FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Cannot accommodate cannot travel

Cannot accommodate cannot travel

Jump to: Newest in thread

By * gardener OP   Man  over a year ago

York

Quite a few profiles stating cannot accommodate cannot travel ?

How do they/you meet or am I having a brain fart

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Travel locally to a club or hotel ?

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Or maybe they aren't looking to meet at all, just cam or message.

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Not meeting, says on profile, can be asked, only meet in clubs/locally

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Or probably because of lockdown not meeting at all either shielding or protecting themselves and family

By *sm265Woman  over a year ago

Shangri-la

Due to the current situation I have no plans to meet anyone any time soon so my profile reflects that. In normal times my profile still states that I cannot accommodate, this is my children's home and I will never bring random strangers here for that reason.

I generally arrange to meet in clubs or, occasionally, with already established friends at their home or at parties.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Local hotel?

I take "cannot accommodate cannot travel" as they do not host a meeting at their home and do not want to go to the "meet"s home but will meet in a neutral venue such as a club or hotel.

By *andy_tomMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

Get a van . Job done.

By *irty PrettyWoman  over a year ago

Cardiff

I state “cannot accommodate” because I can’t, I think that’s pretty self-explanatory?

I state “cannot travel” because I won’t travel further than a half-hour drive from my home. When I first joined I put that I could travel and people assumed I’d go all over the country for them.

I do explain it in my profile, and I’ve noticed that many other people do too, but no-one reads it.

By *heonixRaven 777Woman  over a year ago

Guildford

I choose not to accommodate as I have children, i choose to play at clubs and hotels simply because it suits me.

Whilst everyone who's commented have valid reasons there are many who think you're a taxi service and will either pick them up and take them home or have car/outdoor with them.

Guildford

"Whilst everyone who's commented have valid reasons there are many who think you're a taxi service and will either pick them up and take them home or have car/outdoor with them. "

That’s may be your experience but that’s making an assumption on a lot of people whom use this site.

And one I feel that is incorrect, i certainly don’t expect anyone to pick me up at my house or bring me home.

Part of the reason I don’t play at home is because I have the right to privacy. And as an adult I am perfectly capable of driving myself or getting somewhere all by myself.

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

A lot of people won't accomadate at their home.I wont bring anyone new that I meet to my home In will bring someone if we meet regularly and I trust them .I have I can travel but I won't travel long distances for a meet off here.I always do a social meet first and travelling too far I think just puts pressure on for it to become something more and can make things very awkward of its just going to stay as a social.

Cardiff

"Whilst everyone who's commented have valid reasons there are many who think you're a taxi service and will either pick them up and take them home or have car/outdoor with them. "

In my experience it’s more often the case that men are quite pushy about wanting to pick me up - as if I’d get into a car with a total stranger.

"I state “cannot accommodate” because I can’t, I think that’s pretty self-explanatory?

I state “cannot travel” because I won’t travel further than a half-hour drive from my home. When I first joined I put that I could travel and people assumed I’d go all over the country for them.

I do explain it in my profile, and I’ve noticed that many other people do too, but no-one reads it."

Pretty much this.

By *asterRopeKnotMan  over a year ago

West Midlands

"Quite a few profiles stating cannot accommodate cannot travel ?

How do they/you meet or am I having a brain fart "

On the search form you can search for people that can accommodate and can travel, so if you say no to those, its likely you'll show in less searches and maybe reduce the number of messages you get.

Just a theory

I'm not meeting but when i did always put it on with a disclaimer in my blurb saying if you cannot accommodate neither can I and if you cannot travel neither will I ... amazing how many middle aged plus men cannot accommodate!

By *ornucopiaMan  over a year ago

Bexley

"Get a van . Job done. "

Make sure to get the right type. There are vans and there are vans.

Mine was made for young Japanese couples who live at home with their parents.

Back rows of seats can be configured in any way imaginable, thick pile carpet from a bathroom shop. The windows are 2 way mirrors depending on which side the light coming from so if you want an audience at night, just switch the interior light on and be prepared to sponge down the external body work before parking back at home!

Separate heating and aircon in the back.

My previous one had an electric glass 'Moon Roof' and with a roof bar fitted across it, a cowgirl could pull herself up and down with arm power.

A world of difference from unlined trade vans with a lilo on the metal floor and a box off tissues handy!

By *aria_dreamgirlTV/TS  over a year ago

stockport

Closet queens

By *iss.ddWoman  over a year ago

Leeds + Newcastle

I wish there was a 'only local travel' because that's all I'm willing to do

When I see can travel ticked, I feel like they'd travel anywhere for a meet and that's not what I'm down for

"Whilst everyone who's commented have valid reasons there are many who think you're a taxi service and will either pick them up and take them home or have car/outdoor with them.

