly to the room.

When lockdown was lifted in the autumn the Premier Inn in Coventry wasn't all that busy, but no-one battered an eyelid when I took in a guest. I just waved my room card as we went past reception. As mentioned above, the reception staff who checked you in will be working elsewhere/changed shifts/forgotten how many checked in when you take in a guest a few hours later.

Hotels which offer day use rooms advertise them as ideal for businessmen/women to use as a temporary office for interviews and business meetings... as Private Eye says, ideal for discussing Ugandan Affairs

By *ussex team upCouple (MM)  over a year ago

Sussex

Never had a problem

By *heEvilWithinWoman  over a year ago

Barnsley

I've done a lot of group meets at hotels. Some hotels will ask questions but if you bluntly reply then they just get embarrassed and don't say anything. But slightly before the pandemic I went to a really cheap hotel and the guy on the service desk was a real dick. He made us all give him our names and then charged us £10 each for going up to the room, even though we were just visiting. Although that's the only time that's ever happened. And... I've done a lot of group meets.

It's like when people get embarrassed about showing their parts to a doctor. They've seen it all before and you won't be the first or last person going to meet someone at a hotel for casual sex. I must say though that when you add more than 2 other people they do start to get a bit funny so it's best to get a room in a hotel with no lift security.

By *inkykat dirtydogCouple  over a year ago

Cov

No problems in and out of hotels.

By *ensualgent38Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Not a stupid question at all. The best and most enjoyable way for me is to meet in the bar for a friendly flirty chat, then go up to the room together when the time is right. It makes for a very sexy start to an evening

By *he CaretakerMan  over a year ago

North Kent

"Sounds like a stupid question but how do people go around arranging meets in a hotel when they are open? I get paranoid thinking the staff would stop you haha

Not a stupid question at all. The best and most enjoyable way for me is to meet in the bar for a friendly flirty chat, then go up to the room together when the time is right. It makes for a very sexy start to an evening "

By *he CaretakerMan  over a year ago

North Kent

Never had a problem with hotels, even the ones with key cards X

Lol once I had to go to the reception to gain access to the lift and they asked me the name of the person in the room and I didn't know was abit embarrassing

By *illon-UKMan  over a year ago

Hull

Book Air BnB....

More rooms more space more fun x

By *laymateteeMan  over a year ago

bristol

Sometimes I feel like the staff know what we're up to lol

By *aughtycp1Couple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

We've had hotel meets. Always start off in the bar area and move to the room x

Plenty of lube, you’ll be fine..

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

Living with an elderly relative we often book into local hotels for a bit of 'us time'

I'm sure that when they see our home address as being quite local they think we are at it but no-one has ever questioned it. Why would they?

"We have found day use hotels a good option, lots of people walking in who aren’t guests to use bar for work etc. Never been questioned "

This. One of my favourite chains is Village hotels. They have gym/pools on site and most have a Starbucks too. It’s usually busy in reception so you can walk in unoticed.

It isn’t a problem - I’ve used hotel rooms a lot in the real world with multiple people in them - for interviews and preparing group presentations, day and evening - as well as for social and of course Fab liaisons.

I work away from home so typically spend Mon-Fri in a hotel room.

Unless your guests are going to stay the night, then they should be checked-in (and get a family room, so there are enough beds, even if you only use one of them). And do respect your neighbours.

By *xiled BikerMan  over a year ago

York

I used to meet couples in bar and leave a keycard on table if lady picks up the keycard then we all head up to room, very sexy and great fun, if lady does not lift card then have a drink and laugh and go own way

Never had an issue with this

By *aiseaneyebrowMan  over a year ago

fylde

Never had an issue. Eyes front, look like you’re entitled to be there and keep walking.

I was thinking the same thing. Thinking maybe both book rooms?

The “new normal” may mean that the single guy also has to book a room or as is the case where there are locks on the room corridors that one of the couple meet the person they’re meeting outside and they walk in with them.

"The “new normal” may mean that the single guy also has to book a room or as is the case where there are locks on the room corridors that one of the couple meet the person they’re meeting outside and they walk in with them. "

No chance.

The 'new normal' will only last a very short time and will soon give way to the normal normal.

In any case, even now you can just walk into hotels. Noone gives a shit what people are doing in them. (My job has me working away on occasion, even during lockdown).

By *lirty-CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Bexley

When the Covid rules allow there should be no issue spending time in someone's hotel room. This is done for all sorts of reasons (e.g. business) not just sex. Obviously overnight stays in someone else's room are likely to be a different matter depending on what's been paid for.

By *entleman4MMFMan  over a year ago

Newcastle Upon Tyne

"I used to meet couples in bar and leave a keycard on table if lady picks up the keycard then we all head up to room, very sexy and great fun, if lady does not lift card then have a drink and laugh and go own way

"

I love mmf. This is great advice.

"I used to meet couples in bar and leave a keycard on table if lady picks up the keycard then we all head up to room, very sexy and great fun, if lady does not lift card then have a drink and laugh and go own way

I love mmf. This is great advice."

I love that idea - I think I’d also place a £10 note on the table, so her partner could enjoy a couple of drinks while she and I disappear to my room

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"

I love that idea - I think I’d also place a £10 note on the table, so her partner could enjoy a couple of drinks while she and I disappear to my room"

£10 for a shag. Classy !

"

I love that idea - I think I’d also place a £10 note on the table, so her partner could enjoy a couple of drinks while she and I disappear to my room

£10 for a shag. Classy !"

Haha, you know I didn’t mean it like that.

Haven't read the whole thread, so apologise if someone has said this already, but I usually book a Travelodge room for 3/4. Mostly you get a double bed and 2 camp beds, but sometimes you get lucky and there are 2 double beds.

I leave a key card somewhere hidden in the car park, or at the ones that I use frequently, with the reception staff.

I have also on occasion thrown it out of the window to my guest

Never been challenged as to who or how many were in my room.

By *lirt and funCouple  over a year ago

ilford

I have been fortunate enough to have had men book rooms to meet me. They normally ask me to wait on my car until they text a room number. I then go up. Secret is to be confident, smile at reception if anyone is there. Some hotels have doors that require a card, in that instance my host has come down to open it. My only embarassing situation came where I met the fella, had a lovely time but he had to leave. Told me to stay and enjoy the room. Had a bath, fancied a drink so got dressed, grabbed the room card and purse and went up to the bar. Came back and couldn't get into the room. Had to go to reception who told me the gentleman had booked out. I explained that my belongs were in the room and I couldnt get in. She obv twigged what I had been there for and was enjoying maximising my embarrassment. Told me she needed his full name before she would allow me up...I only knew his fab name and couldn't message him to ask as my phone was in the room. Went back upstairs absolutely mortified, tried the card again only to realise Id been putting it in the wrong way up all along....

"

Ooh top tip, thanks

By *lirt and funCouple  over a year ago

ilford

That sounds hot x

Ooh top tip, thanks "

By *akedduo66Couple  over a year ago

Near Bordon

"Haven't read the whole thread, so apologise if someone has said this already, but I usually book a Travelodge room for 3/4. Mostly you get a double bed and 2 camp beds, but sometimes you get lucky and there are 2 double beds.

"

Doh!.

We'd not ever thought of that, to book a room for four.

An option to stay over together , and more fun am and all legit.

Thanks

» Add a new message to this topic