FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Unicorn

Unicorn

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *randmrssex20 OP   Couple  over a year ago

preston

The name really is a good representation of this situation! How hard is it to find a female join Mr and I. I’m not sure if it’s our profile, pictures or what! Any guidance would be appreciated x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"The name really is a good representation of this situation! How hard is it to find a female join Mr and I. I’m not sure if it’s our profile, pictures or what! Any guidance would be appreciated x"

They're all getting their horns done at the salon.

By *irty desireWoman  over a year ago

newcatle

You come across a bit up ya own imo most unicorns don’t want to be a couples play thing to enhance the said couples sex life!!

Us unicorns have high standards also!!

"You come across a bit up ya own imo most unicorns don’t want to be a couples play thing to enhance the said couples sex life!!

Us unicorns have high standards also!! "

I agree with that. As a unicorn it’s about a shared experience for everyone. Pictures are good though, but your limit on distance might also hinder your search x

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Could be the pandemic...

By *dwalu2Couple  over a year ago

Bristol

"Could be the pandemic..."

Yes, it’s hardly conducive!

When things open up you will probably find you will be able to be verified by socials for example, that will improve things for you both (slightly).

By * Sophie xTV/TS  over a year ago

Derby

As soon as I see 'i/we have high standards' and suchlike on a profile im going to pass it by.

You can think you're unbelievably picky or whatever but trust me there will be plenty who you would think below you who would turn you down as you don't reach their standards either.

Its elitist and pointless OP

Also your distance will put many off, you will need to widen your distance to find these rarities.

By *ecadent_DevonMan  over a year ago

Okehampton

You are targeting a minority in a minority market.

You seek a single woman - Rare on here

You seek a single woman that is bi - again reduces chances

You seek a single woman that is bi and meets couples - what is in it for them? If they want to sleep with a man. They have unlimited choice, if they want to sleep with a woman - then it is easier and quite possibly safer to do that with another single woman.

You aren’t just seeking a single bi-woman. You are seeking a single bi-woman that has a preference for meeting m/f couples. You are the one that has reduced your chances of this, not them.

By *atnip make me purrWoman  over a year ago

Reading

Probably as hard to find a great couple.

By *ntrepid ExplorersCouple  over a year ago

Birmingham

"You are targeting a minority in a minority market.

You seek a single woman that is bi and meets couples - what is in it for them? If they want to sleep with a man. They have unlimited choice, if they want to sleep with a woman - then it is easier and quite possibly safer to do that with another single woman.

You aren’t just seeking a single bi-woman. You are seeking a single bi-woman that has a preference for meeting m/f couples. You are the one that has reduced your chances of this, not them. "

Erm, that's nonsense. You're suggesting that any woman wanting to meet men would be weird to not want to meet them by themselves? That's a really weird conclusion. single "Bi" women are the most logical fit for an MFF scenario.

Okehampton

You aren’t just seeking a single bi-woman. You are seeking a single bi-woman that has a preference for meeting m/f couples. You are the one that has reduced your chances of this, not them.

Erm, that's nonsense. You're suggesting that any woman wanting to meet men would be weird to not want to meet them by themselves? That's a really weird conclusion. single "Bi" women are the most logical fit for an MFF scenario."

Where on earth did I suggest that?

I stated “you seek a woman that has meeting couples as a preference”. That is and will always be a limited number of women on here. If a single woman wants a bi encounter, there are many single bi females. If they want a straight encounter, there are many straight men on here.

Whilst they may be a logical fit for your scenario, couples may not be a logical fit for their scenario...

By *uietlykinkymeWoman  over a year ago

kinky land

Please do not post the same thread in multiple sections of the forum.

I've deleted the duplicates

Birmingham

Erm, that's nonsense. You're suggesting that any woman wanting to meet men would be weird to not want to meet them by themselves? That's a really weird conclusion. single "Bi" women are the most logical fit for an MFF scenario.

I stated “you seek a woman that has meeting couples as a preference”. That is and will always be a limited number of women on here. If a single woman wants a bi encounter, there are many single bi females. If they want a straight encounter, there are many straight men on here.

Whilst they may be a logical fit for your scenario, couples may not be a logical fit for their scenario..."

No it *may* not, but somehow you're framing obvious requirements (a couple wanting to meet someone who meets couples...? Mad!) as major blockers when they aren't in any way.

Okehampton

Whilst they may be a logical fit for your scenario, couples may not be a logical fit for their scenario...

No it *may* not, but somehow you're framing obvious requirements (a couple wanting to meet someone who meets couples...? Mad!) as major blockers when they aren't in any way."