That’s may be your experience but that’s making an assumption on a lot of people whom use this site.

And one I feel that is incorrect, i certainly don’t expect anyone to pick me up at my house or bring me home.

Part of the reason I don’t play at home is because I have the right to privacy. And as an adult I am perfectly capable of driving myself or getting somewhere all by myself. "

As I stated lots of valid reasons. But it's also my experience on here that a taxi service is whats expected or car sex. My comment was not meant to mean everyone on this or any other site that say can't accommodate or travel

By *LFB.Woman  over a year ago

Farnborough.

Ive put on my profile cant/accommodate or travel and will keep it there until its safe to meet again. After which I will travel in my own car, but only up to an hour away.

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

I choose to only meet in clubs therefore I don't travel or accommodate.

It would be helpful if there was a box to tick for that but currently there isn't.

Hotel or club meets perhaps. Not everyone want to invite a stranger into or visit the home of a stranger.

“Cannot travel” usually means they can’t travel far away. It doesn’t mean no travelling at all.

By *evonshireboyMan  over a year ago

North Devon

"I choose not to accommodate as I have children, i choose to play at clubs and hotels simply because it suits me. "

Similar here, but as male "cannot accommodate" obviously means that I'm married rather than have kids living with me.

By *ueenieHWoman  over a year ago

leeds

I cant accommodate or travel ,due to being a single mum I need to be close to my daughter incase anything happens so I stay local and do club meets only, I dont like the idea of inviting different blokes to my house where my daughter lives. But that's just me

By *r Appreciator.Man  over a year ago

Bedfordshire.

I have my own home and a teenage daughter living here. Therefore i choose not to accom. I can travel but i do not intend on driving for hours.

Bexley

I tend to assume that 'cannot travel' means 'come and pick me up and take me somewhere'.

Equally, I don't see that 'can travel' only means 'Will come and do it at your place'.

However, it need not be beyond the capabilities of most posters to clarify the situation using the profile text facility.

Alternatively, use it as a conversation starter. Hopefully, if they are interested, they will elaborate.

Don't do car/outdoor generally but I have done the collecting thing in the past....including picking up one hottie and her road bike from a country lane near Newent before she rode back to Gloucester the next morning....

Bexley

"

Don't do car/outdoor generally but I have done the collecting thing in the past....including picking up one hottie and her road bike from a country lane near Newent before she rode back to Gloucester the next morning...."

Sounds like one for the 'saddle sniffers'!

Cardiff

"I tend to assume that 'cannot travel' means 'come and pick me up and take me somewhere'.

"

I find it interesting that so many men seem to think that’s what it means - personally I would never get into a car with a man I don’t know well, and put my safety completely in his hands. I suspect a lot of women will feel the same. For me “cannot travel” mean “will drive a maximum of 30 minutes from home but no further”, not “please kid nap me”!

Guildford

"I choose not to accommodate as I have children, i choose to play at clubs and hotels simply because it suits me.

Similar here, but as male "cannot accommodate" obviously means that I'm married rather than have kids living with me."

Sorry I disagree it doesn’t mean that all, could be a multitude of reasons. Not every man on the site is here to cheat on there partners.

Regardless of gender everyone preferences are different, some people are comfortable opening homes to strangers others may not be.

By *ueenieHWoman  over a year ago

leeds

"I tend to assume that 'cannot travel' means 'come and pick me up and take me somewhere'.

I find it interesting that so many men seem to think that’s what it means - personally I would never get into a car with a man I don’t know well, and put my safety completely in his hands. I suspect a lot of women will feel the same. For me “cannot travel” mean “will drive a maximum of 30 minutes from home but no further”, not “please kid nap me”!"

Totally agree , too many of them are assuming instead of asking , if you don't ask you'll never know the answer. I personally wouldn't jump in a car with a guy I didn't know, ive had bad experience when meeting outside of clubs , had a man bring 6 other men and they was hurling abuse at me, this is why I do club meets its safer and I can get there by myself without worry for my safety

By *am8312Man  over a year ago

Brighton

"I wish there was a 'only local travel' because that's all I'm willing to do

When I see can travel ticked, I feel like they'd travel anywhere for a meet and that's not what I'm down for"

Exactly. The site is not put together very well. Makes for discussions though lol

I think they mean they just stick their dick out of the letter box and not let any one in?

Can't travel - I'd take that as local only?

By *riendly older leggy wifeCouple  over a year ago

london

Could be they are in prison

It's a round about way of saying they're not meeting... That's what I get from it anyway

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

It's because I only meet in clubs.

It means they can only meet locally. For exmaple, they may live in Leeds. that means if you book a hotel in Leeds or invite htem to your home in Leeds they can meet you. If you book a hotel in Manchester or invite them to your home in Manchester they can't meet you as they cannot travel.

» Add a new message to this topic