FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Hotel staff?

Hotel staff?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *idCheshFun OP   Man  over a year ago

Cheshire

Anyone work in a hotel around Crewe, Warrington or Chester and like visiting gurlz in their rooms whilst on shift?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ikesEmBigMan  over a year ago

Herts

Wow. That's not creepy at all

Cheshire

Lol I’m looking for guys to fuck me in my hotel too. So if I can find guys who work in hotels I can book into them x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Well if they get caught whilst they should be working it will be instant dismissal

Cheshire

Well I won’t tell

By *winkleFairyCouple  over a year ago

Scotland

Why do they need to work in the hotel?

probably in case his wife catches him at home

Cheshire

Not married so not an issue

Cheshire

"Why do they need to work in the hotel?"

Just a fantasy of mine x

Scotland

"Why do they need to work in the hotel?

Just a fantasy of mine x "

But don’t you think you are imposing on people’s personal lives? Are you going to tell them where you work?

Role play of that nature could be done by anyone

Cheshire

How can asking a question that nobody is forced to answer impinging in somebody’s personal life? Just like nobody forced you to comment but you chose too the same free choice to comment or not is available to everybody else. Just because a question is asked by a site member doesn’t mean any other member had to answer it!

"How can asking a question that nobody is forced to answer impinging in somebody’s personal life? Just like nobody forced you to comment but you chose too the same free choice to comment or not is available to everybody else. Just because a question is asked by a site member doesn’t mean any other member had to answer it! "
but we have if its not the answer you want to hear then ok

Scotland

"How can asking a question that nobody is forced to answer impinging in somebody’s personal life? Just like nobody forced you to comment but you chose too the same free choice to comment or not is available to everybody else. Just because a question is asked by a site member doesn’t mean any other member had to answer it! "

When did I say anyone had to answer it?

You’ve asked your question in a public forum. If you can’t deal with people answering with their opinions and questions I’d suggest thinking twice next time.

Cheshire

I have no problem with people responding it appears to be you who can’t deal with reasoned responses when you comment on posts which you are clearly only commenting on to create debate rather than the purpose of the post.

Cheshire

Your comments do not interest me I’m only interested in people who are looking to meet. You can comment as many times as you like at least you’ll keep my post at or towards the top of the page so thanks x

Scotland

"I have no problem with people responding it appears to be you who can’t deal with reasoned responses when you comment on posts which you are clearly only commenting on to create debate rather than the purpose of the post.

"

No I’m very happy to deal with your responses Sadly that’s clearly not reciprocated though.

And if you think the Fab forums aren’t about people creating debate you’ve got a lot to learn!

Scotland

"Your comments do not interest me I’m only interested in people who are looking to meet. You can comment as many times as you like at least you’ll keep my post at or towards the top of the page so thanks x "

I’m good - if I’ve made someone think twice about whether it’s sensible to arrange a meet at their place of work (from a personal safety and a job security aspect) then I’m pretty certain my work here is done

Cheshire

"I have no problem with people responding it appears to be you who can’t deal with reasoned responses when you comment on posts which you are clearly only commenting on to create debate rather than the purpose of the post.

How have I not reciprocated I’ve provided reasoned responses to each if you’re posts? And like I said in response to the couple from Doncaster thanks for keeping my post at the top of the forum. Much appreciated x

No I’m very happy to deal with your responses Sadly that’s clearly not reciprocated though.

And if you think the Fab forums aren’t about people creating debate you’ve got a lot to learn!"

Cheshire

"Your comments do not interest me I’m only interested in people who are looking to meet. You can comment as many times as you like at least you’ll keep my post at or towards the top of the page so thanks x

I’m good - if I’ve made someone think twice about whether it’s sensible to arrange a meet at their place of work (from a personal safety and a job security aspect) then I’m pretty certain my work here is done "

Well done you now perhaps if you’d let people make there own choices x

By *heonixRaven 777Woman  over a year ago

Guildford

Just a fantasy of mine x

But don’t you think you are imposing on people’s personal lives? Are you going to tell them where you work?

Role play of that nature could be done by anyone "

Personally I see no harm with what the OP is asking. How someone chooses to spend their time on a break or when they are off shift.

Staff engaging with guests in this manner is not unheard off, actually probably more common than people expect.

I see it as someone making a choice and weighing up the risks of what is being asked.

Cheshire

Just a fantasy of mine x

Personally I see no harm with what the OP is asking. How someone chooses to spend their time on a break or when they are off shift.

Staff engaging with guests in this manner is not unheard off, actually probably more common than people expect.

