FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Profile viewing and fake profiles

Profile viewing and fake profiles

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *tellaAndMark OP   Couple  over a year ago

Hampshire

Hey everyone, we are new to site... is it possible for someone to view your profile/ fab your pics without it registering as viewed your profile?

Also what are the common tendencies with fake profiles? Pretty good at spotting fake stuff but not really know how this site all works little wary of messages..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *revaunanceCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

Yes, people can hide their profiles from your viewed list. It is entirely normal.

Hampshire

"Yes, people can hide their profiles from your viewed list. It is entirely normal."

Ahh ok. Will have to look at that in the settings then.

What are the common indicators on here for fake profile when you get a message then? X

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Yes, people can hide their profiles from your viewed list. It is entirely normal.

What are the common indicators on here for fake profile when you get a message then? X"

-No Picture.

-Not Verified.

-Limited Information.

These are the main ones for me x

Hampshire

"Yes, people can hide their profiles from your viewed list. It is entirely normal.

What are the common indicators on here for fake profile when you get a message then? X

-No Picture.

-Not Verified.

-Limited Information.

These are the main ones for me x"

How reliable are the user verified?

By *oneymitchMan  over a year ago

Huddersfield

What are the common indicators on here for fake profile when you get a message then? X"

Out of all the tools available I think meet veris are the best indication if a profile is genuine, if say they have been on the site over a year without any veris its highly likely they are pic collectors or timewasting fantasists

Tell tale signs for fake profiles include 1 line profiles, not many photos. Also due to the amount of single guys on the site you would be advised to amend your message filters to suit what you are looking for as the number of messages single females receive can be a bit overwhelming

Hampshire

Out of all the tools available I think meet veris are the best indication if a profile is genuine, if say they have been on the site over a year without any veris its highly likely they are pic collectors or timewasting fantasists

Tell tale signs for fake profiles include 1 line profiles, not many photos. Also due to the amount of single guys on the site you would be advised to amend your message filters to suit what you are looking for as the number of messages single females receive can be a bit overwhelming"

What about cam veris? Are they reliable too?

By *oneymitchMan  over a year ago

Huddersfield

Tell tale signs for fake profiles include 1 line profiles, not many photos. Also due to the amount of single guys on the site you would be advised to amend your message filters to suit what you are looking for as the number of messages single females receive can be a bit overwhelming

What about cam veris? Are they reliable too? "

If they have a a decent mix of meet and cam veris I would be ok with that, if its just cam veris my spidey instincts would tell me that they are not probably after meeting people so ultimately nothing will come if it

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Nothing is 100% foolproof.

It also depends what you mean by fake.

Basically stay aware to protect yourself, if it seems too good to be true it usually is, don't go straight to another messaging app, never send identifiable nudes or action shots.

Hampshire

If they have a a decent mix of meet and cam veris I would be ok with that, if its just cam veris my spidey instincts would tell me that they are not probably after meeting people so ultimately nothing will come if it"

This is what my spidey senses were telling me. Thank you.

Hampshire

"Nothing is 100% foolproof.

It also depends what you mean by fake.

Basically stay aware to protect yourself, if it seems too good to be true it usually is, don't go straight to another messaging app, never send identifiable nudes or action shots."

Thank you x

By *revaunanceCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

"What about cam veris? Are they reliable too? "

A cam veri tells you that a male profile in his 40s has proven he is a male profile who appears to be in his forties. Anything else you assume is up to you. We would never assume that because they have been cam verified that they would turn up to a meet, but please remember that for quite some time now people have not been able to meet, so cam veri's might be all they could have.

Hampshire

"What about cam veris? Are they reliable too?

A cam veri tells you that a male profile in his 40s has proven he is a male profile who appears to be in his forties. Anything else you assume is up to you. We would never assume that because they have been cam verified that they would turn up to a meet, but please remember that for quite some time now people have not been able to meet, so cam veri's might be all they could have."

This was my thoughts. Again, thank you x

All advice is greatly received

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

There are quite a lot of fake pictures on here here and sometimes pictures might be old, and re loaded as a new picture and therefore you would not know that it is old.

I personally would recommend if you are considering meeting somebody, very early on into the conversation have a short face-to-face cam chat so you can see if you find each other officially attractive and feel it would be a good thing to continue to get to know each other.

By *dam_TinaCouple  over a year ago

Hampshire

You'll learn to know if it's a man messaging you from a single ladies profile. They tend to get graphic quite quickly.

By *exy4youxxWoman  over a year ago

Pontefract

"There are quite a lot of fake pictures on here here and sometimes pictures might be old, and re loaded as a new picture and therefore you would not know that it is old.

I personally would recommend if you are considering meeting somebody, very early on into the conversation have a short face-to-face cam chat so you can see if you find each other officially attractive and feel it would be a good thing to continue to get to know each other."

This is a very good idea and the poster below her is spot on too with how quickly they get into dirty chat I never engage in sex talk I want the real thing

Just checked your profile , you guys are looking for women to play with .

Now that's a very rare criteria you have on Fab . Many single girls profiles are fake here.

