FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Face Pics

Face Pics

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *indguy91 OP   Man  over a year ago

Coseley

Hey guys

Just a quick one. What's everyones opinion on face pics?

Are they essential? Is anyone worried about being recognised?

I know I don't have any on my profile. I'm just trying to improve it.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ensiveMan  over a year ago

Lincoln area

You'll have to send one with every message. Don't expect one back either. It's just what it is.

By *etwifeandhim69Couple  over a year ago

Darlington

We have them on ours and we dont care if we are recognised. If you're on fab, your either here for the same reasons we are or having a wank.

We respect others right to privacy but seeing a face pic makes a difference. More likely to message someone with them than without and we wouldnt meet anyone without knowing what they looked like anyway.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"We have them on ours and we dont care if we are recognised. If you're on fab, your either here for the same reasons we are or having a wank.

We respect others right to privacy but seeing a face pic makes a difference. More likely to message someone with them than without and we wouldnt meet anyone without knowing what they looked like anyway."

This lol.

If someone came to us and said are you on fab we would reply well obviously you are lol

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

Hi op

They're not essential as in being public,or in a first message, but if I was chatting to someone, I'd expect to swap one sooner rather than later and would never meet without seeing one.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Your choice. Personally we would never put a face picture in public and never have naked photos on the net with our face showing.

You can see mine. If you message me, you are talking to it, is it fair to expect me to reply to your cock/bellybutton?

By *unguy_4_uMan  over a year ago

Kettering

fair enough if you don't want it as your profile pic (as I don't) but I do send several face pics with every message or reply, I think this is an expectation unless you find people that are into blind dates

By *unguy_4_uMan  over a year ago

Kettering

"You can see mine. If you message me, you are talking to it, is it fair to expect me to reply to your cock/bellybutton? "

sending a belly button pic to see if you reply

By *ohnywrongunMan  over a year ago

Epping

It's all about a nice smile and people's eyes for me ,so face pic is a good way to start ,but I'm single and dont have anything to hide ,I guess it depends on how much you worry about being recognized and the consequences, I weighed it up and thought what the heck,now I probably have too many, I just thought at the end of the day my face was less offensive than my cock lol ,

By *asygoingsexCouple  over a year ago

walkden

We have never put a face pic on any of the swingings sites we are on.We need to protect family and friends from any embarrassment, can you imagine one of our sons friends spotting us on here and then exposing us to him or other family members, it's not fare on them.. We rarely send them out too..We have never had any problems meeting folk in the 25+ years we have been swinging.

By *luttyLaylaWoman  over a year ago

North West

I don’t openly have them on my profile. But will send if they send first and they have genuine profiles.

I won’t send to new or unverified profiles.

I only send the same head shot that is available on my social media and things so it’s already “out there” so to speak.

It’s absolutely essential for me and I won’t waste time conversing without.

By *eyond PurityCouple  over a year ago

Laceby

We wouldn't expect to see one on public display, but we do like to know who we're chatting with if you're going to message - if not a first message, then soon after. Its the polite thing to do.

C

By *orYourPleasure xxWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

I have some privately that I'm prepared to send out. I do insist on seeing a face pic of a guy if I'm interested.

"You can see mine. If you message me, you are talking to it, is it fair to expect me to reply to your cock/bellybutton?

sending a belly button pic to see if you reply "

Alot of torso pics on here and alot of messages with everything but a face... I only reply to faces, when I am looking for possible sexual partners... Pics in bloody sun glasses aren't face pics either

By *old200Man  over a year ago

Congleton

I have my face pics on , but I look like a f****n bank robber. I need some good ones taking ...lol

"You can see mine. If you message me, you are talking to it, is it fair to expect me to reply to your cock/bellybutton?

Alot of torso pics on here and alot of messages with everything but a face... I only reply to faces, when I am looking for possible sexual partners... Pics in bloody sun glasses aren't face pics either "

We agree on the sunglasses thing lol.

We ask do you have a face pic he replys sure and sends 3 or 4 face photos with sunglasses on.

That's the end of the conversation lol.

Alot of torso pics on here and alot of messages with everything but a face... I only reply to faces, when I am looking for possible sexual partners... Pics in bloody sun glasses aren't face pics either

We ask do you have a face pic he replys sure and sends 3 or 4 face photos with sunglasses on.

That's the end of the conversation lol."

Utterly pointless... I get narked enough if a beard on is a yes bbut off is a no... He can just keep the beard... But shades are off... At least you would hope lol... No good if you only like how he looks with them on

That's the end of the conversation lol.

Utterly pointless... I get narked enough if a beard on is a yes bbut off is a no... He can just keep the beard... But shades are off... At least you would hope lol... No good if you only like how he looks with them on "

By *uliette500Woman  over a year ago

Hull

I only have face pics in friends only. Will send or add as a friend if face pics are requested.

We have ours in friends only and would send if requested, only if planning to meet and to other verified accounts though.

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple  over a year ago

Coventry

I think ideally everyone would love to see a face pic straight off. It's a big part of attraction for most people and helps facilitate a feel of trust (ideally with not returning a face pic in kind). I would say having an open access face pic on a profile or sent on first message gives an advantage. But of course that advantage comes with cost. You need to assess for own circumstances to judge if the reward out weighs the risk. I think for most like us the risks don't outweigh the advantages.

By *isces WomanWoman  over a year ago

West London

I have them to send privately but not on public display.

By *edandLouCouple  over a year ago

Liverpool

We don't have them and never ask for them off anybody else.

Hate the numerous profiles (mainly single ladies) who insist you send a face pic with first message yet have a silhouette as their profile pic!

I have face pics in private that I send when chatting x

"You can see mine. If you message me, you are talking to it, is it fair to expect me to reply to your cock/bellybutton? "
and a great looking face it is too x x

By *_yeahPartiesCouple  over a year ago

Lincoln

No need to have them on public but we expect to see before would get too far into chatting as if the attraction isn’t there then what’s the point.

Happy to give as well as receive

» Add a new message to this topic