FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Gangbang Advice

Gangbang Advice

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oodgirlie OP   Woman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

I have always wanted to try a gangbang but as a single girl I have always been a bit nervous of organising one myself without someone there to crowd control. Has anyone done this with success?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *inkyfun247Couple  over a year ago

Leeds

The hardest thing is getting everyone to turn up that says they will.

B is planning one next month, you are welcome to help her out or just join another event and let them deal with the stewarding

By *bsolutePartiesCouple  over a year ago

Oxfordshire

"I have always wanted to try a gangbang but as a single girl I have always been a bit nervous of organising one myself without someone there to crowd control. Has anyone done this with success?"

Yes we host them regularly not far from you.

Edinburgh

"The hardest thing is getting everyone to turn up that says they will.

B is planning one next month, you are welcome to help her out or just join another event and let them deal with the stewarding "

Do you find it easy to organise? Would you feel comfortable doing it on your own or do you think having your fella there changes the dynamics?

Edinburgh

"I have always wanted to try a gangbang but as a single girl I have always been a bit nervous of organising one myself without someone there to crowd control. Has anyone done this with success?

Yes we host them regularly not far from you. "

Nice photos! What kind of mix do you have? I am a bit fussy

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

"I have always wanted to try a gangbang but as a single girl I have always been a bit nervous of organising one myself without someone there to crowd control. Has anyone done this with success?"
many many times. I always either take someone with me I trust or do it in a club and tell the staff.

I've also chaperone and been the one keeping an eye on the lady at clubs and private gangbangs

To be fair though I've never had an issue with guys over stepping the mark.. the watcher is more so I can relax and enjoy.

Feel free to message me if you want any more personal advice. Gangbangs were all I did for about 18 years of swinging, so have a reasonable amount of experience

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Get friends to help before and during, is the best option

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Shame you're a bit too far away. I'm looking to get some creampie gangbangs organised and I've spoken to a couple of experienced, verified, reputable organisers. We might have been able to combine. But I'm looking more East Anglia and London way xx

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

Oh also look for well verified groups on here... dont be afraid to message some of the verifications for further information.

I find groups of guys that work well together are better and are more reliable.

For me when I do them now ( not done one in over a year obviously) but I would use a greedy girls night but then I know that there are always a good group that go to the ones I attend.

Hope you have fun

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Find an organiser/host to help you do it and who you trust to look after you.

Invite more than you want - you'll get no shows

Set firm boundaries and stick to them

By *sexman1Man  over a year ago

north oxfordshire

Can not contact you as for age cut off

R/M me for some advice in gangbang s R

By *adyJayneWoman  over a year ago

Burnleyish (She/They)

Oh i adore the thought but in practice I've had too many men crowd round my face, which makes me claustrophobic and freak out.

If it could be a pussy/ass only gangbang it would be perfect.

One day I'll organise such an event I'm sure.

By *ang BazzaMan  over a year ago

Cirencester

There are some really well organised groups about, some allow ladies to join to see if it is for them, just need to take one step at a time.

By *bsolutePartiesCouple  over a year ago

Oxfordshire

We run ours as a membership as you'll find for every 4/5 guys only 1 will actually show. We have mix of ages and sizes.

Notoriously difficult to arrange. Fun when they do though

By *onochrome2Couple  over a year ago

Nottingham

I’ve always wanted to try one too, but I think I’d prefer it to be with guys that we have already met.

By *edonisthenryMan  over a year ago

Cambridge

A note to Jessica. I'd be very interested in joining in any creampie gangbangs having been to one near Kings Cross in the past. Henry

By *renzMan  over a year ago

Between Chichester and Havant

A friend of mine used to organise them regularly. Once she even had 10/10 turn up!

Although she knew I would keep an eye on her, she also had a female friend downstairs she could call out to if she felt it was getting out of hand. Do you have a girlfriend who wouldn't want to join in but could act as your doorgirl? ( Not everyone turns up at the same time!) She would also be able to, or he help should you decide you need any. She doesn't need to be in the room, but be careful as some guys may take advantage, ie trying to slip in without protection.

By *lwaysup4it69Couple  over a year ago

Kirkby in Ashfield

"I have always wanted to try a gangbang but as a single girl I have always been a bit nervous of organising one myself without someone there to crowd control. Has anyone done this with success?

Yes we host them regularly not far from you. "

We would love to join in as a couplw. Janine would take multiple Cocks bareback

By *ewey613Man  over a year ago

ottawa

Yes we host them regularly not far from you.