Best bet is to check club verifications on their profile as most genuine ladies like to meet people in clubs .

Cross check all the veris trail too.

Some of them are active in forums so you can connect with them here too.

Best wishes

Fakes are very easy to spot from miles.

By *aunchy RaccoonsCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

To us, fake profiles are unverified couples and single females that aren't new accounts.

We know not 100% are but it's easier to assume.

Tell tale signs for fake profiles include 1 line profiles, not many photos. Also due to the amount of single guys on the site you would be advised to amend your message filters to suit what you are looking for as the number of messages single females receive can be a bit overwhelming"

So anyone who. Has been on here over 2 years is a fake ?

Maybe they don’t just shag anything or they are after a specific fantasy?

Maybe they have kids so only available very rarely because they are good parents?

Maybe they won’t meet cheats and find this disgusting?

Maybe they have turned down larger people as this does not turn them on ?

By *toC Thats MeWoman  over a year ago

Sheffield

I wouldn’t engage in a conversation with anyone who’s been on here for over a year and has no meet veris (personal choice as a single female). Doesn’t necessarily mean they are fake, but to me I just don’t think they’d ever meet. Obviously this year has thrown a curve ball but under normal circumstances. When you have little free time you don’t want to get to know someone for them not to show up for a social cos they bottled it

"I wouldn’t engage in a conversation with anyone who’s been on here for over a year and has no meet veris (personal choice as a single female). Doesn’t necessarily mean they are fake, but to me I just don’t think they’d ever meet. Obviously this year has thrown a curve ball but under normal circumstances. When you have little free time you don’t want to get to know someone for them not to show up for a social cos they bottled it "

When we first joined we arranged meets who ended up being told which hotel to book near their house and had no shows, since then just liars, cheats and single men pretending to be a couple.

We have a fantastic sex life so time is not that rushed for a meet, to meet a couple is twice as hard as all 4 has to fancy the other 3 and that in itself is difficult

Still living in hope of finding the right couple for now.

By *uliette500Woman  over a year ago

Hull

If they have a a decent mix of meet and cam veris I would be ok with that, if its just cam veris my spidey instincts would tell me that they are not probably after meeting people so ultimately nothing will come if it"

The problem with this advice is if they have joined during lockdown and have obeyed the rules they could still have been on the site for over a year with only cam veris as they shouldn't have been meeting anyway.

By * AND R 777Couple  over a year ago

Teesside

Google reverse any picks you will be shocked at where some of them come from or realy belong to

By *ickdasterdly51Man  over a year ago

Lingfield

If they have a a decent mix of meet and cam veris I would be ok with that, if its just cam veris my spidey instincts would tell me that they are not probably after meeting people so ultimately nothing will come if it

The problem with this advice is if they have joined during lockdown and have obeyed the rules they could still have been on the site for over a year with only cam veris as they shouldn't have been meeting anyway. "

Agreed, I've been on here about 18 months and about 15 of those have been on lockdown so have no verifications. I'm not interested in going into the cam section to get one and I've advertised my status as being available for daytime Skype plenty of times with no success. My advice would be if they send you a nice well thought out message then they are worth persevering with if you like the look of them.

By *harlotteBigBoobsWoman  over a year ago

Hull

"Yes, people can hide their profiles from your viewed list. It is entirely normal."

How can you stop people seeing that you've viewed there profiles please ?

By *harlotteBigBoobsWoman  over a year ago

Hull

I've blocked people contacting me who aren't verified. Understand not been verified by people but photo verified takes 5 mins to do , so if they can't be bothered to do that then not worth it.

By *uliette500Woman  over a year ago

Hull

How can you stop people seeing that you've viewed there profiles please ? "

It is in "account" Then "privacy settings"

"Hey everyone, we are new to site... is it possible for someone to view your profile/ fab your pics without it registering as viewed your profile?

Also what are the common tendencies with fake profiles? Pretty good at spotting fake stuff but not really know how this site all works little wary of messages.."

Stay clear of profiles with no picture !

Mad shady

By *ucka39Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

Don't know if anyone knows but any advice about fake accounts,they are able to view the forums so any helpful or unhelpful advice couldn't be that useful giving the fake account the heads up in the forum

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

"Don't know if anyone knows but any advice about fake accounts,they are able to view the forums so any helpful or unhelpful advice couldn't be that useful giving the fake account the heads up in the forum "

And this is why I never comment on any 'how do I spot a fake threads. Why would I give them tips on getting away with it.

By *ollydoesWoman  over a year ago

Shangri-La

"Don't know if anyone knows but any advice about fake accounts,they are able to view the forums so any helpful or unhelpful advice couldn't be that useful giving the fake account the heads up in the forum "

I've always thought that about loads of stuff. Like wankers and asking how to hide the fact they are a wanker, and them people bloody tell them, so now a wanker is imitating a nice guy. Just making work harder for ourselves.

You reckon ???

There’s only so many tricks they can use it’s doubtful there creeping this thread to find out how not to be caught ? If your cute enough you can see a fake a mile away ! ? Get them to hold a plant or whatever over there head and send you the pic

if they can’t do that there shady as fuck !