I’m not sure what you are driving at, sorry. The OP states “why is it so hard......”. The reason why it’s so hard that for many singles (not just women) meeting couples is not a preference. If it was a common preference we wouldn’t get one of these threads once a day....

Why do so many couples have no problem when arranging a MMF? Because for every single woman on here there are at least 100 men, it’s purely numbers, nothing more, nothing less

Anyway. Obviously I am wrong... it’s just this couple having an issue with it....

By *uietlykinkymeWoman  over a year ago

kinky land

You aren’t just seeking a single bi-woman. You are seeking a single bi-woman that has a preference for meeting m/f couples. You are the one that has reduced your chances of this, not them. "

** I generally agree with this.

Some couples are great, unfortunately not all are.

It's actually very much easier to arrange mff with another single lady and us both seeking a male we both find attractive.

We've never found it hard to find a bisexual single woman/unicorn to come and join us for 3sum fun.

By *partharmonyCouple  over a year ago

Ruislip

If you give a woman the impression the only reason you know her is because you want to fulfill a fantasy with her, most will run a mile. Get to know somebody because you like them. If you build a friendship, doors can open. Concentrate on the friendship above the fantasy.

That's what we have done and it's been extremely easy. We are pleased to know several single Fab ladies to varying levels, and we would want to know them regardless of whether they were into us sexually or not. I think they know that, too.

By *sm265Woman  over a year ago

Shangri-la

I'm outwith your age range & your location, but I'll give you my point of view as a single female who prefers to meet couples.

Firstly, your 'looking for' section doesn't actually include women so you wouldn't show up in a search. If I looked at your profile I'd get as far as the 'looking for', see you are only looking for men & couples & propably not read any further.

Your profile text says very little about what you have to offer someone who meets you, & comments like the "high standards" thing come across a little bit entitled/arrogant & would put me off.

Your very specific location limits are going to restrict your options considerably. Personally I actively avoid meeting anyone who lives that close to me as I prefer to keep my fab life separate from my home life.

You cannot accommodate, yet want to meet people very local to you, so I would assume from that you expect them to accommodate. As a single woman I never accommodate & prefer to meet in hotels or clubs.

Your pics are fine, but I personally am not a fan of action shots so that would put me off.

In general I find meeting couples is challenging as there has to be an attraction between all 3 for it to work. Often one half of a couple is more keen on the idea of a ffm than the other, that is usually pretty obvious & an immediate red flag. Many couples don't actually view the additional woman as a person, she is merely a play thing/prop to allow them to enact a particular scenario or put on a show for the male- again usually pretty obvious & a red flag.

We are also still dealing with a pandemic, many people aren't meeting or making plans yet. I find socials, clubs & parties are far better ways to meet couples than on here, once things open up properly and restrictions are lifted you might have more luck.

"I'm outwith your age range & your location, but I'll give you my point of view as a single female who prefers to meet couples.

Firstly, your 'looking for' section doesn't actually include women so you wouldn't show up in a search. If I looked at your profile I'd get as far as the 'looking for', see you are only looking for men & couples & propably not read any further.

Your profile text says very little about what you have to offer someone who meets you, & comments like the "high standards" thing come across a little bit entitled/arrogant & would put me off.

Your very specific location limits are going to restrict your options considerably. Personally I actively avoid meeting anyone who lives that close to me as I prefer to keep my fab life separate from my home life.

You cannot accommodate, yet want to meet people very local to you, so I would assume from that you expect them to accommodate. As a single woman I never accommodate & prefer to meet in hotels or clubs.

Your pics are fine, but I personally am not a fan of action shots so that would put me off.

In general I find meeting couples is challenging as there has to be an attraction between all 3 for it to work. Often one half of a couple is more keen on the idea of a ffm than the other, that is usually pretty obvious & an immediate red flag. Many couples don't actually view the additional woman as a person, she is merely a play thing/prop to allow them to enact a particular scenario or put on a show for the male- again usually pretty obvious & a red flag.

We are also still dealing with a pandemic, many people aren't meeting or making plans yet. I find socials, clubs & parties are far better ways to meet couples than on here, once things open up properly and restrictions are lifted you might have more luck.

"

As a single woman on here, this

"I'm outwith your age range & your location, but I'll give you my point of view as a single female who prefers to meet couples.

"

Well written & informative. OP we have been fortunate enough to enjoy the scenario you seek a few times so far on our lifestyle journey. And I would suggest reading this above as it contains some great advice

By *aomilatteCouple  over a year ago

Midlands

Search for other Unicorn threads. There's loads and loads of Women on them that say they meet couples, when allowed.

