FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Come down

Come down

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

hello everyone

im just wondering how you deal with the come down? you know, youve been chatting for months, the chemistry is off the scale. you finally meet, have amazing sex then he goes home and you're left alone. how do you deal with the dramatic come down in emotions?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *etwifeandhim69Couple  over a year ago

Darlington

Arrange for another meet?

Theres always a come down if you've been building up to it. You've spent time waiting to get to that moment, then it finally arrives, its amazing and then it passes.

Then when it's over you're asking yourself...what's next?

So you start again. Either with another person or arranging another meet with the person you had a great time with.

Every high has a low. Just have to ride the wave.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

never suffered from come downs just enjoy the moment

"Arrange for another meet?

Theres always a come down if you've been building up to it. You've spent time waiting to get to that moment, then it finally arrives, its amazing and then it passes.

So you start again. Either with another person or arranging another meet with the person you had a great time with.

"

For some reason I feel very low and not experienced this before

"never suffered from come downs just enjoy the moment "

Youre lucky then

Darlington

For some reason I feel very low and not experienced this before "

Maybe because you've been chatting for so long or you had a better connection than with others?

Maybe because you've been chatting for so long or you had a better connection than with others? "

I certainly feel a strong emotional connection to him do that's feasible

Darlington

Maybe because you've been chatting for so long or you had a better connection than with others?

I certainly feel a strong emotional connection to him do that's feasible "

Tell him.youd like to see him again and see what happens? You only live once.

By *olymalelincsMan  over a year ago

nr spalding

"hello everyone

im just wondering how you deal with the come down? you know, youve been chatting for months, the chemistry is off the scale. you finally meet, have amazing sex then he goes home and you're left alone. how do you deal with the dramatic come down in emotions? "

What you are experiencing is what is often called drop in the kink community and is completly natural to experience if you have had an amazing night with what sounds like a strong connection to the person. The best way of dealing with it is to communicate with him I find this eases the felling somewhat, also make sure you get some you time, self care is very important. I don't know the details of your relationship with this person but it does sound like you have quite a bond with them so it's only natural you fell the way that you do

By *rs-sensual-meWoman  over a year ago

gwynedd

I wish I could say you get used to it. But I havnt and its a complete mind fuck sometimes.

X

By *willfindyouWoman  over a year ago

Not looking to meet new peeps.

"never suffered from come downs just enjoy the moment "

"hello everyone

im just wondering how you deal with the come down? you know, youve been chatting for months, the chemistry is off the scale. you finally meet, have amazing sex then he goes home and you're left alone. how do you deal with the dramatic come down in emotions?

What you are experiencing is what is often called drop in the kink community and is completly natural to experience if you have had an amazing night with what sounds like a strong connection to the person. The best way of dealing with it is to communicate with him I find this eases the felling somewhat, also make sure you get some you time, self care is very important. I don't know the details of your relationship with this person but it does sound like you have quite a bond with them so it's only natural you fell the way that you do"

This

This underlines the importance of aftercare, both on the day and afterwards if possible.

I would also contact him, even if it’s just to say how much you enjoyed it?

I certainly feel a strong emotional connection to him do that's feasible

Tell him.youd like to see him again and see what happens? You only live once."

we've been messaging each other today so all is not lost

"hello everyone

What you are experiencing is what is often called drop in the kink community and is completly natural to experience if you have had an amazing night with what sounds like a strong connection to the person. The best way of dealing with it is to communicate with him I find this eases the felling somewhat, also make sure you get some you time, self care is very important. I don't know the details of your relationship with this person but it does sound like you have quite a bond with them so it's only natural you fell the way that you do"

its "complicated" to say the least but i didnt want to go into too much detail on here. youre quite right though, self care is important. i chatted with some friends last night ( not about this), just general catching up, had a long bath and an early night. thank you for your advise x

"I wish I could say you get used to it. But I havnt and its a complete mind fuck sometimes.

X"

oh i can totally empathise. so what do you do to cope with it?

"hello everyone

What you are experiencing is what is often called drop in the kink community and is completly natural to experience if you have had an amazing night with what sounds like a strong connection to the person. The best way of dealing with it is to communicate with him I find this eases the felling somewhat, also make sure you get some you time, self care is very important. I don't know the details of your relationship with this person but it does sound like you have quite a bond with them so it's only natural you fell the way that you do

This

This underlines the importance of aftercare, both on the day and afterwards if possible.

I would also contact him, even if it’s just to say how much you enjoyed it? "

yes he messaged me this monring and we've been chatting on and off all day.

"hello everyone

This

yes he messaged me this monring and we've been chatting on and off all day. "

That’s great, it makes a big difference doesn’t it

"hello everyone

This

yes he messaged me this monring and we've been chatting on and off all day.

That’s great, it makes a big difference doesn’t it "

yes it does, im feeling much better about things today. thank you lovely x

By *ucka39Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

"hello everyone

im just wondering how you deal with the come down? you know, youve been chatting for months, the chemistry is off the scale. you finally meet, have amazing sex then he goes home and you're left alone. how do you deal with the dramatic come down in emotions? "

Just because you have great chemistry and the sexual side of things have been overwhelming, it's understanding the swinging scene because it's like people getting attached rather than enjoying the experience if it's your first experience maybe it's something that you need to think about as encounters in the swinging scene are just that unless it's on a regular basis like a Fwb even then it is just that so enjoy the experience and the memories that go along with the journey.

