FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Relationship

Relationship

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ongFun94 OP   Man  over a year ago

Hounslow

Ive been on and off her for years now, I come off when I get into a vanilla relationship, I talk to them about threesoms and the clubs, but I've never been able to find somone who's comfortable with it like myself.

Where have couples found each other? Open relationships, swinger couples, Polly relationships ect

That is something I really think I'd like to try and give a go with the right person

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I met my husband in the vanilla world and we were monogamous for years. Fortunately for me he likes sluts and I was interested in getting out there, exploring my sexuality, and being one. So we fit this lifestyle too xx

By *ed velvet thornWoman  over a year ago

over the rainbow

I had a 4 Yr relationship with a guy I met on here was great 1st 12 month then it was all 1 sided more ffm or he was dom etc ..... hence reason im back single

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple  over a year ago

Coventry

We found each other on FAB. Which is very handy as it removes the elephant in the room straight away. To be fair we both weren't looking for a relationship at the time but on our first meet there was just something magical between us and the rest is history. You want to be in a relationship where you can be yourself with someone who wants to share this side with you. So I don't see the harm in being open on here about also being open to a relationship?

Hounslow

"We found each other on FAB. Which is very handy as it removes the elephant in the room straight away. To be fair we both weren't looking for a relationship at the time but on our first meet there was just something magical between us and the rest is history. You want to be in a relationship where you can be yourself with someone who wants to share this side with you. So I don't see the harm in being open on here about also being open to a relationship? "

Yeah I think it is time for me to really start looking for someone who matches me rather than me trying to match somone else that isnt completely on the same wave length as me.

It's so difficult to even get talking to single females on here half the time

Hounslow

Why is it that I'll start talking to somone and a day later they are asking me for money. They aren't from fabs it's normal life. 3 people in 6 months!

"Why is it that I'll start talking to somone and a day later they are asking me for money. They aren't from fabs it's normal life. 3 people in 6 months! "

Can you lend me a fiver?

Hounslow

"

Can you lend me a fiver? "

5 10 15 20 they want all sorts and I don't even have they money myself

By *lym4realCouple  over a year ago

plymouth

MR4 had various experiences before mrs4 with ex's etc etc and he really enjoyed them and talked about them and then mrs4 wanted to try a Bi experience which she did and enjoyed a lot and then progressed from there really and nothing hornier or erotic than seeing one's partner enjoying others and being enjoyed by others just adds some spice to a otherwise quite boring & mundane life !

We found each other through fab, can honestly say it has been perfect from day one

"

Can you lend me a fiver?

5 10 15 20 they want all sorts and I don't even have they money myself "

Do you want to borrow a fiver then?

Hounslow

"

Can you lend me a fiver?

5 10 15 20 they want all sorts and I don't even have they money myself

Do you want to borrow a fiver then? "

Well it might be a long chain reaction to give it back haha

I met someone through fab, it turned into a relationship of 11 months then dumped me last May. So it doesn't always work out with someone you meet on here x

met my husband on here

By *uliaChrisCouple  over a year ago

westerham

Never understand how people can talk about wanting to go swinging in a theoretical relationship.

Surely you meet someone first, and jointly decide what you're interested in. Regardless of whether you met them on fab, at work or whatever.

By *rder66Man  over a year ago

Tatooine

I have had only one vanilla relationship and that was a disaster, my only marrage as well wich happened to be my sortest relationship.

I haven't met anybody on here and was always in the real world and have always been upfront with who I am and have been around very open and alternative thinking attitudes.

I found my bf on here

And it’s great

We started off as fbs then we fell in love

Ain’t that cuteness;)

By *toC Thats MeWoman  over a year ago

Sheffield

Also looking for the same. I find it hard to approach the subject when chatting to someone x

I am the same im wanting a girlfriend who i can enjoy fun with and see her with other guys etc but really hard to meet anyone on here as a lot of timewasters. When i have had girlfriends in the real world its really hard to bring up the subject and if you do it usually means you get dumped even tho you only asked a question. Can i ask OP what was the reation if previous girlfriends when you brought up the subject?

