FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Repeat messages

Repeat messages

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aughty_builder87 OP   Man  over a year ago

Keston

Hey I know that this probably seems like a weird question but I thought I’d ask it anyway. Is there an acceptable amount of time to pass before messaging someone again if you didn’t get a response?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

What one finds acceptable, others may not. So there isn't really an answer to that question.

I would say definitely don't repeat message on the same day. Maybe a couple of days or so. But if you still don't get a response then don't send more.

By *sBlueWoman  over a year ago

Up North

If they didn’t reply I wouldnt message again

By *iss.ddWoman  over a year ago

Leeds + Newcastle

No response is taken as not interested.

If they aren't interested after message 1, I doubt that will change

Keston

"What one finds acceptable, others may not. So there isn't really an answer to that question.

I would say definitely don't repeat message on the same day. Maybe a couple of days or so. But if you still don't get a response then don't send more.

"

Fair enough, I was more thinking 6 months to a year. But I always here people moan about repeating messages.

By *uliaChrisCouple  over a year ago

westerham

"What one finds acceptable, others may not. So there isn't really an answer to that question.

Fair enough, I was more thinking 6 months to a year. But I always here people moan about repeating messages."

No one is keeping a log of who they didn't reply to six months ago. So give it another go.

If still no reply then would suggest delete the sent message and block and concentrate on other prospects

By *ornucopiaMan  over a year ago

Bexley

Fair enough, I was more thinking 6 months to a year. But I always here people moan about repeating messages."

A year would be reasonable if it's 'Happy Birthday'

Fair enough, I was more thinking 6 months to a year. But I always here people moan about repeating messages.

A year would be reasonable if it's 'Happy Birthday'"

"Hey I know that this probably seems like a weird question but I thought I’d ask it anyway. Is there an acceptable amount of time to pass before messaging someone again if you didn’t get a response? "

3-4 weeks.

Some people will get irate if you message again no matter what the time frame.

Others will be fine and maybe they just missed your first message and want to meet you.

Keston

A mixed response. Thanks for everyone’s imput

"No response is taken as not interested.

If they aren't interested after message 1, I doubt that will change"

By *lasphemousGirlWoman  over a year ago

Cambs

Take it as not interested if you recieve no reply, multiple messages will likely get you blocked.

By *nigmatic_AngelWoman  over a year ago

The place where fairies live

No one is keeping a log of who they didn't reply to six months ago. So give it another go.

If still no reply then would suggest delete the sent message and block and concentrate on other prospects "

I often reply even as a no thanks.

But I often just leave the message and not delete. Then I find they sent the exact same message a few days, weeks, months later. Part of a copy and paste...

Which is why I try to reply when I can.

"Take it as not interested if you recieve no reply, multiple messages will likely get you blocked."

Not strictly true as they may have missed the msg or chance to reply due to all the timewasters flooding the inbox.

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

I'd leave it a few months if you feel you have to message again,

Otherwise looks a bit like you're pestering.

By *22Bee222Man  over a year ago

If your messaged remains unopened then your probably fine to message again in a couple of weeks or so. Your original message might just have been lost in the many messages single ladies and couples get. Of it's been opened them I'd leave I longer. It could be they are not interested, or they are waiting to speak to their other half before replying, or simply forgot. Ive had positive responses from a Secord message, equally I've had people have a right go then block me. It's a mine field... No matter what you do you'll piss someone off I guess

By *22Bee222Man  over a year ago

Forgive the spelling above. I'm a couple of whiskeys in this time of night

» Add a new message to this topic