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

If we arranged to meet in Preston, why would it matter to you that I had travelled more than 15 miles ?

By *nfin8yWoman  over a year ago

Newcastle-under-Lyme

"If you give a woman the impression the only reason you know her is because you want to fulfill a fantasy with her, most will run a mile. Get to know somebody because you like them. If you build a friendship, doors can open. Concentrate on the friendship above the fantasy.

I agree completely. I’m not on here just to fulfill someone else’s fantasy. I’m here to get to know people and hopefully meet if there is mutual attraction and interest.

That's what we have done and it's been extremely easy. We are pleased to know several single Fab ladies to varying levels, and we would want to know them regardless of whether they were into us sexually or not. I think they know that, too. "

By *irty PrettyWoman  over a year ago

Cardiff

"The name really is a good representation of this situation! How hard is it to find a female join Mr and I. I’m not sure if it’s our profile, pictures or what! Any guidance would be appreciated x"

Why is it so hard? The pandemic for starters but also - you say you’re straight! Why do you want a woman anyway? What’s she getting out of it? I won’t go anywhere near couples where the woman says she’s straight, and I bet I’m not the only one.

Your profile text is quite hostile. You’re asking women to get in touch but to be prepared to be rejected because Mrs has high standards. You offer no description of the type of women the picky Mrs finds attractive. It suggests you might take pleasure in having women approach you so that you can reject them.

In general the bio isn’t friendly. You come off as though you think you’re better than the rest of us Fabbers and that you’re looking for a plaything to amuse you if you deem them worthy.

You’ve also joined in a period of time when meeting isn’t allowed and are trying to meet anyway which suggests you’re careless regarding risk. All in all I’m not surprised you’re struggling, it’s not a hugely attractive proposition for anyone.

By *eonnieCouple  over a year ago

Worsley

Exactly! It's hard to find one person that you fancy, when you attempt to find two that are in a couple it's even harder!!!

By *oxy lady40Woman  over a year ago

bridgwater

"Your profile text is quite hostile. You’re asking women to get in touch but to be prepared to be rejected because Mrs has high standards. You offer no description of the type of women the picky Mrs finds attractive. It suggests you might take pleasure in having women approach you so that you can reject them.

In general the bio isn’t friendly. You come off as though you think you’re better than the rest of us Fabbers and that you’re looking for a plaything to amuse you if you deem them worthy.

You’ve also joined in a period of time when meeting isn’t allowed and are trying to meet anyway which suggests you’re careless regarding risk. All in all I’m not surprised you’re struggling, it’s not a hugely attractive proposition for anyone. "

this

Leeds

OP are you going to make any comment about the advice you are being offered on this thread ?

By *itty Kat ABWoman  over a year ago

North Somerset

"The name really is a good representation of this situation! How hard is it to find a female join Mr and I. I’m not sure if it’s our profile, pictures or what! Any guidance would be appreciated x

They're all getting their horns done at the salon."

Just had my horns done

By *moothGrooveWoman  over a year ago

Durham

This is my singles profile, and I meet couples (but not when we are tentatively emerging from a global pandemic).

To be honest, if I read your profile I'd pass you by. I'm sure you're lovely, but your profile doesn't make you sound it.

Maybe a rewrite, and waiting a few month's until all restrictions are lifted will help you find what you're looking for x

By *partharmonyCouple  over a year ago

Ruislip

Your name - Mr & Mrs Sex - and your profile give the impression that your focus is on sex, and all other considerations have been bypassed. For many (and really I think it's most) women, it's about more than that. If you don't show you are considering the social side and her enjoyment then you really are going to struggle.

By *evilandTheBeastCouple  over a year ago

Peterborough and Bedford

We'll add to this:

You are looking for a bi female who plays with couples, lives within 15 miles of Preston and that the Mrs (who, by the way, has very high standards) would be happy to play with. Oh, and one that is no more than 45 years old. You are probably have more chances of winning the lottery even if you don't play.

Also, according to your profile, you are only looking for couples and men, not actually looking for females.

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

I'd also just say, add more pics of Mr as any woman would need to see and fancy you both.

By *ittyandtheboyCouple  over a year ago

always in the kitchen at parties

Depends how you’re approaching them.

If you’re looking for a sex toy to be used by one or other of you then she’ll probably not like that.

If you’re wanting a genuine three way connection where the single female is treated as an equal you’ll have a better time!

The phrase unicorn is probably the thing you need to drop in your mind straight away!!