We would love to join in as a couplw. Janine would take multiple Cocks bareback "

I’d love to be last

By *angbangFantasyWoman  over a year ago

London

I'm organising one for myself in July.

I've always over invited as you will always get no shows.

I have a group of reliable guys that attend and I'm fairly picky too, so vet often for new guys to add to the mix.

Once had a gangbang that ended up being a threesome as 2 out of 10 turned up.

On the other hand once had a gangbang where I invited 30 guys and 15 guys showed up. Best bank holiday Monday ever

I usually have a reliable guy/girl/couple I know who look out for me. They tend to just want to watch.

I've personally not had the pleasure to be in a gangbang,but it's in the list.

But a friend of mine who actually got me interested all things kinky, would often get me and another friend to take her to the meets as a safety net.

But when she organised her own she'd often use the same group. She'd met them all on a one on one to see if they clicked, then fuck them and if they ticked both boxes she'd invite them

By *arry monk40Man  over a year ago

Telford

I have arranged in the past I organised Hotel with discreet entrance vetted attended set the rules out and enjoyed my advice is thoroughly check out attendees are genuine and invite double the amount you want as no shows were about 50 per cent

By *ickedwillyCouple  over a year ago

Bangor

We have heard that a lot about no showing up you wouldn’t think it to be a problem

Why don't you go to a greedy girl party you'd be totally safe there.

I've been to many of them and the women are totally respected.

By *ot4funcoupleCouple  over a year ago

South Wales

Wife has always wanted to try a gangbang

London

"Why don't you go to a greedy girl party you'd be totally safe there.

I've been to many of them and the women are totally respected. "

The thing with greedy girl parties is that it's hit or miss right? Like you don't pick the guys, so not everyone would be to your liking?

I went to a couple of greedy girl parties with my play partner and only played with one guy on one night as there was no other guys my partner and I really wanted to invite to play with us.

By *edonisthenryMan  over a year ago

Cambridge

Hi Em. Your gangbang in July sounds fantastic and I'm sure you'll have a great time. It's a shame you only want guys up to 40.Physical and mental condition is more important than age which is just a number. My ex was Indonesian and I have been with a fee Chinese ladies.

London

"Hi Em. Your gangbang in July sounds fantastic and I'm sure you'll have a great time. It's a shame you only want guys up to 40.Physical and mental condition is more important than age which is just a number. My ex was Indonesian and I have been with a fee Chinese ladies. "

Why is it a shame?

Were local, give a shout sometime

By *umsumMan  over a year ago

Bristol

Hi, i host regular gatherings and have a mixed group of clean polite guys we call upon to satisfy the ladies fantasies and wishes. My friend does all the vetting and organising, let me know if this is something you would be interested in.

John

Xx

By *nfamousbutFunWoman  over a year ago

Maidenhead

"Hi Em. Your gangbang in July sounds fantastic and I'm sure you'll have a great time. It's a shame you only want guys up to 40.Physical and mental condition is more important than age which is just a number. My ex was Indonesian and I have been with a fee Chinese ladies. "

What. And I can not stress this enough. On earth we’re you thinking with this one?

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

I do think it's worth meeting with the guys first, so that you can check their compatibility and reliability. It's much hotter when you fancy them all to a high level, rather than ending up with just too many of the desperate, who struggle to get 1 on 1 meets - but this is very subjective, as for some, who the guys are individually, isn't as important as having the volume of them. As lots of 'single' men aren't, this also reduces the amount of them who can get away from home.

Generally only you know the men who you really fancy, so allow yourself the luxury of really controlling who they are. Men picking other men for a 3rd, often don't grasp our tastes.

Have a highly structured communication schedule beforehand, to get confirmations etc, to allow you to organise well and potentially to amend your plans, if it won't work for you, nor thus others.

Written rules circulated in advance are good. Men who don't like them will select themselves out. But you'll still need to have security helping you on the day.

As I and others have said, it's easier if you have others helping you to organise it all.

Everyone is allowed a preference and you are clearly not hers, so don't get creepy about it

By *ldtown guyMan  over a year ago

Swindon

Would love to be involved in a gangbang

"Hi Em. Your gangbang in July sounds fantastic and I'm sure you'll have a great time. It's a shame you only want guys up to 40.Physical and mental condition is more important than age which is just a number. My ex was Indonesian and I have been with a fee Chinese ladies.

What. And I can not stress this enough. On earth we’re you thinking with this one? "

cracking up here!

By *igerstyle2k2Man  over a year ago

Oxfordshire

I've attended one a single lady organised with great success!