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

I met my partner in an adult cinema while i was shagging 30 guys and he was sucking cock. We didnt have to have the conversation

Hounslow

"I am the same im wanting a girlfriend who i can enjoy fun with and see her with other guys etc but really hard to meet anyone on here as a lot of timewasters. When i have had girlfriends in the real world its really hard to bring up the subject and if you do it usually means you get dumped even tho you only asked a question. Can i ask OP what was the reation if previous girlfriends when you brought up the subject? "

One of my Exs was just a flat out no which was fine, and another one was curious about getting another guy involved but we never got around to setting it up due to. A or trust issues going on for the most part

By *atexbisexTV/TS  over a year ago

Central London

"I met my partner in an adult cinema while i was shagging 30 guys and he was sucking cock. We didnt have to have the conversation "

Perfection!

"I am the same im wanting a girlfriend who i can enjoy fun with and see her with other guys etc but really hard to meet anyone on here as a lot of timewasters. When i have had girlfriends in the real world its really hard to bring up the subject and if you do it usually means you get dumped even tho you only asked a question. Can i ask OP what was the reation if previous girlfriends when you brought up the subject?

One of my Exs was just a flat out no which was fine, and another one was curious about getting another guy involved but we never got around to setting it up due to. A or trust issues going on for the most part "

True its really hard to bring up the subject let alone actually find a girlfriend who is willing to enjoy sex with others. Some think you dont love them and all that rubbish when to me sex is just sex and can be enjoyed as fun it does not mean you dont love your girlfriend but this attitude is what makes it so hard to bring up the subject. Last time i brought it up was a few years ago within a few weeks as i dont agree in leading anyone on and it resulted in me being dumped and now 5 years single so im cautious about bringing it up with a new GF if i get one as i dont want to get the same treatment and face another 5 years single as life is passing on and i want to settle down. Its truely a hard subject to bring up and i fully respect those couples who did bring it up and have built a solid relationship.

By *ackDMissMorganCouple  over a year ago

Halifax

We met here, almost 5 and a half years ago.

I think alot more people are open to more than just sex on fab.

By *uckandbunnyCouple  over a year ago

In your bed

We met in a vanilla relationship, however we did discuss sexual fantasies from the start.

I would think this is a safer way to go than to jump straight into a conversation about swinging.

I think swinging can suggest to a new partner that they are not enough, whereas a conversation about fantasies may include multiple partners but also role-playing and bondage etc.

We have also been clear that we can talk about fantasies but that does not commit us to acting them out.

We are also aware that tastes change and so either of us could call it a day for swinging at any point.

I think you need to decide what is most important though as swinging is not the be all and end all.

More important than swinging for us is the ability to be open with each other. Even if one of us called it a day in terms of swinging that openness means we would not have to hide our desires even if we did not physically act them out anymore

By *luttyLaylaWoman  over a year ago

North West

"Ive been on and off her for years now, I come off when I get into a vanilla relationship, I talk to them about threesoms and the clubs, but I've never been able to find somone who's comfortable with it like myself.

Where have couples found each other? Open relationships, swinger couples, Polly relationships ect

That is something I really think I'd like to try and give a go with the right person"

Hit me up when you find out haha!

Not quite into it enough to date a “swinger”, not quite vanilla enough to date normally lol.

A guy to club with is the ideal! But not meet separately haha x

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

"Ive been on and off her for years now, I come off when I get into a vanilla relationship, I talk to them about threesoms and the clubs, but I've never been able to find somone who's comfortable with it like myself.

That is something I really think I'd like to try and give a go with the right person"

My advice to you would be to get to clubs, socials and events.

It is hard to chat to people on here and develop closeness online, at least in my opinion.

If you go along to events where people are actually there you'll have a much better chance as you weould know so much about them instantly, whether you are attracted to them, whether it feels right etc and of course everybody at these events are from the lifestyle.

» Add a new message to this topic