FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Separating from the time waster

Separating from the time waster

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I’ll try keep it short so you don’t fall asleep to me rambling on I’m new to the site and just bought a house in Essex so new here to I ask people if I inbox them a photo and they read the message can they let me know please if there not interested I won’t be offended as everyone has different sexual preferences I don’t expect everyone to find a tall bearded tattoo guy attractive some that’s unattractive to that’s fair enough but some of them not all of them leave me read for a week or 2 then message back saying you are good looking and deffo interested in meeting by then I don’t bother because they clearly a time waster I wanted to ask you is there a way to tell if they are time wasters or if they are genuine and the other one is this site even worth the hassle cause not a single person is even on a social I was a member before for 3 months but nothing still thought I’d give it another go but nothing changed what’s your opinion.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

What happened to punctuation?

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I’m terrible for it I do apologies I’m working on my house whilst on here and in general I’m just a nightmare for it haha I do apologies

By *andyfloss2000Woman  over a year ago

ashford

Agreed there are time wasters here but how is the site any hassle? Just take it for what it is! Win some loose some! Dont take it to serious is best way x

By *gent CoulsonMan  over a year ago

Secret hideaway in the pennines

1 women get 100s of messages a day, they can't reply to them all so it may take a couple of days or weeks

2 if you get a reply that says they are interested, you are lucky, follow it up, dont assume they are time wasters.

3 if it is read and no response I'm say a month, move on

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Op perhaps they aren’t interested and don’t want abuse if they say no. Perhaps they are bombarded with messages and don’t reply straight away. Either way don’t let it get to you just move on. People are branded time wasters for all sorts of reasons but for us the only time wasters are those that arrange a meet then don’t show up or contact us. Fortunately that’s only happened once. The rest of the time I don’t class chatting to people and them going AWOL as time wasting! You’ll get more enjoyment over chatting without pressure or expectations.

Mrs

By *ablo minibar123Woman  over a year ago

If you are honestly expecting quick results then you may end up majorly disappointed.

By *andlingswingersCouple  over a year ago

Woodbridge

Wait... you message, they take two weeks to reply, say they're interested but you don't bother to reply "because they're clearly a time-waster"?

How does that work? Nobody is under any obligation to reply to you at all, let alone to your timescale. You're busy and other people have stuff to do as well.

If I were you I'd reply, not bin them because they didn't message you straight back. Expectations on here are sorely misplaced. People have different lives, different agendas and different priorities - that doesn't necessarily make them time-wasters.

By *nfamousbutFunWoman  over a year ago

Maidenhead

I read once a great idea for single males was to send the message and then delete it from your sent box. That way it’s not gonna bother you if you don’t get a reply. And if you do, then great. The numbers are against you I’m afraid. It’s not a personal thing it’s just simply that alone. Allot of couples single ladies do deal with allot of backlash for “rejecting” someone so allot don’t respond if they’re not interested. I wouldn’t say someone taking their time to respond is a time waster though.

By *itsAndTaffCouple  over a year ago

Grays, Essex

We've read your messsge and not replied but then our bio says we aren't meeting right now & that we don't reply to messages unless we are looking to meet in the next day or so, so I'm guessing you wasn't expecting a response from us at least

Everyone uses there account differently for us we read and mark messsges as unread to give the other the opportunity to see it, when we are meeting we either reply if we want a meet that night or leave it as unread and to look back on when we are looking to meet, if it's of no interest it gets deleted once both of us have seen it

But it's impossible to reply to every person and we've learnt the hard way not to send a polite no thank you message as you'll just get abuse

By *ev_1Couple  over a year ago

Bickliegh

You have the right to hit the delete profile button if you find the site to much hassle but presume you will rejoin again to find the same issues ?

» Add a new message to this topic