FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Profile advice

Profile advice

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey just wondering if anyone could help me

I’ve been on and off fab this past couple of months and not getting much luck, I know it’s a hard gig for single guys here but not sure if I’m maybe doing something wrong too.

So anyone any advice on how to maybe make my profile stand out more or any other bits of advice would be greatly appreciated

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You joined during a global health pandemic where people were restricted from meeting and many would be fearful of doing so anyway. Perhaps that explains the lack of minge.

By *arol321Woman  over a year ago

Poole

You’re very young - which although you can’t change that will put you out of range for many people. But you do have a really nice body which is a huge plus (in my opinion anyway)!

Try adding something to your profile about what you are looking for, what you’ll bring to the party if you like.

Then make sure your first message is respectful and try and include something that shows you’ve read the profile of the person/couple you’re messaging. Also as you don’t have a face pic on your profile make sure you send one with your first message, otherwise your message will most likely be deleted without response.

By *partharmonyCouple  over a year ago

Ruislip

You are putting a lot of expectations on one photo taken in a bathroom. Have a variety, in different clothes - smart and casual - in a nice location. I would advise outdoors in good sunlight. Get somebody else to take them because that looks better than selfies in my opinion.

By *iner69erMan  over a year ago

inverness

"Hey just wondering if anyone could help me

I’ve been on and off fab this past couple of months and not getting much luck, I know it’s a hard gig for single guys here but not sure if I’m maybe doing something wrong too.

So anyone any advice on how to maybe make my profile stand out more or any other bits of advice would be greatly appreciated "

A couple of months isn't long, it could be years before you get a meet, or possibly never. You just have to persevere, hope for the best while realising it may be forever, a waste of time.

By *rincess PhoenixWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

"Hey just wondering if anyone could help me

So anyone any advice on how to maybe make my profile stand out more or any other bits of advice would be greatly appreciated "

You joined during a pandemic when we are under restrictions not to meet strangers most people are cautious about meeting new people at the moment. You'll probably have to wait a couple of months

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I think a lot of single guys confuse Fab with Tinder. It probably doesn't work as well for hookups as Tinder.

If you are interested in getting into the lifestyle of swinging,( rather than just getting laid), I would suggest going to the clubs when they reopen, meeting real swingers, and chatting and learning about the lifestyle.

As others have said, you need to expand your text a bit about what you are lookng for, put on more photos. Good luck.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Well thanks everyone for the help!

I’ll need to have another look at the profile and spice it up a bit then, add a few more pics and maybe in the long run start to visit clubs when they open because I would definitely love to learn more and experience more of the swinging scene,

so thanks again everyone!

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Reduce bloat and increase the positive.

The 1st 2 paragraphs are a large part of your profile but could be said more concisely. The start of your profile needs to whet appetites for you.

You'd benefit from selling yourself. Your strengths, your uniqueness etc. And if you can expand on what you're here for, that's good.

Your photo isn't as great as it could be. Aim to have more, so that a viewer can, as fully as possible, visualise you well and know how much they fancy you physically. Have really good lighting, so your pics are really clear.

At the best of times, it's really hard for single men here. Nas we start to exit from the horrific pandemic, it will be tougher. People aren't all comfortable or ready to meet. They may have sex friends they've waited over a year to get to see again. Plus possible prospective shags they've chatted to all this time. You're at the back of a queue. Which is why the right emphasis may help you to get traction with some who are open to it.

Filter people by those looking for your age and those not - ignore investing much energy on the latter.

Be in it for the longhaul to reap your likely rewards

» Add a new message to this topic