FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Improve profile

Improve profile

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rgushmaker OP   Man  over a year ago

Dagenham

Can anyone offer some tips to improve my profile?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

Hi op,

I'd change your avatar if I were you, it would put me off right away and maybe hide a few of the cock pics to private or friends.

Also sell yourself, what do you offer, why should someone choose to meet you?.

By *andycandy88Woman  over a year ago

Northolt

Your gallery is very dick heavy which alot of men have on here so it makes you blend in with the others.

I would say maybe just have two pictures of your dick and the rest as teasing or seductive pictures.

Add your dislikes in the bedroom sexually or if your the type to try anything once let others know in your write up.

Lastly I would say narrow down your age range that 18 to 99 gap for me tells me you would fuck anyone that's down to fuck whether you're attracted to them or not if you get what I mean xx hope you get some more suggestions from other posters op. Best of luck keep safe

By *iscean_dreamMan  over a year ago

Port talbot

Way too many dick picks, you only need a handful max and not as avatar unless you're doing it for a thread because that's going to put off about 90% of who is on here

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Lastly I would say narrow down your age range that 18 to 99 gap for me tells me you would fuck anyone that's down to fuck whether you're attracted to them or not if you get what I mean xx hope you get some more suggestions from other posters op. Best of luck keep safe "

I would also add that another message that the 18-99 age range gives off is one of lazyness.

What it says to me is that you haven't taken much time or spent much effort on your profile - which will be interpreted, by many, as to how much effort you are likely to put in to a meet etc

By *andycandy88Woman  over a year ago

Northolt

"Lastly I would say narrow down your age range that 18 to 99 gap for me tells me you would fuck anyone that's down to fuck whether you're attracted to them or not if you get what I mean xx hope you get some more suggestions from other posters op. Best of luck keep safe

I would also add that another message that the 18-99 age range gives off is one of lazyness.

What it says to me is that you haven't taken much time or spent much effort on your profile - which will be interpreted, by many, as to how much effort you are likely to put in to a meet etc"

Yeah that too xx

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

I suggest you remove the blow job pic. We can barely see anything of you, just a woman's blurred out face.

Personally I wouldn't message you because of your name as I don't gush !

By *atnip make me purrWoman  over a year ago

Reading

Yes i agree you may want to change your name unless gushing is a very important part of a meet for you. You have a handsome face so you may want to use that as your main pic. Agree you should remove the bj pic.

By *sBlueWoman  over a year ago

Up North

Your name is off putting

By *p4funCouple  over a year ago

PLYMOUTH

Lose the silly name and less dick pics

By *partharmonyCouple  over a year ago

Ruislip

A lot of people say they are put of by men showing pictures of them with another woman. You have a video of that too.

» Add a new message to this topic