FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Cock rings

Cock rings

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *impsons3 OP   Man  over a year ago

high wycombe

What are peoples experiences with them? Do they work and what are the top tips and things to avoid

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *arry monk40Man  over a year ago

Telford

They work for me I'm a fan had no complaints from ladies or cples I avoid the solid metal ones as to small

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I love them. Too nervous to use metal ones though. Paranoid about getting stuck!!

By *mooth shaftMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

I love the vibrating cock rings

By *oodmessMan  over a year ago

yumsville

They work and they don't work. They definitely get you stiff/bulged, but as far as lasting longer, it depends how horny you are as you dick is swell af and she's tighter as a result.

They aren't something you should use regularly as you depend on them not your muscles. Good fun though.

Does it?

You wanna get that looked at fella

By *uicy mushroomMan  over a year ago

elephant and Castle

"What are peoples experiences with them? Do they work and what are the top tips and things to avoid "

They are great, make super hard and stronger ejaculation

"They work and they don't work. They definitely get you stiff/bulged, but as far as lasting longer, it depends how horny you are as you dick is swell af and she's tighter as a result.

They aren't something you should use regularly as you depend on them not your muscles. Good fun though. "

Forgive me but as far as I am aware a Penis has no muscle, just the power of the rush of blood

By *olymalelincsMan  over a year ago

nr spalding

Am a fan of cock rings as sometimes need a little help due to medication causing ED, I use the silicon/rubber ones and find the work really well and have never had any complaints about them

By *litlicker77Man  over a year ago

Dirty old town

I use metal ones there brilliant

I never got on with the metal ones - they always gave me the constant after-feeling of being hit in the nuts. You know the one... the one in your stomach...but all the way through sex.. ouch.

But I now have one of the rubber types that go over the shift, balls, and whole underbusiness and I like it a lot.

yumsville

"They work and they don't work. They definitely get you stiff/bulged, but as far as lasting longer, it depends how horny you are as you dick is swell af and she's tighter as a result.

They aren't something you should use regularly as you depend on them not your muscles. Good fun though.

Forgive me but as far as I am aware a Penis has no muscle, just the power of the rush of blood "

You rely on your PC muscle for your erection, no rush of blood sustains a hard on. If you start relying on a cock ring your pc doesn't get exercised.

Pubococcygeus is less important to males than females regarding sexual function - the vast majority of an erection is related to blood flow. PC can help you control ejaculation though - so it’s related but not causative.

By *etcplCouple  over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

"You rely on your PC muscle for your erection, no rush of blood sustains a hard on. If you start relying on a cock ring your pc doesn't get exercised. "

Thats not entirely true.

“During sexual arousal, nerve messages begin to stimulate the penis. Impulses from the brain and local nerves cause the muscles of the corpora cavernosa to relax, allowing blood to flow in and fill the open spaces. The blood creates pressure in the corpora cavernosa, making the penis expand and creating an erection.”

This is how the caverject injection works. You inject a muscle relaxant into the corpora cavernosa (or put a pill into your urethra) which in turn allows blood to flow into it and engorge it.

This engorging exerts pressure on the veins preventing blood from leaving the penis and thus maintaining an erection.

Cock rings have a similar effect in limiting the blood flow leaving the penis, but allowing blood to enter it. This is why you shouldn’t wear a cock ring for too long (cycles of 30 minutes is good) as it can cause priapism and lead to damage of the penis.

I have tried so many different types over the years, but have found some cheap £5 rubber ones from love honey work the best (albeit they do lose their tightness after a few uses).

yumsville

"You rely on your PC muscle for your erection, no rush of blood sustains a hard on. If you start relying on a cock ring your pc doesn't get exercised.

Thats not entirely true.

“During sexual arousal, nerve messages begin to stimulate the penis. Impulses from the brain and local nerves cause the muscles of the corpora cavernosa to relax, allowing blood to flow in and fill the open spaces. The blood creates pressure in the corpora cavernosa, making the penis expand and creating an erection.”

This is how the caverject injection works. You inject a muscle relaxant into the corpora cavernosa (or put a pill into your urethra) which in turn allows blood to flow into it and engorge it.

This engorging exerts pressure on the veins preventing blood from leaving the penis and thus maintaining an erection.

Cock rings have a similar effect in limiting the blood flow leaving the penis, but allowing blood to enter it. This is why you shouldn’t wear a cock ring for too long (cycles of 30 minutes is good) as it can cause priapism and lead to damage of the penis.

I have tried so many different types over the years, but have found some cheap £5 rubber ones from love honey work the best (albeit they do lose their tightness after a few uses)."

The average daily user isn't injecting their cock, and needing to take a ring off after 30 minutes when people can fuck for hours without, means a healthy PC sustains an erection so it's entirely true. Not that I am here to debate rings for all my life.

By *odg123Man  over a year ago

southampton

Happy with mine, no complaints either

By *ooo wet tight hornyWoman  over a year ago

lancashire

"What are peoples experiences with them? Do they work and what are the top tips and things to avoid "

Love to tease a cock all locked in it's cage...get it dripping with pre-cum...and I have the key to the lock...

By *ldtown guyMan  over a year ago

Swindon

What's the point in cock rings?

By *etcplCouple  over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

"The average daily user isn't injecting their cock, and needing to take a ring off after 30 minutes when people can fuck for hours without, means a healthy PC sustains an erection so it's entirely true. Not that I am here to debate rings for all my life. "

I was merely pointing out that you do not rely solely on your PC muscle to get and maintain an erection, which is what you stated. While the pelvic floor muscles have a role to play in erections the main element is blood flow. This is also why suction pumps can be used quite effectively in conjunction with cock rings as they work on blood flow and not your PC muscle.

Some rings have other functions such as lifting and separating the balls and stretching the scrotum while others are used just for the aesthetics or because they have a vibrating bullet. They aren't only used to assist with maintaining an erection, but understanding why you want one can be crucial to getting the right one for you.

I love wearing mine. It’s mind over matter. No worry about taking it off, aslong as you haven’t taken a couple of blueys hahahaha

By *exy wife and her CuckCouple  over a year ago

Angus

I've had a slight mishap with a metal one in the past, whole wearing it my wilymina moved the wrong way or bashed into something and I felt a click. Oh that was a wierd feeling. It then swelled up and even when soft could not get the thing off, this led to a couple of hours with a dremmel and some cutting discs to get it off or a trip to hospital was needed.

I don't want to freak anyone out or that but I defo won't use a metal one again

Metal cock rings mmmm wouldn’t be the first time we’ve had a call from the hospital to go to A&E with our ring removal kit, normally used to cut rings off fingers, to cut a cock ring off a very embarrassed man

By *lim_4funMan  over a year ago

near you

I love my metal cock rings around my balls or cock feel great

By *ai24Man  over a year ago

town

Been using Polo’s for years! Great results and a mint for after. Win win.

By *isa2018Couple  over a year ago

East Northamptonshire

Never got on with them but find womens hair bobbles, the elasticated rings they use to tie hair back, works just as good. They are also elasticated, cheap and you can get different sizes depending how tight you want.

I always enjoy a cock ring - rubber type.

Defo give me a "hard angry" erection lol.. Must be the low blood pressure haha..

Never tried metal.. Will at some point no doubt.

By *not69Man  over a year ago

Burnley

I like the rubber ones with a vibrating butt plug attached. Double winner

» Add a new message to this topic