By *ussieChrisMan  over a year ago

Walsall

If I were able to get to one you organised I'd be more than willing to lend a hand.. Or cock.. But that would depend if you wanted help or another cock to be honest.

Yes, I have are anted them and you have to take into account the ones that won't show. The regular guys can be counted on.

Best to allow for a good amount of time

By *aul_j80Man  over a year ago

Bloxwich

To the OP, as you have read organising a gb can be like herding cats, so many fake or flaky ppl online, just last weekend I was invited to a private party, was meant to be 6 turning up, we even had a WhatsApp group, only 3 of us turned up in the end, still a fun night, think the couple enjoyed still but just shows you.

Greedy girl events are a option, though as mentioned there might be guys who are not your type, a good tip would be to wait till the clubs re-open, and go to a evening where a good amount of guys will be, you can personally pick the guys you like the look of and go and find a room, a wingman would be advisable to control things so you can relax and enjoy yourself.

Having been invited to GBs and organised one with a previous partner, the first and most important thing is having someone who's got your back at the event.

As a single girl it's honestly quite a risk to just go for it with a group of guys. Even simple things like ensuring the activity is all pre-agreed things you would like. And as many have wrote on here it's incredibly hard to find guys to your liking. For that reason if you are even vaguely fussy about the guys you sleep with, a greedy girls party is probably not the way to go. It's probably best to go to that as a scouting mission of sorts rather than get involved in any of the action. Unless you're particularly brave and are happy to communicate clearly what is and isn't ok for you.

Really our best advice is build a rapport with a guy you really trust and understands what you want from this and is comfortable to help you fulfill the fantasy.

And it will take an incredible amount of admin and vetting. Having someone help you with that will half the workload for starters. Have a munch or social with the guys beforehand (like a few days beforehand rather than on the night). Even to just check they're not 10 years older than they claim or so forth.

And ideally the guy or friend you've organised this with is best suited to observe and make sure every happens that you're cool with and nothing goes wrong on the night.

All we can really say is:- Good luck!

By *icefella69Man  over a year ago

bristol

Can I mention a fantastic crew of organizers near me in Bristol (Username: Hello fabblers). Back in pre-lockdown times they were organising regular "house parties" attended by usually several couples and some single women, plus about the same number of of selected guys. Everyone usually ends up in the bedrooms together or anywhere around the house, for a good few hours, until everyone has smiles on their faces!!! Always well organised, always safe, and always amazing !!!

Yep.i have done it a couple of times. 5 bbc banged the hell out of my misses. If you need help hit me.up.

Set your boundaries out so they are aware of any limitations you might have and maybe a safe word for your minder. Always wise to have a friend/minder to keep an eye on things.

By *onochrome2Couple  over a year ago

Nottingham

A shame for you maybe, not for her if you don’t fit her preferences. Hate it when guys say stuff like this, it’s creepy

By * New YorkieMan  over a year ago

Leeds

I have found single females at adult parties is a safe place for women to indulge in this sort of fun. I am going to party at end of June with 7 other sexy/fit couples and 2 single guys. The females can enjoy as many of the males as they want. Usually one or two entertain up to 4 males at the same time during the course of the evening. All in a very safe environment. So it is really a greedy girl situation. If interested in this party situation shoot me a message. I can put you in touch with organizing couple.

By *aughtywifeandhimCouple  over a year ago

luton

your a lovely looking lady , lots of weird guys on here ,so if your really wanting to give it a go ,why not attend a club where it would be a lot safer , I’ve seen a few women having some fun with 3/4 guys at a time ,and I certainly would like to help you out ,haven’t managed to persuade wife to have more than two guys yet

By *oan of DArcCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

Errrr...you express an age preference on your own profile!

By *adyJayneWoman  over a year ago

Burnleyish (She/They)

It might just be a number for you, but I have an age range in place because if I knew someone was close in age to my parents it would make me REALLY uncomfortable. I'm older than her and I wouldn't want to be intimate with you based on knowing your age.

we tried to organize a gb, a dogging gb, 15 confermed guys were dur, all keen, one guy turned up lol

now we are waiting for the clubs to open up

By *Xtriple7Couple  over a year ago

"we tried to organize a gb, a dogging gb, 15 confermed guys were dur, all keen, one guy turned up lol

now we are waiting for the clubs to open up"

We had a similar experience. All keen until the week of the gb then the excuses started. Fair enough life gets in the way. But on the day most went quiet or made excuses.

