FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Profile advice

Profile advice

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey folks

Don’t suppose you could take a moment of your time to have a look at my profile and throw some honest views my way.

How does it read?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iner69erMan  over a year ago

inverness

Doesn't really matter how good it is,your chances of getting a meet are very slim. Could be years,or never,or if your lucky,maybe this week.

By *revaunanceCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

Hi OP,

At 40 years old you cant accomodate, that reads as you are playing away from home.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Doesn't really matter how good it is,your chances of getting a meet are very slim. Could be years,or never,or if your lucky,maybe this week."

Mate your profile makes a big impression your grim attitude might be the turn off !

Think more positive mate

Thanks.

I state on the profile i’m playing with permission. Home is not an option though, kids n stuff. Never a free night…

"Doesn't really matter how good it is,your chances of getting a meet are very slim. Could be years,or never,or if your lucky,maybe this week.

Mate your profile makes a big impression your grim attitude might be the turn off !

Think more positive mate "

True that, i have had meets of here and in clubs. Asked cause i re-wrote and wasn’t sure how tone came across.

"Doesn't really matter how good it is,your chances of getting a meet are very slim. Could be years,or never,or if your lucky,maybe this week.

Think more positive mate

True that, i have had meets of here and in clubs. Asked cause i re-wrote and wasn’t sure how tone came across. "

Mate check mine out its like watching a telly with no reception !

Boring as fuck !

your getting meets so ur doing sumthing right

By *irty desireWoman  over a year ago

newcatle

Update your pic.. its 2021 now.. !!

"Update your pic.. its 2021 now.. !!"

Haha thanks, ye pics need a good update. Lost some weight and got better shape too. Time for a boudoir shoot lol.

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

You definitely need a few more pics.

This is being picky but "i" should be a capital letter !

By *heekyredsoloWoman  over a year ago

bromborough

As a suggestion, Prehaps put playing with permission at the very top so it’s clear.....Also a few more pics too!

Otherwise it’s great

Loving bi orally

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"As a suggestion, Prehaps put playing with permission at the very top so it’s clear....."

Good idea

Thanks Both

"Hi OP,

At 40 years old you cant accomodate, that reads as you are playing away from home. "

"Hi OP,

At 40 years old you cant accomodate, that reads as you are playing away from home. "

Reads fine now, it fact reads really well! I would say it needs a few more photos, particularly a cock shot. Vixen

Need more photos but bio is ok

"Hi OP,

At 40 years old you cant accomodate, that reads as you are playing away from home.

Reads fine now, it fact reads really well! I would say it needs a few more photos, particularly a cock shot. Vixen "

Haha thanks, always in two minds about putting the cock pic on the public photo, got them in the friend pics so if ya fancy a gander by all means but ye think a photo session might be tonight’s fun.

"Hi OP,

Yup, i play with permission, but home is impossible. Some good hotels real close to me so home from home maybe. Haha

By *os19Man  over a year ago

Edmonton

"Hey folks

Don’t suppose you could take a moment of your time to have a look at my profile and throw some honest views my way.

How does it read?

"

. I have had a quick look at your profile and I am guessing you changed it a bit since you started the thread.It reads ok to me you have been clear in why you can’t accommodate at home which is good it’s up to others what they choose to make of it. I would add a few more public pictures showing your chest and rest of your body but not naked and if your feel brave maybe a couple of face pictures. I see like me you are a member at OP4F why not add that to your profile along with any other clubs you are a member of.

By *iner69erMan  over a year ago

inverness

Think more positive mate "

been positive for the 12 years I've been on fab. It doesn't work.

By *he James gangCouple  over a year ago

NEWTOWNABBEY

Don't know why op, you don't realise, you need more public pics on show, it's quite obvious!

Bio is brilliant x

"Don't know why op, you don't realise, you need more public pics on show, it's quite obvious!

Bio is brilliant x"

Thanks ye been a big lazy with the pics. Getting some more up shortly.

» Add a new message to this topic