By *heekyFlirtyCoupleCouple  over a year ago

stockport

Difficult but not impossible

We've been lucky twice and hopefully have another on the cards

"If you give a woman the impression the only reason you know her is because you want to fulfill a fantasy with her, most will run a mile. Get to know somebody because you like them. If you build a friendship, doors can open. Concentrate on the friendship above the fantasy.

That's what we have done and it's been extremely easy. We are pleased to know several single Fab ladies to varying levels, and we would want to know them regardless of whether they were into us sexually or not. I think they know that, too. "

Good advice here^^

We'll add to this:

You are looking for a bi female who plays with couples, lives within 15 miles of Preston and that the Mrs (who, by the way, has very high standards) would be happy to play with. Oh, and one that is no more than 45 years old. You are probably have more chances of winning the lottery even if you don't play.

Also, according to your profile, you are only looking for couples and men, not actually looking for females. "

This covers much of it between you.

Your profile Has one pic of his bulge in his underwear. Seeing as mrs is straight and clearly very picky as to who’s lucky enough to be allowed to have sex with mr you could perhaps take some pics of him.

If you want to tempt a female to play, pics of a straight woman aren’t going to cut any.

I assume you’re looking for mfm ( both women focusing on him rather than each other ) so you need to give us reason to be interested.

We’re very picky too.

By *heekyflickWoman  over a year ago

LINCOLN

"

100% agree but add in the best part of this lifestyle is that everyone needs to come to the table (or bed per say) and everyone has to like everyone for play to be on the cards...feeling like a "toy" is not good for anyone

We'll add to this:

Also, according to your profile, you are only looking for couples and men, not actually looking for females.

Your profile Has one pic of his bulge in his underwear. Seeing as mrs is straight and clearly very picky as to who’s lucky enough to be allowed to have sex with mr you could perhaps take some pics of him.

If you want to tempt a female to play, pics of a straight woman aren’t going to cut any.

I assume you’re looking for mfm ( both women focusing on him rather than each other ) so you need to give us reason to be interested.

We’re very picky too. "

Dont you mean fmf racheal?

By *harisajidanWoman  over a year ago

london

"You come across a bit up ya own imo most unicorns don’t want to be a couples play thing to enhance the said couples sex life!!

Couples gotta understand the unicorn is the prize, not the other way around. Act and hunt accordingly

We'll add to this:

We’re very picky too.

Dont you mean fmf racheal? "

Lol. You can tell my phone is used to me saying something else

By *icentiousCouple  over a year ago

Up on them there hills

"Probably as hard to find a great couple."

Smiles)

By *icentiousCouple  over a year ago

Up on them there hills

Couples gotta understand the unicorn is the prize, not the other way around. Act and hunt accordingly "

That’s a mouthful of wine I will never be able to recover.

By *exy4youxxWoman  over a year ago

Pontefract

Would help if we knew exactly what you wanted Mrs is straight and me personally prefer to play with both partners x

I'm interested in finding a couple to play with or having more threesomes

We'll add to this:

We’re very picky too.

Dont you mean fmf racheal?

Lol. You can tell my phone is used to me saying something else "

I gathered that

preston

Very good point. Looks like we have some amending to do on the profile. Thank you.

preston

Thank you all for the comments. Some very helpful insights into a site, and lifestyle, we are both new too.

It is clear we have some amendments to make on our profile, and the feedback has opened our eyes and shown we maybe entered this with a naieve approach.

Thank you once again.

By *atnip make me purrWoman  over a year ago

Reading

"Thank you all for the comments. Some very helpful insights into a site, and lifestyle, we are both new too.

It is clear we have some amendments to make on our profile, and the feedback has opened our eyes and shown we maybe entered this with a naieve approach.

Thank you once again. "

This response does you much credit.

"Very good point. Looks like we have some amending to do on the profile. Thank you. "

Final tip from me; press ‘reply+quote’ if you’re replying to someone on a thread. It links your reply then

[Removed by poster at 25/04/21 11:35:08]

By *randmrsc30Couple  over a year ago

Leeds

Wait until clubs are open it’s a much easier way to meet single women and see if you have a connection. Also I don’t think many single women like the unicorn term, it makes them feel like a play thing. X

preston

"Very good point. Looks like we have some amending to do on the profile. Thank you.

Final tip from me; press ‘reply+quote’ if you’re replying to someone on a thread. It links your reply then "

I meant to do that Thanks for pointing it out!

preston

"Wait until clubs are open it’s a much easier way to meet single women and see if you have a connection. Also I don’t think many single women like the unicorn term, it makes them feel like a play thing. X"

Yes, you’re right with the club scene. Not a big fan of the term “unicorn” ourselves, but wasn’t sure what to title the thread.

