FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Unicorn life

Unicorn life

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *atena OP   Woman  over a year ago

Hyde

Afternoon guys ...

I'll hold my hands up and say I'm a newbie here.... just treading my toes into the world.

I wondered if people could share any views or learning to experience from being the 'unicorn' .... what are the things I may need to be wary of? What are the secrets wins that maybe you didn't know about it till they happened?

Also.... I kinda hate the term unicorn but feel it's just the easiest way to explain I'm a single bi and kinky female. (So kinda open to LOTS)

Thanks in advance

(I posted this in the chat but I think this location seems better... either way sorry admin lol)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

lots hate the term unicorn i think its a daft term made to make some sound more special but at the end of the day your just a bi woman and i think you''ll get further as a bi woman ...unless that is you really do poop rainbows

oh and what a yummy profile and pics you'll have no problem with attracting people and getting what YOU want

Hyde

"lots hate the term unicorn i think its a daft term made to make some sound more special but at the end of the day your just a bi woman and i think you''ll get further as a bi woman ...unless that is you really do poop rainbows "

I need to maybe eat some rainbow coloured sweets and test it.... for science Lolol

I guess I get where the term may come from it just seems stupid lol

And thank youuuuu

Here's to some fun times exploring

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

You'll do well miss newbicorn

By *rouble1998Woman  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Things I personally avoid are:

‘Mrs is looking to try her bi side’ - in my eyes you’re either bisexual or you’re not. I don't like the idea of being another persons experiment or someone toying with the idea of being bisexual purely for the pleasure of their partner.

I always meet in a public space or club - as a single female you are in a somewhat vulnerable position if you’re meeting people you don’t know. I always meet in public and get to know people before agreeing to go somewhere private.

One positive of being a single woman is that your options on fab and in clubs are pretty much endless. Everyone on here is looking for single women so you have your pick of the bunch

Hyde

"Things I personally avoid are:

‘Mrs is looking to try her bi side’ - in my eyes you’re either bisexual or you’re not. I don't like the idea of being another persons experiment or someone toying with the idea of being bisexual purely for the pleasure of their partner.

I always meet in a public space or club - as a single female you are in a somewhat vulnerable position if you’re meeting people you don’t know. I always meet in public and get to know people before agreeing to go somewhere private.

One positive of being a single woman is that your options on fab and in clubs are pretty much endless. Everyone on here is looking for single women so you have your pick of the bunch "

I'm SO a glad it's not just me that doesn't like being some sort of test bunny for someone's bisexuality. Yes we all have to start out somewhere I get that but it could be that she's doing it for him.

I'm hoping to get to clubs... maybe avoid the first initial rush and then go. Which also makes me nervous lol

Hi ,as another single female on here I've had a few messages now saying I'm an elusive unicorn. It's quite a daunting prospect really and as for plucking up the courage to venture to clubs etc that's what's proving elusive for me currently (& most aren't even opened properly yet

By *icentiousCouple  over a year ago

Up on them there hills

"Hi ,as another single female on here I've had a few messages now saying I'm an elusive unicorn. It's quite a daunting prospect really and as for plucking up the courage to venture to clubs etc that's what's proving elusive for me currently (& most aren't even opened properly yet "

Nice bum.

Really there are no unicorns, a marketing myth.

Just go to clubs, you will engage with people you probably make great friends with.

Little jealous of you journey.

By *yesgreenMan  over a year ago

north and south

[Removed by poster at 25/05/21 23:29:12]

north and south

"Hi ,as another single female on here I've had a few messages now saying I'm an elusive unicorn. It's quite a daunting prospect really and as for plucking up the courage to venture to clubs etc that's what's proving elusive for me currently (& most aren't even opened properly yet

Nice bum.

Really there are no unicorns, a marketing myth.

Just go to clubs, you will engage with people you probably make great friends with.

Little jealous of you journey."

As the cpl said above, Names are man made , Unicorn, bi , heterosexual , Gay , We are all human being , Enjoy exploring and being explored , Enjoy life

Hate the term unicorn too, I'm just a bisexual woman who loves boobs and playing with girls.

Hate when couples message looking for me to be an experiment also.

When meeting on here always let a friend know what your doing and try to meet for social first in a public place.

I never give out my number until I've physically met the lady as quite often the lady dissapears or is suddenly sick before a meet and only the guy shows.

Fantastic profile, shame I'm out of your age range x

By *lana Honey-LingusTV/TS  over a year ago

bolton

One positive of being a single woman is that your options on fab and in clubs are pretty much endless. Everyone on here is looking for single women so you have your pick of the bunch

I'm SO a glad it's not just me that doesn't like being some sort of test bunny for someone's bisexuality. Yes we all have to start out somewhere I get that but it could be that she's doing it for him.

