FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > The forums seem the best way!

The forums seem the best way!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

After having a wee look at the forums they seem to be a lot more fun and have a lot more people to interact with, is that the case ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Welcome

They can be a great way to interact. Join in, he patient it can take a little while to be accepted and don't bite when people provoke

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"After having a wee look at the forums they seem to be a lot more fun and have a lot more people to interact with, is that the case ?"

Apparently, less than 1% of Fab members use the forum.

By *irginieWoman  over a year ago

Near Marlborough

"Welcome

They can be a great way to interact. Join in, he patient it can take a little while to be accepted and don't bite when people provoke "

“To be accepted”. By who?!!? How do you know? Is there a certificate? Do we care if we are not accepted?

V x

By * Plus ECouple  over a year ago

The South

"Welcome

They can be a great way to interact. Join in, he patient it can take a little while to be accepted and don't bite when people provoke "

Good advice......

And welcome to the Forums OP. They can be a great way to get to know people.

E

the best way for what ?? if you mean finding meets then your chance that was already slim for being a guy will be nearly %0 as 99% of fab dont use the forums most come on fab to meet or arrange meets not chit chat not that theres anything wrong with that either so depends on what your looking for i guess

The South

"the best way for what ?? if you mean finding meets then your chance that was already slim for being a guy will be nearly %0 as 99% of fab dont use the forums most come on fab to meet or arrange meets not chit chat not that theres anything wrong with that either so depends on what your looking for i guess"

Not sure I agree.

M has well over 100 veris on his single male profile, the overwhelming majority have come from the forums.

Fab and all of its opportunities ate what we make of it.

E

"the best way for what ?? if you mean finding meets then your chance that was already slim for being a guy will be nearly %0 as 99% of fab dont use the forums most come on fab to meet or arrange meets not chit chat not that theres anything wrong with that either so depends on what your looking for i guess

Not sure I agree.

M has well over 100 veris on his single male profile, the overwhelming majority have come from the forums.

E"

the forums have always been the smallest part of fab as for veris are they play meets or social meets/clubs anyone can attend a social and get lots of veries in no time but to the majority of fab they mean nothing unless its play meets..

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"After having a wee look at the forums they seem to be a lot more fun and have a lot more people to interact with, is that the case ?

Apparently, less than 1% of Fab members use the forum. "

But, it's a million times easier for a single guy to get a response on the forum than from a message.

Cal

By *revaunanceCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

"After having a wee look at the forums they seem to be a lot more fun and have a lot more people to interact with, is that the case ?"

Generally yes. We tend to hide the bodies of those that don't fit in to keep up the myth

The South

"the best way for what ?? if you mean finding meets then your chance that was already slim for being a guy will be nearly %0 as 99% of fab dont use the forums most come on fab to meet or arrange meets not chit chat not that theres anything wrong with that either so depends on what your looking for i guess

Not sure I agree.

E

the forums have always been the smallest part of fab as for veris are they play meets or social meets/clubs anyone can attend a social and get lots of veries in no time but to the majority of fab they mean nothing unless its play meets..

"

My apologies, I didn't realise you were speaking on behalf of all of Fab.

E

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"After having a wee look at the forums they seem to be a lot more fun and have a lot more people to interact with, is that the case ?

Generally yes. We tend to hide the bodies of those that don't fit in to keep up the myth "

Must admit that did give me a little chuckle haha!

Welcome op...I joined the site hoping to meet someone but now I just have fun in the forums now x

By *rueone71Man  over a year ago

Hiding in the Barnes

I’m always on my sofa when I read / interact in the forums..sometimes all I need is popcorn

As long as you’re not a offensive, obnoxious person you’ll find some amazing people in these forums

By *andycandy88Woman  over a year ago

Northolt

Certainly is for me I enjoy the forums more than the 1st time messages I get from people in my inbox.

I have a couple of profile icks which doesn't help with me being very picky either.

Sex drive has always been low but I don't feel like I don't have any that I could potentially hit it off with so I'm not greedy and just fully enjoy the forums. Still new myself so from 1 newbie to another welcome and enjoy xx

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

Not sure I agree.

E

"

A verification that you are genuine always counts, there shouldn’t be any difference between a social or play date veri

The South

Not sure I agree.

E

A verification that you are genuine always counts, there shouldn’t be any difference between a social or play date veri "

If the veris and summary are hidden no one knows if they are play or social meets anyway.

Which makes the "but to the majority of fab they mean nothing unless its play meets" comment null and void anyway.

E

» Add a new message to this topic