FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Intro to fetish scene?

Intro to fetish scene?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm wondering if anyone knows any fetish clubs around Portsmouth or anywhere in Devon where single trans women are able to explore their sub sides, and if so, what to expect (dress codes etc)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *olymalelincsMan  over a year ago

nr spalding

There is a popular fet(ish) life(style) site that may be worth a check as there are a huge number of groups on there that may have the info you are looking for, I would say look for a local munch to start with, these are normally vanilla with a normal vanilla dress code but are a good way to meet people from the scene and find information regarding clubs and such in the area i hope this helps you find your way into the wonderful world of kink

By *imi_RougeWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

"I'm wondering if anyone knows any fetish clubs around Portsmouth or anywhere in Devon where single trans women are able to explore their sub sides, and if so, what to expect (dress codes etc)"

There's a few "gay bars" for want of a better term in Portsmouth. And I'm sure there are munches with people in the scene. There's a shop up Fratton Road that's involved with the local alternative markets.

PM me x

By *ensualMan  over a year ago

Sutton

Portsmouth had club Hellbound that stopped just before lockdown,I think they were looking for a new venue. I believe there is a scene in Southampton.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Id like to more about the scene in the Portsmouth Winchester Bornemouth triangle.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"I'm wondering if anyone knows any fetish clubs around Portsmouth or anywhere in Devon where single trans women are able to explore their sub sides, and if so, what to expect (dress codes etc)

There's a few "gay bars" for want of a better term in Portsmouth. And I'm sure there are munches with people in the scene. There's a shop up Fratton Road that's involved with the local alternative markets.

PM me x"

Heya, went to PM you but outside of your range it seems. Thanks for all of the info though! Quite convenient cause likely to be moving there later this year

By *imi_RougeWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

Oh sorry! Angel Clothing is the shop on Fratton Road, they had a market in the hall upstairs and I'm sure there was a playroom of some sort.

» Add a new message to this topic