FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Advice from girls

Advice from girls

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey is there any girls willing to have a look at my profile and advise where I'm going wrong please? Be as harsh as you like I will read what everyone has to say

Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hey is there any girls willing to have a look at my profile and advise where I'm going wrong please? Be as harsh as you like I will read what everyone has to say

Thanks "

Its too brief and the picture is too dark

The verified one or my profile pic?

By *b430Man  over a year ago

Tayside

"The verified one or my profile pic?"

I know I'm not female but there is only the one picture on show and it isn't too dark, maybe the poster above needs to adjust the contrast on their PC!

By *issBehavingxxWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Guys who boast on their profile that they "will make me cum" get avoided, mainly cause very few who feel the need to say it, can actually do it, in,my experience.

By *issBehavingxxWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Look at your profile...... Think about the fems who are getting sometimes hundreds of mails every day.... Do you really think yours stands out among the guys who have actually spend some time putting together a decent, informative, well written profile.

What part of your profile do you think will attract people and make them want to meet you ahead of so many other guys.

No one else can write your profile for you.

very short, tells us nothing about you, doesnt stand out, read some other profiles

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

So, you're on a swinging site looking only for single girls.

You don't show photos that reveal your physical attributes. And you don't say much other than others must be clean, and that you will make them cum.

Not enough details,incl photographed detail.

You're a single guy on a site that's dominated by single guys, seeking fairly straightforward sex: perhaps you have more success out in the wilder world already, and Fab isn't matching it, or is Fab at about the same level?

definitely agree on losing the make u cum bit, it sorta implies u'll treat every woman the same and not as an individual

It is a sex swinging site...dont think anyone really needs reminding of it to be honest

goood luck

Thanks for the advice

By *orth West CoupleCouple  over a year ago

liverpool

"Hey is there any girls willing to have a look at my profile and advise where I'm going wrong please? Be as harsh as you like I will read what everyone has to say

Thanks "

On your interests you have ...."Same Room Swapping, Separate Room Swapping" ... but you are only looking for single girls....just being pedantic

Mine is pretty lengthy and detailed along with some pretty good verifications and in all honesty I don't think any of that makes a real difference.

I think it's just a case of messaging the right person at the right time.

» Add a new message to this topic