"hello everyone

Just because you have great chemistry and the sexual side of things have been overwhelming, it's understanding the swinging scene because it's like people getting attached rather than enjoying the experience if it's your first experience maybe it's something that you need to think about as encounters in the swinging scene are just that unless it's on a regular basis like a Fwb even then it is just that so enjoy the experience and the memories that go along with the journey."

its not my first experience and im hoping we become fwb but totally understand about not becoming atatched in the first place

By *ekkatransTV/TS  over a year ago

Scarborough

Enjoy and arrange the next time if it was so good for you both. Don’t stress but savour the memory

By *icentiousCouple  over a year ago

Up on them there hills

It is a major shift from high, high endorphins to a major drop to oxytocin.

Oxytocin is a major hormone, a need for comfort and physical support.

There are some great methods, to help find a balance.

"

Enjoy and arrange the next time if it was so good for you both. Don’t stress but savour the memory"

Next time has been arranged. Feel much better now

"It is a major shift from high, high endorphins to a major drop to oxytocin.

There are some great methods, to help find a balance."

I think you're right about trying to strike a balance. I'm by no means a hardened swinger and both our home lives are complicated but I'm going to read up on trying to get a balance

gwynedd

"I wish I could say you get used to it. But I havnt and its a complete mind fuck sometimes.

X

oh i can totally empathise. so what do you do to cope with it?"

I'm blessed as my husband is there to support me through the drop. He will pamper me and give me aftercare. Sometimes it takes days but he's patient. I do have a few friends that know about our lifestyle so I can sit and talk to them which helps.but then it starts all over again. I think I need to find a new way of dealing with it xx

X

I'm blessed as my husband is there to support me through the drop. He will pamper me and give me aftercare. Sometimes it takes days but he's patient. I do have a few friends that know about our lifestyle so I can sit and talk to them which helps.but then it starts all over again. I think I need to find a new way of dealing with it xx"

its good that you have hubby to comfort you and that you arent on your own. it really affected me, something im not used to and felt awful that night. perhaps being on my own wasnt the best idea at the time.

what does hubby do to help you?

By *icentiousCouple  over a year ago

Up on them there hills

I think you're right about trying to strike a balance. I'm by no means a hardened swinger and both our home lives are complicated but I'm going to read up on trying to get a balance"

One of the best ways is to create a safe place, a series of good memories and create a stimulus/response, this can counter the down by production of feel good hormones.

Not a good metaphor, I know, a bit like Pavlov’s dogs.

gwynedd

X

I'm blessed as my husband is there to support me through the drop. He will pamper me and give me aftercare. Sometimes it takes days but he's patient. I do have a few friends that know about our lifestyle so I can sit and talk to them which helps.but then it starts all over again. I think I need to find a new way of dealing with it xx

its good that you have hubby to comfort you and that you arent on your own. it really affected me, something im not used to and felt awful that night. perhaps being on my own wasnt the best idea at the time.

what does hubby do to help you?"

Yeah being alone is hard. I've done that too.

He listens to everything I need to say. He will wrap me in a blanket and have all the nice treats that I may want.

Sometimes a sugar boost does help

He will run me a bubble bath and light candles and play soft music and just sit and talk to me while I'm laying there. Or sometimes we sit in silence.

When I'm in my drop my head goes into a fuzz and I get things mixed up and everything seems doom and gloom so he re words things,and makes then more clear and it usually isn't as sad as my head makes it seem.

He turns things positive. Xx

I think you're right about trying to strike a balance. I'm by no means a hardened swinger and both our home lives are complicated but I'm going to read up on trying to get a balance

One of the best ways is to create a safe place, a series of good memories and create a stimulus/response, this can counter the down by production of feel good hormones.

Not a good metaphor, I know, a bit like Pavlov’s dogs.

"

lol yes i'll give pavlov a miss

X

He listens to everything I need to say. He will wrap me in a blanket and have all the nice treats that I may want.

He will run me a bubble bath and light candles and play soft music and just sit and talk to me while I'm laying there. Or sometimes we sit in silence.

When I'm in my drop my head goes into a fuzz and I get things mixed up and everything seems doom and gloom so he re words things,and makes then more clear and it usually isn't as sad as my head makes it seem.

He turns things positive. Xx "

sounds like youve got a good one there! youve given me some ideas about what i should do next time, bubble bath and sugar sounds a winner

gwynedd

X

sounds like youve got a good one there! youve given me some ideas about what i should do next time, bubble bath and sugar sounds a winner"

Lol self care is good. And talking helps if there is someone that you can talk too. If not give me a shout on here I'll glady sit and listen flower xx

X

sounds like youve got a good one there! youve given me some ideas about what i should do next time, bubble bath and sugar sounds a winner

Lol self care is good. And talking helps if there is someone that you can talk too. If not give me a shout on here I'll glady sit and listen flower xx"

Thats very kind of you thank you z

» Add a new message to this topic