FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > What does soft swap mean and what does full swap mean

What does soft swap mean and what does full swap mean

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ustfortheforums OP   Woman  over a year ago

no

Be seeing it on every couples profile what does it actually mean thanks in advance

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *anda and CatCouple  over a year ago

Full swap normally means full penetrative sex, soft is foreplay only x

By *ustfortheforums OP   Woman  over a year ago

no

Okay thanks

By *ootballFlowerCouple  over a year ago

Mansfield

"Be seeing it on every couples profile what does it actually mean thanks in advance "

For us it means that we do e everything but full sex with the other couple. Mind you we don't mind watching and being watched when it comes to this bit!

By *nfamousbutFunWoman  over a year ago

Maidenhead

All relative to the couple I suppose. I’ve met couples who were soft swap only and the entering of a finger or oral wasn’t allowed. I suppose there’s different variations to everyone’s boundaries just like anything else really. I just go by the rule of thumb that no penetration should happen if it were soft. I always like to ask in advance now though due to being caught off guard mid play before.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We have found that people’s definitions of soft play vary widely. It’s always best to discuss their boundaries.

We met with a couple and it was only when play commenced that the female informed us that her partner would not be allowed to have any physical contact with me (V) and there was to be no kissing.

Lesson learned. We’ve never made that mistake again.

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple  over a year ago

Coventry

We generally say we're soft swap (although not always when the mood and chemistry is just right). But to us the idea of soft swap is a huge spectrum covering anything that's not vaginal or anal penetration with a penis. We know with other couples soft swap is much stricter and may exclude many of the things we include in soft swap. But we tend to not worry too much about labels and just let things work out as chemistry, circumstance and mood plays out and is mutually agreed by all.

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple  over a year ago

Coventry

Further to what we said above thats why it's very important to understand beforehand what the other couples idea of soft swap is beforehand because it may differ from what yours is. And it's always a spoiler when someone oversteps a boundary and a sexy encounter turns into a kick off.

By *ffanotdykeCouple  over a year ago

Salop

Its interesting to hear about other peoples boundaries. Ours is "no kissing on the face and neck".

We know that sounds odd but we like to keep one area/activity just for us as a couple, for us to enjoy exclusively when our guests have gone home.

By *arc and KamaCouple  over a year ago

Birmingham

For us „soft” means that two couples plays with themselves but staying close to each other, maybe a bit of touching.

“Full” means fully swapping partners and going as far as everyone is comfortable (or fantasy will take you). So full sex with the other couple partner.

This is our definition.

» Add a new message to this topic