I'm hoping to get to clubs... maybe avoid the first initial rush and then go. Which also makes me nervous lol"

Being honest maybe visiting a club at the moment wouldn’t be a bad idea, as the clubs thst are open are open for socials.. do you would get to meet different ppl and chat to staff at the club without any pressure at all

north and south

I'm hoping to get to clubs... maybe avoid the first initial rush and then go. Which also makes me nervous lol

Being honest maybe visiting a club at the moment wouldn’t be a bad idea, as the clubs thst are open are open for socials.. do you would get to meet different ppl and chat to sff at the club without any pressure at all "

Out of a lot of people’s range to become a Unique unicorn , You might need training in Ireland ha ha

Hyde

Thanks guys ....

I truly appreciate the advice and support.

I am in a ki.k group for NW swingers and they're a lovely bunch of people and a few are going to SX/Club play when it opens so I'm going to venture with their support!!

I'm nervous as hell!!

By *adyinred696969Couple  over a year ago

Brecon

As a single bi fem, you hold all the cards, you are very much in demand.

As for the term "Unicorn", it seems to have come from the idea that real Unicorns are "mythical creatures"....when the exact opposite is true, probably the majority (in our experience) of single ladies in swinging are bi, or at least curious.

I think the term was coined as an excuse as to why some couples found it impossible to meet bi ladies for their fantasy FFM.

I dont know what its like in your area, but here in South Wales there was (pre-covid) a very healthy organised socials scene, which will hopefully resume sometime soon-ish, and thats the best way to meet people, get to know them, make friends, and hear all the latest swinger-goss lol.

Dont be swayed by anyone, stick to what YOU want from swinging, and enjoy.

By *lana Honey-LingusTV/TS  over a year ago

bolton

"Thanks guys ....

I truly appreciate the advice and support.

I am in a ki.k group for NW swingers and they're a lovely bunch of people and a few are going to SX/Club play when it opens so I'm going to venture with their support!!

I'm nervous as hell!! "

I’m sure with the support of others you will be fine once you get In and start chatting... hope you enjoy

Hyde

Thanksssssss

I'm nervous but excited

By *pank the MonkeyCouple  over a year ago

Down the Rabbit Hole and Round the Corner

We think that most labels on here are a bit silly and Unicorn has to be one of the worst. To us it is putting yourself on a pedestal and thinking you are something special. BBC is also a pet hate.

By *cd and scruffCouple  over a year ago

Rochester

Forget the labels.

DO NOT forget it is about what you want. Your rules, your choice. Your decision.

Have fun.

By *rMrsRichCouple  over a year ago

Bournemouh

Similar advice to everyone else. You’re going to be in high demand but remember that you hold the cards.

I agree that there are a lot of bi women as part of a couple looking to ‘experiment’ but don’t be put off couples completely.

There is sometimes an assumption women are doing it just for the guys however, for example I was “girls only” my entire life until I met the guy I’m with now. So we’re not all experimenters

north and south

"Similar advice to everyone else. You’re going to be in high demand but remember that you hold the cards.

I agree that there are a lot of bi women as part of a couple looking to ‘experiment’ but don’t be put off couples completely.

There is sometimes an assumption women are doing it just for the guys however, for example I was “girls only” my entire life until I met the guy I’m with now. So we’re not all experimenters "

Girls are doing for themselves and you don’t have to be bi , Just open to enjoying your self and your own rules your own Instincts , thoughts , fantasies ,

"Thanksssssss

I'm nervous but excited "

I would love to chaperone you to a club but sadly you’re way up in the north west and I’m down south by that there London...... not that I would have a snowballs chance in hell of ever getting a meeting with anyone let alone a hot kinky bi single female.

"Afternoon guys ...

I'll hold my hands up and say I'm a newbie here.... just treading my toes into the world.

I wondered if people could share any views or learning to experience from being the 'unicorn' .... what are the things I may need to be wary of? What are the secrets wins that maybe you didn't know about it till they happened?

Also.... I kinda hate the term unicorn but feel it's just the easiest way to explain I'm a single bi and kinky female. (So kinda open to LOTS)

Thanks in advance

(I posted this in the chat but I think this location seems better... either way sorry admin lol) "

If you read a profile and to you, they are looking for a female to fulfill a fantasy tell them to get lost. Your needs and wants are just as important as theirs.

» Add a new message to this topic