FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Fab couple in my pub :)

Fab couple in my pub :)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ru-briton OP   Man  over a year ago

Harrogate

So a busy Friday, and a horny couple catch my eye, and I’ve got them on my hot list and I’ve played once in a club with them!!! They’re joined by a couple and another guy, and my head is filled with some awesome scenarios, unfortunately I’ve got to stay professional

Anyone had a similar experience, if you were the couple would you interact?

It seems such an amazing horny idea lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Couldn’t hurt to say hi!! Yolo!!

By *ethnmelvCouple  over a year ago

Chudleigh

Or a better option, leave them to get on with there lives. If they’d wanted you involved, then they could have approached you…

By *ollydoesWoman  over a year ago

Shangri-La

"Couldn’t hurt to say hi!! Yolo!! "

Defiantly don't do that. If that happened to me and the bar man just came over I'd leave and never go back. Same as i would be pjsswd off if someone came up to me in the street.

Harrogate

As I said I was professional and respectful honestly am really more interested in what goes through a couples mind when they’re in horny situations

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

"So a busy Friday, and a horny couple catch my eye, and I’ve got them on my hot list and I’ve played once in a club with them!!! They’re joined by a couple and another guy, and my head is filled with some awesome scenarios, unfortunately I’ve got to stay professional

Anyone had a similar experience, if you were the couple would you interact?

It seems such an amazing horny idea lol"

If you had been memorable from your club play with them, I’m sure they would have recognised you, and shot you a cheeky wink or something

Shangri-La

"As I said I was professional and respectful honestly am really more interested in what goes through a couples mind when they’re in horny situations "

See I think you should be professional enough to separate work from pleasure and respectful enough to respect their privacy. If they had wanted to see you again they would of asked?

Shangri-La

"Or a better option, leave them to get on with there lives. If they’d wanted you involved, then they could have approached you… "

Why would it be ok for the couple to approach him though? Whats the difference? Its exactly the same thing? I dont think anyone should be approaching anyone out in public and unarranged.

By *oodmessMan  over a year ago

yumsville

One of the reasons why I hate socials and despite meeting loads of couples/singles, I've only ever been on a few.

We arranged to meet in a pub, I walked in bar man said they are in the corner over there. How he knew me or them who knows.

By *he FAB Social - MCRCouple (FF)  over a year ago

manchester

Why not just say ‘hi’ like they are any other customers and say ‘nice to see you again’. That wouldn’t be weird. It would remind them who you were and look to other customers like you were just being friendly in your role x

By *renzMan  over a year ago

Between Chichester and Havant

I'm glad you acted professionally.

Personally I wouldn't approach someone I had previously met, in public. There have been one or two that I have seen out and about. If they are on their own and they recognise me, I may say hello, if with someone I wouldn't even acknowledge them.

What seemed to you to be a sexy scenario, may just have been family members, work colleagues or similar. I'm sure if they had recognised you, they would have appreciated being left to it.

By *ethnmelvCouple  over a year ago

Chudleigh

"Or a better option, leave them to get on with there lives. If they’d wanted you involved, then they could have approached you…

Why would it be ok for the couple to approach him though? Whats the difference? Its exactly the same thing? I dont think anyone should be approaching anyone out in public and unarranged."

We do agree with you, should have been clearer.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Or a better option, leave them to get on with there lives. If they’d wanted you involved, then they could have approached you… "

Harrogate

Well the said couple have messaged and am pleased with the response

Shangri-La

"Or a better option, leave them to get on with there lives. If they’d wanted you involved, then they could have approached you…

Why would it be ok for the couple to approach him though? Whats the difference? Its exactly the same thing? I dont think anyone should be approaching anyone out in public and unarranged.

We do agree with you, should have been clearer. "

Cheers

Shangri-La

"Well the said couple have messaged and am pleased with the response"

Glad it worked for you bud.

By *JCouple  over a year ago

Teesside

"Well the said couple have messaged and am pleased with the response

Glad it worked for you bud. "

Hopefully the fact you were professional and didn't interupt what could have been a family get together or work colleagues catching up has worked in your favour.

KJ

By *ENGUYMan  over a year ago

Hull

Having just retired after 47 years in work, the majority spent in Hotel Management, I kept my Business, Social and Sexual lives separate!

Maybe not so discreet in my early years after leaving school, but with progression over the years, I learnt that discretion was essential.

Simply put, you don't mix business and private lives, no matter how assured you may feel.

By *etwifeandhim69Couple  over a year ago

Darlington

The only correct answer. Wait for them to invite you and dont insert yourself into the situation.

» Add a new message to this topic