I see it as someone making a choice and weighing up the risks of what is being asked.

"

Thank you exactly x

Scotland

[Removed by poster at 11/04/21 17:11:45]

By *oxy lady40Woman  over a year ago

bridgwater

A friend of mine used to work in a hotel , she used to fuck the guest, got caught sacked on the spot

Scotland

Just a fantasy of mine x

"

It’s gross misconduct and would result in instant dismissal... as you say we are all free to make our own choices but let’s not try to sugar coat it!

Cheshire

How presumptuous that I am looking to meet women! If you actually took time to read my profile you’d actually see I’m fully Bi like to crossdress and most of my meets are with men!

By *pices69Couple  over a year ago

Gravesend

Old friend of mine, was a hotel exec and usually spent 3 or 4 days at work in her London hotel. They had rooms to stay in, but she did confide that she did ‘get to know’ a few customers very well, over the years.

I think she was on call 24 hours so flexibility was available for her during her on call times.

One of the times I was in LA I slept with two members of staff (one male, one female) at the same hotel. Separately of course.

The male gave me room service every day. The woman was a one off after she cut my hair. It was a very nice well known hotel too.

By *heonixRaven 777Woman  over a year ago

Guildford

Just a fantasy of mine x

It’s gross misconduct and would result in instant dismissal... as you say we are all free to make our own choices but let’s not try to sugar coat it!"

In your opinion gross misconduct, but not everyone will agree with you on that and that’s an opinion I do not share with you.

I personally have never dismissed an employee for choosing to have sex with guest on their own time.

"Anyone work in a hotel around Crewe, Warrington or Chester and like visiting gurlz in their rooms whilst on shift?"
if you dont like the heat get out of the kitchen

Cheshire

"Anyone work in a hotel around Crewe, Warrington or Chester and like visiting gurlz in their rooms whilst on shift?if you dont like the heat get out of the kitchen"

By *ornucopiaMan  over a year ago

Bexley

Sometimes, 'gross misconduct' is merely another way of saying 'unfair advantage' and that's what causes the sour grapes from the not so lucky.

By *udistcpl1Couple  over a year ago

Wirral

Answering the question rather than arguing about whether staff should be sacked.... No we don't know anybody who works in hotels anymore. We did know a chap who worked in a Chester hotel and he was game for all sorts. We met him at least 6 times and it was great fun.

I’m sure this happens quite often in hotels. I know of a least one person on fab who does this

By *ixey and CopperCouple  over a year ago

exeter

We've worked in hotels for several years and a lot of naughty stuff goes on. One hotel had a restaurant, night club and pub within the building, and 50 rooms at the top of the hotel where the staff lived

By *alkthattalkMan  over a year ago

Darlington

I once tried it on with a lovely lady in a hotel in rural France. I was over there for 2 nights with work and I got a proper French kiss from her.....as she was the only member of staff she couldn’t leave the bar / reception area to help me in my room!

She had been to live in Whitby (North Yorks) as a foreign exchange student so she knew my area of England well and we were similar age. We got chatting at the bar the first night and second night, when I finally got a cheeky snog in a corner of the dark bar / restaurant.

If only I’d stayed a third night I might have got more than a snog! ???????

By *imi_RougeWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

I used to work in hotels, you just don't get caught. Simple.

Quite often used to go for a swim at the same time as the cute business guys were in the pool.

I also lived on site so could sneak people back to my room!

New dimension to meaning of room service

By *aunchy RaccoonsCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

Gurlz????

By *edGrayCouple  over a year ago

Swindon

Having worked for most of my adult life in hotels, my experience as a male, is that friendships would develope with regular guests and liaisons would ensue. Everyone one was discreet, as we knew it would mean instant dismissal.

Cheshire

I’d be doing the service sucking cock etc

Cheshire

"Gurlz????"

WY of distinguishing Girls (female) and Gurlz (Crossdresser) x

By *omino51Man  over a year ago

loughborough

Cant see what the OP is doing wrong. Its a sex site and hes trying to get sex. Canny fault him. The chances of the staff getting caught must be fairly slim. And hay cant think of a better way to get sacked tbh.

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple  over a year ago

Coventry

I remember when I was in the Forces a group of us being put up in a small hotel for a couple of weeks. One of the older members of staff begged us not to have sex with the young girl working there. She was on her last warning apparently because she keeps sleeping with customers. I remember she was always super flirty at breakfast and often just around in the corridors of where our rooms were. Ture to our word non of us had sex with her (at least to my knowledge). How long she continued to keep her job after we left I don't know.

» Add a new message to this topic