There are a lot of threads on the forum already discussing "unicorns" and "unicorn hunting", but for a lot of us single bi women (or bi women who meet solo, like me) it basically boils down to what's in it for us?

Most bi women won't want to meet couples who are unicorn hunting because they're not looking for a person so much as they're looking for a play thing. I want to meet people who are interested in me as a person and see me as an equal, and I want my pleasure to be as important as that of the people I'm meeting. That's very rare with couples I've spoken to.

By *irky_coupleCouple  over a year ago

kirky

We've been on here over 4 years and haven't met any single ladies due to one reason or another so it's been an interesting thread to read.

By *elloWoman  over a year ago

alpha centauri

** I generally agree with this.

Some couples are great, unfortunately not all are.

It's actually very much easier to arrange mff with another single lady and us both seeking a male we both find attractive."

I agree that two single women and a single male is easier than meeting a couple

Birmingham

"There are a lot of threads on the forum already discussing "unicorns" and "unicorn hunting", but for a lot of us single bi women (or bi women who meet solo, like me) it basically boils down to what's in it for us?

Most bi women won't want to meet couples who are unicorn hunting because they're not looking for a person so much as they're looking for a play thing. I want to meet people who are interested in me as a person and see me as an equal, and I want my pleasure to be as important as that of the people I'm meeting. That's very rare with couples I've spoken to."

Well certainly the case for us that we want everyone to be the most important person there. But I'd not think terms like "unicorn hunting" were inherently inappropriate. Corny and naff, but I don't think it's always used in the exact same context each time.

Peterborough and Bedford

"Thank you all for the comments. Some very helpful insights into a site, and lifestyle, we are both new too.

Thank you once again. "

Your profile text is already looking better than before, but you forgot to change the "looking for" part. It still says you are looking for men, not women, even though your profile text says otherwise.

By *ixen13Woman  over a year ago

Cowdenbeath

Totally agree with this, as a bi woman i do love threesomes ect but i am only interested in playing with other singles where we are all in the same boat. The thought of being a couples plaything leaves me cold x

By *osmocoupleMan  over a year ago

East Sussex

We have had mff and mfff. Always found it easier to meet ladies, and to be honest anyone, in a club

Totally agree with this, as a bi woman i do love threesomes ect but i am only interested in playing with other singles where we are all in the same boat. The thought of being a couples plaything leaves me cold x"

Not all cpls would use you as a play thing. Some of us are after making good friendships as well good sex. We would not be out to just to use people. Some of us cpls are tidy human beings also.

hi OP

some of the comments on here have given some really great advice.. Cam room veri will help until you can get an in-person veri.

Opening up your search distance gives a greater chance of finding someone.

Your pictures are good too

i think if you could reword you profile, it would help also. As it currently could be misconstrued as you're wanting to find a single woman to fulfil your desires, and that's it. Us Unicorns aren't just for use however a couple sees fit.. it's mutual enjoyment between three willing participants.. Not using a lass so your wife can try putting on a show for you, or vicea versa. Obviously that may not have been your intention, but that's how it could come across.

Definitely keep looking, interact with people in forums, get chatting etc.. When we're allowed out to play again and BoJo says we aren't grounded anymore, organised socials are a great way of meeting people too Px

By *ixen13Woman  over a year ago

Cowdenbeath

Totally agree with this, as a bi woman i do love threesomes ect but i am only interested in playing with other singles where we are all in the same boat. The thought of being a couples plaything leaves me cold x

Not all cpls would use you as a play thing. Some of us are after making good friendships as well good sex. We would not be out to just to use people. Some of us cpls are tidy human beings also. "

I'm not trying to tar all with the same brush at all. I just mean for me to enjoy a threesome i prefer if all involved have no history with anyone else in the group, sorry if that came accross wrongly

By *oveAndBangCouple  over a year ago

where the mood takes us

Unicorn is definitely right name however We believe that in opposition to mythical animal, a woman interested in meeting couples really exists. It's understandable that there's a many concerns for a single woman so probably that's why it's not easy to find one. If You think about behaviour of some people who treat single girl like a thing instead of a human being then it is clear that even very keen ones rather say pass. It's a shame but imagine how would You feel if You were treated like a trophy or sex toy. It's all about mutual pleasure and safety

preston

"hi OP

some of the comments on here have given some really great advice.. Cam room veri will help until you can get an in-person veri.

Opening up your search distance gives a greater chance of finding someone.