By *aul_j80Man  over a year ago

Bloxwich

"we tried to organize a gb, a dogging gb, 15 confermed guys were dur, all keen, one guy turned up lol

now we are waiting for the clubs to open up

We had a similar experience. All keen until the week of the gb then the excuses started. Fair enough life gets in the way. But on the day most went quiet or made excuses. "

Yes, goldfish dead, budgie sick?

By *etro1940sCouple  over a year ago

Kingston upon Thames

As has been advised - a club with a greedy girl, bad girl theme night would work ; or just a club on a night when there are plenty of single guys ... club staff are great to support and keep an eye on you. xx Anne

Yes. I've done it (with success too! Hehe) as a single girl. But... as others have pointed out...

1) It really is hard work. Takes a LOT of sorting and organising, more than you might think.

2) There will be no-shows and people dropping out (hey life happens, can't be avoided) so really need to plan for that happening as it WILL happen.

But the rewards can be amazing. Especially if its something you really want to do.

I'll be honest I'm a bit long in the tooth for all the ordeals of doing the organising so I tend to always let the guys out there do it for me. I still do the vetting and choosing of course. But surely that goes without saying. But all the logistics I leave to guys who have the venues and know how to do it.

Hope that helps a little at least? Hope you get sorted and have a wonderful first experience!

We’d recommend a club or verified organiser as well. At a club you have a number of options available - which guys/how many etc, and also if none take your fancy there might be a m/f couple that might catch your eye instead. Verified organisers will usually be able to sort a venue and have an established group of dependable guys who not only will show up but will be able to play as part of a group ( a lot of guys like the idea but then duck out as the fantasy isn’t as intimidating as the reality to them ). Booking a hotel or suchlike and trying to find the guys you run the risk of shelling out for a room and then having spent time exchanging messages with guys, most (or all) of them don’t show.

We’ve always had great gangbang experiences at the clubs on our profile, and some great ones organised by somebody…. In fact …..never had a bad gangbang

Hope you enjoy xx

By *uckandbunnyCouple  over a year ago

In your bed

"As has been advised - a club with a greedy girl, bad girl theme night would work ; or just a club on a night when there are plenty of single guys ... club staff are great to support and keep an eye on you. xx Anne "

By *andb69Couple  over a year ago

leeds

I've said this on a similar thread, but by far the easiest way to have a gangbang is to visit a club on an evening when single guys are allowed in. You will have more than enough willing participants in a safe environment, you get to see the guys before committing to play, and you know there won't be a problem with no shows. Another woman, guy or staff member will be happy to chaperone.

Good luck, I'm sure you'll enjoy it (as will the guys!).

By *he_virgin_maryWoman  over a year ago

Here, there and everywhere!

I definitely echo the club route, all of my multiple guy sessions have taken place at clubs, often on greedy girl events.

Seen so many posts about people organising 20+ men gang bangs and then 2 guys turn up if your lucky.

At least in a club it's not a waste of a night and you still have other options available.

I have arranged gbs many times always best to find someone you trust that will look after you too. And always vet each person.

Invite more than you want as in every case so far that I have arranged people drop out or don't turn up.. Good luck

By *ovelifelovefuntimesMan  over a year ago

Where ever I lay my hat

Go to a club or one of the organised day time parties sometimes advertised.

By *luttyLaylaWoman  over a year ago

North West

Do it at a club.

Plenty of other people around and staff.

A good night even if you didn’t like the GB or people didn’t show up (never known guys to now show up tk a female one though... usually when couples orangise they bail).

Enjoy! Xx

By *odgerNbadgerCouple  over a year ago

Chepstow

"Can I mention a fantastic crew of organizers near me in Bristol (Username: Hello fabblers). Back in pre-lockdown times they were organising regular "house parties" attended by usually several couples and some single women, plus about the same number of of selected guys. Everyone usually ends up in the bedrooms together or anywhere around the house, for a good few hours, until everyone has smiles on their faces!!! Always well organised, always safe, and always amazing !!!"

We went to one of them as a couple before lockdown. Very well organised and an absolute blast. Mrs enjoyed herself immensely

By *ootprints1629Couple  over a year ago

somewhere in moray

Iv never experienced a gang bang purely because its not my thing, however iv seen ladies on here that are single..who has met a genuine trustworthy guy on here for this reason..they guy organises the event and is there to keep you safe but obv you would need to really get to know and trust him..he can then rally a few guys up for you and he chooses they guys or runs everything through you..but please please don't organise one and go on your own. You just don't know what could happen..you might find your not enjoying it and ask to stop but they continue..anything at all could happen...better to keep yourself safe hunnie xx

» Add a new message to this topic