FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > thanks

thanks

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ustfortheforums OP   Woman  over a year ago

no

thanks found out what the problem is with me not getting any luck it’s because it me I’m the problem

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Youre too hard on yourself.

Fab is supposed to be fun take a break and come back with fresh vibes. Theres so many other ways to meet people aside from fab. Don’t let being on here define you. X

no

"Youre too hard on yourself.

Fab is supposed to be fun take a break and come back with fresh vibes. Theres so many other ways to meet people aside from fab. Don’t let being on here define you. X "

I’m not being hard on myself I’m just speaking facts and saying what is on everyone’s mind let’s be honest if I wrote a post saying I’m not getting meets or I’m being left on read i would have an influx of people saying it’s your profile it’s this it’s that so might as well just say it as it is I’m the problem on this site

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

As a single female you quite likely get plenty of messages.

Matching what you want to what members want is more difficult though.

No forum members are responsible for your success or otherwise.

By *exy4youxxWoman  over a year ago

Pontefract

Fab is supposed to be fun take a break and come back with fresh vibes. Theres so many other ways to meet people aside from fab. Don’t let being on here define you. X

I’m not being hard on myself I’m just speaking facts and saying what is on everyone’s mind let’s be honest if I wrote a post saying I’m not getting meets or I’m being left on read i would have an influx of people saying it’s your profile it’s this it’s that so might as well just say it as it is I’m the problem on this site "

If your looking for a confidence boost here is not the place to get it people will say anything you want to hear to get what they want .... you need to learn to love yourself stuff what other people think xxx good luck hun

no

I’m not being hard on myself I’m just speaking facts and saying what is on everyone’s mind let’s be honest if I wrote a post saying I’m not getting meets or I’m being left on read i would have an influx of people saying it’s your profile it’s this it’s that so might as well just say it as it is I’m the problem on this site

If your looking for a confidence boost here is not the place to get it people will say anything you want to hear to get what they want .... you need to learn to love yourself stuff what other people think xxx good luck hun"

What if wait for it I already love myself and don’t need some random people saying on your Beautiful you’re sexy you’re gorgeous your the woman for me. Only to turn around and spit in my face

Pontefract

If your looking for a confidence boost here is not the place to get it people will say anything you want to hear to get what they want .... you need to learn to love yourself stuff what other people think xxx good luck hun

What if wait for it I already love myself and don’t need some random people saying on your Beautiful you’re sexy you’re gorgeous your the woman for me. Only to turn around and spit in my face "

Then you say their loss and move on xx don't let it get you down but tbh your posts are not saying to me you love yourself xx

no

What if wait for it I already love myself and don’t need some random people saying on your Beautiful you’re sexy you’re gorgeous your the woman for me. Only to turn around and spit in my face

Then you say their loss and move on xx don't let it get you down but tbh your posts are not saying to me you love yourself xx "

what if it’s half the site

Pontefract

Then you say their loss and move on xx don't let it get you down but tbh your posts are not saying to me you love yourself xx what if it’s half the site"

Why don't you get involved in the socials that are about its a great way of meeting people and a much friendly atmosphere x

no

[Removed by poster at 18/06/21 17:50:10]

no

Then you say their loss and move on xx don't let it get you down but tbh your posts are not saying to me you love yourself xx what if it’s half the site

Why don't you get involved in the socials that are about its a great way of meeting people and a much friendly atmosphere x "

okay I will try that thank you

Pontefract

Then you say their loss and move on xx don't let it get you down but tbh your posts are not saying to me you love yourself xx what if it’s half the site

Why don't you get involved in the socials that are about its a great way of meeting people and a much friendly atmosphere x okay I will try that thank you "

You are most welcome and you can pm me anytime you need to chat xx

By *ussybagderMan  over a year ago

Salford

We living in a cruel world go easy

Been single black queen u shouldn't have any problem finding guys to please u

Pontefract

"We living in a cruel world go easy

Been single black queen u shouldn't have any problem finding guys to please u "

Oh my ..... please read shes not looking for guys no wonder she's feeling like this

» Add a new message to this topic