Your pictures are good too

i think if you could reword you profile, it would help also. As it currently could be misconstrued as you're wanting to find a single woman to fulfil your desires, and that's it. Us Unicorns aren't just for use however a couple sees fit.. it's mutual enjoyment between three willing participants.. Not using a lass so your wife can try putting on a show for you, or vicea versa. Obviously that may not have been your intention, but that's how it could come across.

Definitely keep looking, interact with people in forums, get chatting etc.. When we're allowed out to play again and BoJo says we aren't grounded anymore, organised socials are a great way of meeting people too Px "

Thank you for the kind words about our pictures. Profile has been edited now The socials and cam veri’s are a good idea, thank you. We are still learning but we are getting there now

preston

"We have had mff and mfff. Always found it easier to meet ladies, and to be honest anyone, in a club"

Yes, this is something we are going to try. Thank you for the advice.

preston

Thank you once again.

Your profile text is already looking better than before, but you forgot to change the "looking for" part. It still says you are looking for men, not women, even though your profile text says otherwise. "

It should be changed now, thanks for pointing it out though

Bristol

On the ‘couples plaything’ point, it’s worth remembering that there are plenty of single women on Fab who are seeking couples for precisely that experience - particularly on the kinkier end of Fab’s spectrum.

And if that’s what they are seeking, being a ‘couple’s plaything’ does not need to imply the couple in question are ‘using’ the woman they play with in any way - those meets can be just as thoughtful, considerate and as emotionally and physically intelligent and satisfying as any of the best meets are.

Communication is the key - being open and honest about desires and expectations make for great sex with three, just as much as with two.

Peterborough and Bedford

Thank you once again.

Your profile text is already looking better than before, but you forgot to change the "looking for" part. It still says you are looking for men, not women, even though your profile text says otherwise.

It should be changed now, thanks for pointing it out though "

Nope, still there as looking for couples and men, not women. You need to go into your account, look for "looking for" tab and tick/untick relevant boxes.

preston

Thank you once again.

It should be changed now, thanks for pointing it out though

Nope, still there as looking for couples and men, not women. You need to go into your account, look for "looking for" tab and tick/untick relevant boxes. "

Ahh yes, done that now. Just edited the text previously on the “edit profile” page. Thanks again

By *heEvilWithinWoman  over a year ago

Barnsley

I see you've changed your profile since your first post. However I'll just be straight with you because a lot of people like to... not be so direct. I don't have a problem with that. In person too.

Firstly as a single female it is extremely worrying going into a couple scenario. What reason are the couple wanting another woman to join them? Are they genuinely interested in another woman or am I just joining to get the guy off? What will happen when someone gets jealous? Are the couple experienced? All these questions go into my mind because ultimately 2 people are harder to please than one and generally you have to get along with both for it to work.

As for my experience I had a phase of seeing couples for 8 years when I was 18. And every single one ended up bad. Someone got jealous, someone wasn't happy with the arrangement, someone messaged you privately without the other knowing, someone got clingy (sometimes both did). So I stopped meeting couples. Then 2 years ago I started looking for another couple to have fun with and tbh I ended up giving up because again the same cycle repeats. And frankly I'd just rather go out and get some dick.

As for people who say they have "high standards" which I see has been a problem for a lot of people on your profile. Just because you're young and thin doesn't make you an attractive person, nor a nice one. For me it's about a couples personality and connection rather than their looks. And I genuinely mean that.

I've met a lot of women who are straight in group settings and it's frankly awkward. If I meet a couple I want the woman to be into me not the man. And I want to primarily speak to her. At the end of the day I can go get a dick anywhere.

Best of luck on your journey.

By *olo_89Couple  over a year ago

Kettering

in all honestly, its going to be hard with a pandemic going on. Don't give up hope we will be looking for a while and we know it as we are looking for an experienced Bi female to help the Mrs explore that side of her but there has to be some sort of chemistry all around at the end of the day, unicorns are not toys at the end of the day and for it to work all 3 members need to be happy and walk away happy at the end of it. I would imagine all the things that would be going through a ladies head whilst on the way to meet up with a couple it could be quite unnerving might be better to try when the clubs open back up.

[Removed by poster at 30/04/21 19:45:13]

By *rank speakerMan  over a year ago

Worcester

"

This seems to sum most points up. I know of several ladies in my search area who openly state they love meeting couples but to many conditions will obviously restrict those interested? How about considering rewriting your profile and come across a little more single female friendly?

By *incsladyandscotsmanCouple  over a year ago

North fife

This is. A very interesting thread! We would like to have a female join us. However have had issues identifyibg real from fake.

