FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Advice on profile

Advice on profile

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iltonhayes OP   Man  over a year ago

london

Hi fabbers,

Over the history of my fab life my profile has become a bit muddled and unweildly.

I would find it helpful if you lovely people could give it a one over with fresh eyes and provide some suggestions about what to keep, what to shed, and what to adjust to make it read a bit better.

Cheers and thanks in advance.

X

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You're str8 but meet tvs/ts..

New pics??? as we in 2021

Sorry didn't read rest as maybe confusion in your sexuality.

Just my observation

london

always worth reading the opinion of someone who didn't actually read anything about it.

totally worthwhile.

By *iptoptottyWoman  over a year ago

Watford, Herts

Oh dear. All of your photos, bar one, look like you’re stood in front of a green screen and are just changing the background. In other words they’re the same pose. How boring. You’re not really grabbing anyone’s attention. You must have other body parts that are more interesting?

As for the wording, delete the whole lot and start again. Just say a few words about yourself and what you like and maybe what your experience is. Don’t post more than a paragraph. I couldn’t read what you’ve already got as I was bored after the third line. No-one cares if it’s under construction, just bloody get on and do it. Good luck!

Some different types of pics would be good from other angles

The wording is pretty long, I think a brief overview of what you're looking for and what you can offer is sufficient, the rest can be things you talk about when you start chatting with someone

Good luck

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Your profile text says you are 36 so it is 3 years old.

london

thanks for feedback so far. its going to be a work in progress ... so bear with me while i slowly fix/adjust/rewrite it.

I have adjusted and edited out the part where the text says i was three years younger than i am.

as for the photos : so, no one like the theme i was going for with the photo pose then?

ok, fine i will shake this up a bit, but again thats going to happen over time too. (ive been in lockdown for a year. nothing new has happened !!!)

(interestingly enough, i was chatting to a fab girl recently and i told her that people had suggested i had too many bum photos on my profile and she said "you can never have too many bum photos!!" ... so i guess some people might like it !!

no matter, i will adjust it over time like i said and you all suggest.

so i will come back to this again in time and adjust as i go, but in the meantime ... what is the general feeling about the bit where i have some verifications from people who left the site at the bottom of my text profile?

is that a good thing to do/. or bin it?

Bin it, bin it, bin it.

Purely because it can't be a verified verification. I can type myself one here for example.

Here's what one lady said of me. His enormous cock was so pleasurable to suck it was like a proper fancy ice lolly, not one you'd get from the van. Instead, you'd buy it from Harrods as it's been specially crafted for your birthday. To die for. But I didn't die thankfully, hence I can leave this verification.

I don’t think it’s so much that it’s a bum shot, more that it’s the exact same pose which is repetitive. They look a little effeminate also (no problem if that’s what you’re aiming for) but women might not message if they aren’t certain of what you’re looking for.

Also...you’re genuine and not a time waster.... hope you are too? It sounds like you want a time waster. I’d split the sentence.

When people leave and the veris go, it can be annoying especially if they left you a great one, but thats fab, dont dwell on it and move on, keep things fresh and remember women out number men 100/1 so competition is fierce and patience wins eventually

By *uenevereWoman  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

OP, you started this thread a week ago and as far as I can tell, have made few, if any, changes.

As it stands the text is just confusing and the photos are very samey.

Leeds

"what is the general feeling about the bit where i have some verifications from people who left the site at the bottom of my text profile?

is that a good thing to do/. or bin it?"

Bin it - especially as you have some real verifications

"You're str8 but meet tvs/ts..

New pics??? as we in 2021

Sorry didn't read rest as maybe confusion in your sexuality.

Just my observation "

Ts are grouped in with the TVs and lots of ts ladies have vaginas. I’m not sure what the op seeks but if he doesn’t discriminate against women with vaginas, that sounds straight to me.

By *uliaChrisCouple  over a year ago

westerham

"OP, you started this thread a week ago and as far as I can tell, have made few, if any, changes.

As it stands the text is just confusing and the photos are very samey."

No, really? How unusual. Surely nearly every guy who asks for the precious time of fellow fabbers to critique a profile actually does something with it?

By *sBlueWoman  over a year ago

Up North

Your photos could do with updating and different ones they are all the same pose. Your profile is a bit long winded need to make it shorted

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Definitely simplify it and, as a minimum, keep text about it being redone to a minimum.

I think it will lose people due to what seems to me, as its slightly erratic nature.

Focus on you, your attributes and qualities and what you'd like.

Update your photos to this year. This will be a positive move. Give them variety too.

Too many back pics

london

"Bin it, bin it, bin it.

Purely because it can't be a verified verification. I can type myself one here for example.

Here's what one lady said of me. His enormous cock was so pleasurable to suck it was like a proper fancy ice lolly, not one you'd get from the van. Instead, you'd buy it from Harrods as it's been specially crafted for your birthday. To die for. But I didn't die thankfully, hence I can leave this verification."

i seriously want to put this on my profile now !!!

the bit at the end "To die for. But I didn't die thankfully, hence I can leave this verification." had me in stitches !!!

despite this halarity, i did not put this on my profile and have removed the others that were there.

cheers

london

" They look a little effeminate "

EFFEMINATE !!!

who dear? me dear? effiminate dear? no dear !!!! How very dare you !!!!

london

"OP, you started this thread a week ago and as far as I can tell, have made few, if any, changes.

As it stands the text is just confusing and the photos are very samey."

more than a week ago now ... this was always going to be a bit of a slow process but update it i will... and update it i have !!!

new text is in place and ready for critique, just keep it positive and/or nice.

london

"Your photos could do with updating and different ones they are all the same pose. Your profile is a bit long winded need to make it shorted"

point taken.

have had a go at clearing up the text and making it a bit shorter but further advice still welcome.

as for the photos, that will be a bit of a longer project but will update with new ones with different poses etc... eventually.

By *atnip make me purrWoman  over a year ago

Reading

I like it personally.

Leeds

I would delete the introductions and start "I'm a decent guy" and I would delete the old statuses at the bottom.

By *elkieWoman  over a year ago

Durham

The old statuses actually made me smile, specially the bottom one.

“I like nice people, or, at least, people who are nice to me, and I will go out of my way to create a pleasant and enjoyable time for you. Tell me what you like and I bet I will like that too.” - this, I do not like. Especially if I’m looking for a dom, I want a strong sense of self.

» Add a new message to this topic