There’s logic there somewhere

Newcastle

"Don't know if anyone knows but any advice about fake accounts,they are able to view the forums so any helpful or unhelpful advice couldn't be that useful giving the fake account the heads up in the forum

And this is why I never comment on any 'how do I spot a fake threads. Why would I give them tips on getting away with it."

Totally best way is to direct them to the FAQ or private message to assist.

Newcastle

"Don't know if anyone knows but any advice about fake accounts,they are able to view the forums so any helpful or unhelpful advice couldn't be that useful giving the fake account the heads up in the forum

I've always thought that about loads of stuff. Like wankers and asking how to hide the fact they are a wanker, and them people bloody tell them, so now a wanker is imitating a nice guy. Just making work harder for ourselves. "

Like leaving the door wide open palm face

Shangri-La

I have met 2 guys, both no pics at at all, not much in profile, amd not pic or meet or cam verified. I did however make sure I had seen lots of pics of both here when messaging ( his face as didn't want to have to compare if a cock matches a cock profile pic ) Both were real and still talk to one guy, sometimes when d*unk, I asked one if he wanted a verification amd he said no, the other guy asked me not to before I even offered. I didn't even think to ask a reason why or that it was my business. Just saying that it didn't automatically make them fake. But end the day you do what best for you, and if any doubt just move on. Also set your filters so they can't message.

Have fun here and stay safe x

Shangri-La

"You reckon ???

There’s only so many tricks they can use it’s doubtful there creeping this thread to find out how not to be caught ? If your cute enough you can see a fake a mile away ! ? Get them to hold a plant or whatever over there head and send you the pic

There’s logic there somewhere "

What? So ugly people can't spot a fake? Onky cute people? Who's is cute tho? And who is ugly? Hedge my beys a go in-between and just be suspicious?

"You reckon ???

What? So ugly people can't spot a fake? Onky cute people? Who's is cute tho? And who is ugly? Hedge my beys a go in-between and just be suspicious? "

lost in translation here !

Irish people use the term cute as a reference to been smart !

Looks had absolutely nothing to do with my reply !

I thought that was obvious in the context I used it in ?

Crossed wires that’s all

Newcastle

"You reckon ???

There’s logic there somewhere "

I'm sure their is more than you think (tricks) and whilst having a fake account to be nosey,kicks, and collect images, will use the forums a way to pounce on folk leaving the door wide open for this to happen I think it would be paramount for any users after number of days to comply having to verify or at the beginning of using the site as part of the conditions, like whats to say that the individual might be younger than a adult so for this prime example it would be a must . Or unable to officially use the site.

Shangri-La

"You reckon ???

What? So ugly people can't spot a fake? Onky cute people? Who's is cute tho? And who is ugly? Hedge my beys a go in-between and just be suspicious?

Crossed wires that’s all "

Im sorry, i dont think we met before and you took me seriously!! I would drop another funny here now usually but you broke my funny flow

"You reckon ???

I'm sure their is more than you think (tricks) and whilst having a fake account to be nosey,kicks, and collect images, will use the forums a way to pounce on folk leaving the door wide open for this to happen I think it would be paramount for any users after number of days to comply having to verify or at the beginning of using the site as part of the conditions, like whats to say that the individual might be younger than a adult so for this prime example it would be a must . Or unable to officially use the site."

Spot on mate

"You reckon ???

Crossed wires that’s all

Im sorry, i dont think we met before and you took me seriously!! I would drop another funny here now usually but you broke my funny flow "

Nope we definitely haven’t

It’s funny now tho !

But your around these threads it wouldn’t be unusual for someone to stick there neck out and say something like that for real !

I’ve no patience for it !

Anyway my bad I know you now I’ll take your banter gladly in future!

I would of ran with that I dropped the ball there

Shangri-La

"You reckon ???

Crossed wires that’s all

Im sorry, i dont think we met before and you took me seriously!! I would drop another funny here now usually but you broke my funny flow

It’s funny now tho !

But your around these threads it wouldn’t be unusual for someone to stick there neck out and say something like that for real !

I would of ran with that I dropped the ball there "

I was tempted. If had tho it would of gone the other way lol

By *aseMan  over a year ago

Gourock

"You reckon ???

Crossed wires that’s all

It’s funny now tho !

I was tempted. If had tho it would of gone the other way lol"

not sure what to make of your cock sure brash attitude! But for the sake of argument I’ll assume it’s all in jest

Shangri-La

"You reckon ???

Crossed wires that’s all

It’s funny now tho !

I was tempted. If had tho it would of gone the other way lolnot sure what to make of your cock sure brash attitude! But for the sake of argument I’ll assume it’s all in jest "

You assume correctly

"You reckon ???

Crossed wires that’s all

It’s funny now tho !

I was tempted. If had tho it would of gone the other way lolnot sure what to make of your cock sure brash attitude! But for the sake of argument I’ll assume it’s all in jest

You assume correctly "

Now I just think your been sarcastic !

Your hard work

» Add a new message to this topic