We agree with a comment made about couples photos. In our humble opinion, and it is humble, couples should have a balance of male and female pictures. This is regardless if you are wanting to attract anyone! You are a couple show you as a couple

We also agree with the focus on sex.. We love the social side and deeply miss the club scene because of it. It is not all about sex, the name can be a put off.

Other than that good luck and we shall continue our merry hunt too! X

By *ed velvet thornWoman  over a year ago

over the rainbow

"

Could agree more if im going to meet a couple then I insist on meeting the female on my own 1st so I can ascertain where I will fit into the mix and that its what we all want..... if its starts with we've always talked about it and my OH would love it then I walk away as this screens im just another toy in their bedroom x

By * AND R 777Couple  over a year ago

Teesside

We have met quite a few mostly in clubs but not all, then invited them too come to ours at a later date. We always let them take the lead to how things will pan out, they seem to like our go with the flow attitude towards them. If anyone out there would like some good food, good wine, dip in the hot tub and some hot fun with us come Say hi xxx

"I see you've changed your profile since your first post. However I'll just be straight with you because a lot of people like to... not be so direct. I don't have a problem with that. In person too.

Firstly as a single female it is extremely worrying going into a couple scenario. What reason are the couple wanting another woman to join them? Are they genuinely interested in another woman or am I just joining to get the guy off? What will happen when someone gets jealous? Are the couple experienced? All these questions go into my mind because ultimately 2 people are harder to please than one and generally you have to get along with both for it to work.

As for my experience I had a phase of seeing couples for 8 years when I was 18. And every single one ended up bad. Someone got jealous, someone wasn't happy with the arrangement, someone messaged you privately without the other knowing, someone got clingy (sometimes both did). So I stopped meeting couples. Then 2 years ago I started looking for another couple to have fun with and tbh I ended up giving up because again the same cycle repeats. And frankly I'd just rather go out and get some dick.

As for people who say they have "high standards" which I see has been a problem for a lot of people on your profile. Just because you're young and thin doesn't make you an attractive person, nor a nice one. For me it's about a couples personality and connection rather than their looks. And I genuinely mean that.

I've met a lot of women who are straight in group settings and it's frankly awkward. If I meet a couple I want the woman to be into me not the man. And I want to primarily speak to her. At the end of the day I can go get a dick anywhere.

Best of luck on your journey. "

This is why we primarily want to meet mf cpls. We would never treat a woman joining us as a plaything ever. Either it would be all three of us in playing or the woman amd jenny can go play alone upstairs and i will stay downstairs and not get involved at all. Same goes if we found a guy who only wanted to play with just me. Sure it would be fun if we. All played but tgis is not all about sex to us, the making lasting friendships is just as important to us. Sex is empty without connections/friendships. Just meeting for a quick shag is not for us! We want more from this lifestyle.

By *ueenieHWoman  over a year ago

leeds

I'm bi but I rarely go with couples, last couple I got talking to the female got jealous and saying I was planning on stealing her man, I was talking to both of them mainly her because it was her idea and ive said never again was a situation that put me off couples, I only go with the couples that I've played with before that know me

By *rincess PhoenixWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

The main issue for me is that we are still in lockdown due to a global pandemic so most people aren't meeting.

OPs response to everyone's advice is refreshingly mature

not worth even trying to explain your point

"We've never found it hard to find a bisexual single woman/unicorn to come and join us for 3sum fun.

"

You say looking to meet single women/men, couples.

Then at the bottom it says - single males we are not looking to meet

Bit confusing

Leeds

You say you are currently looking for a woman to join you and you will be hoping to explore with couples once you get into the lifestyle. Do you see meeting a single woman as a stepping stone to swinging with couples ?

Leeds

"I’m not sure if it’s our profile, pictures or what! Any guidance would be appreciated x"

Personally I think you need a few more photos.

By *nvincible ButterflyWoman  over a year ago

LEEDS

Your profile text is a little confusing... Says you are stag/vixen but you then say you are only looking for women and couple's in the future

By *oirinMarkusCouple  over a year ago

West Midlands and West London

I am a unicorn and I have never met a couple from Fab. Often it's a case of the man who reached out to me if very keen but then later not agreeing on something before the meet, especially with the lady of the couple.

The dynamics are very different when taking to a couple compared to talking to a man as you can imagine!

By *den-Valley-coupleCouple  over a year ago

Cumbria

STOP using the turn unicorn as many people now find it a little cringy.

Your a great looking couple you will have no problem maybe try a local Social .

