FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > How to do better on fab

How to do better on fab

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lmightymatt OP   Man  over a year ago

portsmouth

I’ve been on here for quite a while yet I’ve not managed to get any meets let alone had someone to chat with and see how things go can anyone give me advice on how to do better on here?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *othboyMan  over a year ago

huntingdon

I'm the same gess no one wants me

By *aul_j80Man  over a year ago

Bloxwich

"I’ve been on here for quite a while yet I’ve not managed to get any meets let alone had someone to chat with and see how things go can anyone give me advice on how to do better on here? "

Confused, you have a veri of a meet from October 2018

By *elnkazCouple  over a year ago

cheshire

"I’ve been on here for quite a while yet I’ve not managed to get any meets let alone had someone to chat with and see how things go can anyone give me advice on how to do better on here? "
. Not to sound...well you know.... but the last 15 mths there has been a pandemic

That could be 1 reason why no meets !!!!. But also suggest putting on some recent pics your last 1 was 2019. . K

portsmouth

[Removed by poster at 20/06/21 15:49:48]

portsmouth

"I’ve been on here for quite a while yet I’ve not managed to get any meets let alone had someone to chat with and see how things go can anyone give me advice on how to do better on here?

Confused, you have a veri of a meet from October 2018 "

That was my ex from before I was on here.

By * Plus ECouple  over a year ago

The South

Some people have truly dreadful attitudes.

E

By *irginieWoman  over a year ago

Near Marlborough

OP.

Take a look through the forum posts on profile advice and maybe look at some of the men’s profiles that seem to do well. You will find good advice and perhaps some ideas to give your profile some added appeal.

Have a mess around with your camera on timer trying different things and of course the crop feature is our friend.

V x

V x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

This is the male half of First time couple.

If you want to have a go at anyone have a go at me.

I made the comment not my wife.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"This is the male half of First time couple.

If you want to have a go at anyone have a go at me.

I made the comment not my wife."

So you think it is O for you to be rude and nasty to someone and how they look but you don't think people should comment on you or your wife? Double standards

If you have to be so rude on these types of threads, please avoid them

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Thanks for all the people calling out the nasty comments that were removed.

Can posters remember, the forum is not for being nasty or attacking people, if you can't be civil when people are asking for advice then avoid the thread altogether please

By *oobyHotwifeWoman  over a year ago

Thurrock

[Removed by poster at 20/06/21 16:14:26]

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Back to the OP please

[Removed by poster at 20/06/21 16:35:06]

By *ed VoluptaWoman  over a year ago

Wirral.

OP, it might help if you get on the Lounge forum - it's very chatty, friendly & inclusive and a great way to get yourself known & make connections.

Good luck xx

Obviously we are still trying to find our way out of a pandemic but once we do and we’re all back out gagging for sex, it will still be a challenge for many of the single guys particularly.

There’s always going to be way more guys than gals on websites looking for easy sex.

You need to ensure your profile and pics are as enticing as you can make them.

Have a look at other guys profiles to find the successful ones who aren’t the Adonis types.

To be fair OP, your profile says a lot without saying much at all.

Without wishing to seem rude - and I'm tryong to be constructive here, so bear with me - it's mostly waffle.

You don't need to explain to anyone why you have the types of pictures you do, or to make some lengthy apology about your profile.

What people will want to see is clear, helpful information, both about what you're looking for, and more importantly, what they can expect from a meeting with you.

Everyone is here for their own enjoyment. They're looking for people who know what they want and know what they're doing.

Be confident in your bio, but not arrogant.

Feel free to take a look at my profile to get an idea of what I mean. It's not perfect by any stretch of the imagination, but I have been getting a lot if interest since rejoining fab about a month ago - most likely because I remember the lessons I learnt from my previous time on fab.

Good luck

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

I suggest you update your profile text as it says you are new to this but you have been here three years. Maybe add a new pic too ?

By *herryblossom_BJWoman  over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

just need to find someone you physically attracted to you... as you say in your profile, you can't improve on your photos so you just got to find someone who will see beyond that. patience and keep trying.

Watch princess peach videos...

» Add a new message to this topic