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

It’s mostly about attraction, so one of you may not be floating a potential third’s boat. Also, ‘bi curious’ from the female’s perspective, often isn’t enough; not everyone wants to be a teacher.....

preston

"I’m not sure if it’s our profile, pictures or what! Any guidance would be appreciated x

Personally I think you need a few more photos. "

We changed some to private/friends only a couple of days ago. We received a message from someone, relating to this thread, stating we had too many on show, thus not leaving anything to the imagination, or the curious type. Seems we can’t please everyone haha.

preston

"STOP using the turn unicorn as many people now find it a little cringy.

Your a great looking couple you will have no problem maybe try a local Social ."

We understand this now, however can not change the name of the thread.

This . Well said.

By *wistedTooCouple  over a year ago

Frimley

It’s a stupid label because there’s a massive number of women who enjoy joining couples. Unicorns aren’t real… there’s a big difference.

Perhaps we should call them Vaquitas. They’re real but rare…

you know thats the reason they are called Unicorns right ??

By *_Yeah19Couple  over a year ago

Lincoln

We’ve met 3 lovely ladies in our Fab travels and yes it’s hard, but not impossible.

Too many replies to acknowledge but mainly would agree with the ones that say to make the girl know what’s in it for her (I’ve been a plaything as a single girl and it’s not the most fun). And personally, I’d always like more of a selection of pics initially so I know if you are worth pursuing or not in the first place.

TB

By *rincess PhoenixWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

When I'm searching for couples I like to see pics of both too many people only post pics of the female half

By *sBlueWoman  over a year ago

Up North

Would love to meet a nice couple for long term friendship but I’ve found most rude tbh

"When I'm searching for couples I like to see pics of both too many people only post pics of the female half"

They’re after the fabs not the femmes

By *ickCalCouple  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

"Would love to meet a nice couple for long term friendship but I’ve found most rude tbh"

Hi, when you say “rude” in what way if you don’t mind me asking?? X

"Would love to meet a nice couple for long term friendship but I’ve found most rude tbh"

Rude in what way ?

By *inabushCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

I agree with that. As a unicorn it’s about a shared experience for everyone. Pictures are good though, but your limit on distance

might also hinder your search x"

We agree too x we never see is as a “unicorn “ joining us x rather a is a shared experience as a three x it’s definitely a different outlook on things that we try to make that clear from the start xxxx

Leeds

PS “unicorn “ is not the most respectful term x but there are quite a few used on this site that also generalise who people are and what they enjoy xxx sorry if that sounds a bit deep !! X

By *lirt and funCouple  over a year ago

ilford

As a single woman I met quite a few couples and can honestly say there was only one meet I really enjoyed. I was welcomed i, no jealousy from the female, not made to feel like the fantasy extra for the male, not feeling obliged to " make out" with a woman who clearly wasnt bi and was only doing it to please the fella or worst still there to tick of something off a bucket list where the fella doesnt come near me. Although I play with my partner I still play without him but would really love to find a genuine bi female and a man who would treat us equally x

Leeds

"As a single woman I met quite a few couples and can honestly say there was only one meet I really enjoyed. I was welcomed i, no jealousy from the female, not made to feel like the fantasy extra for the male, not feeling obliged to " make out" with a woman who clearly wasnt bi and was only doing it to please the fella or worst still there to tick of something off a bucket list where the fella doesnt come near me. Although I play with my partner I still play without him but would really love to find a genuine bi female and a man who would treat us equally x"

Exactly that x

Bristol

"As a single woman I met quite a few couples and can honestly say there was only one meet I really enjoyed. I was welcomed i, no jealousy from the female, not made to feel like the fantasy extra for the male, not feeling obliged to " make out" with a woman who clearly wasnt bi and was only doing it to please the fella or worst still there to tick of something off a bucket list where the fella doesnt come near me. Although I play with my partner I still play without him but would really love to find a genuine bi female and a man who would treat us equally x"

Yes, this is what it’s all about.

By *etwifeandhim69Couple  over a year ago

Darlington

We play as a couple and separately. We also happen to be a bi fem cuckquean couple as well.

So we are more than aware that it's not just about us and what we want. It's about all parties involved. My wife certainly wouldn't want to be someone be someone else's extra or bucket list tick so we don't do that to others either.

Problem is though, so many couples do act like what you describe and it's very clear even on couples meets when the female half is just doing stuff to please her hubby. If everyone isnt on the same page then it isnt fun.

By *intyGWoman  over a year ago

Bedford

"

Single lady here and I agree with ALL these points

» Add a new message to this topic