FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Bi curious

Bi curious

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ilthaddict84 OP   Man  over a year ago

chester

I’m getting more eager to dip my toe into a bit of my curious side but have never known how to try. Now I know this may sound silly but it’s as honest as I can be…….I’m not attracted to guys the thought of kissing a guy does less the nothing……..but ………I can appreciate a hot cock an think I’d like to try wanking maybe sucking!!! Again I know this sounds silly an probably a lot of eye rolls!!! But I think I’d like to find a similar guy to me, not a really old dude who just wants to try fuck me haha. Anyways if anyone reads this an wants to share some knowledge then I’m all ears.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

Why not pop that on your profile op, then you'll stand out to the people who would also enjoy similar.

By *eresa_cdslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Bodmin

Find an attractive transvestite!

By *mbroMan  over a year ago

vancouver

Welcome to the club ha

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I Andy feel the same as you, and have acted on it, so i would say try it, nothing to loose, but change your self from straight to curious on your profile, we instantly block guys with straight on thier profile, as im sure many others do

chester

I would find that my be a bit misleading tho buddy, oh frig knows haha

By *harAndBryCouple  over a year ago

nr Stamford

"I’m not attracted to guys the thought of kissing a guy does less the nothing……..but ………I can appreciate a hot cock...."

That's me. Very few guys that I am attracted to as such, and not yet had the urge to kiss a guy, but love a cock in my hands or mouth and love sharing a BJ with Char

(Bry)

By *astpoetMan  over a year ago

where the world takes me

I was/am the same as the original poster, i have no interest in a relationship with a man or to kiss a man, but i've discovered i love sucking a cock, and love having one in me.

Personally i have my setting on here as bi but i don't really see myself as anything other than me, i don't see the point setting boundaries and just try things and see if i like them.

By *100Man  over a year ago

Essex

I’m with you op my curious side would love to be with gorgeous tv/ts to play with a hard cock and a nice kiss

"I’m getting more eager to dip my toe into a bit of my curious side but have never known how to try. Now I know this may sound silly but it’s as honest as I can be…….I’m not attracted to guys the thought of kissing a guy does less the nothing……..but ………I can appreciate a hot cock an think I’d like to try wanking maybe sucking!!! Again I know this sounds silly an probably a lot of eye rolls!!! But I think I’d like to find a similar guy to me, not a really old dude who just wants to try fuck me haha. Anyways if anyone reads this an wants to share some knowledge then I’m all ears. "

Not silly at all that’s the exact kind of bi I am haha

As do we! We get some good excuses as why not bi-curious on profiles? Lol!

Also feel the same OP!

"I’m with you op my curious side would love to be with gorgeous tv/ts to play with a hard cock and a nice kiss"

Not all of us trans girls like our original boy part (I really don’t and can’t wait to have a vag instead)… just so you know.

By *jekimMan  over a year ago

Wigan

I'm curious these days had a guy suck me off an rimmin me with his wife and iv never came as hard since

same thought.....

We are here to help you on your journey…

By *ransgirl7TV/TS  over a year ago

South/East Devon

[Removed by poster at 21/06/21 23:17:27]

By *ransgirl7TV/TS  over a year ago

South/East Devon

"I’m with you op my curious side would love to be with gorgeous tv/ts to play with a hard cock and a nice kiss

Not all of us trans girls like our original boy part (I really don’t and can’t wait to have a vag instead)… just so you know. "

Well said! Xx

chester

I know it’s a weird one to unpack, an I’m getting a lot of “change your profile to bisexual then” but I’m not ???????

Then I would just keep this as bi-curious.. and state something clear on your profile as to what you’re looking for.

By *ilver_StarMan  over a year ago

Southam

I’m very similar to you and enjoy occasional meetings with guys - but it can be mood dependent!

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

It's perhaps the most frequent type of possible bi interest in guys. 1 partner may not give you the best experience, so perhaps consider expecting to try it several times, perhaps in different ways. I'd hate to be unlucky to be put off something for life, because 1 partner just didn't allow the best experience to be enjoyed.

I'm the same never found a man attractive but do enjoy sucking on a cock lol I say try nothing to loose just put it on your wall as something you want to try

Well I'm always looking for Bi MMF once you dip your toes

"Well I'm always looking for Bi MMF once you dip your toes"
shame im outside of your age range lol

By *lirtymr_mrsCouple  over a year ago

Stockton-on-Tees

"I’m getting more eager to dip my toe into a bit of my curious side but have never known how to try. Now I know this may sound silly but it’s as honest as I can be…….I’m not attracted to guys the thought of kissing a guy does less the nothing……..but ………I can appreciate a hot cock an think I’d like to try wanking maybe sucking!!! Again I know this sounds silly an probably a lot of eye rolls!!! But I think I’d like to find a similar guy to me, not a really old dude who just wants to try fuck me haha. Anyways if anyone reads this an wants to share some knowledge then I’m all ears. "

Same(ISH) here. Never quite know how to find what I am after as if you aren't really 'attracted' to guys it's difficult to know what to browse for.

What I really need is a 4 some with a couple that has bi-male... But not many of those on here.

"I Andy feel the same as you, and have acted on it, so i would say try it, nothing to loose, but change your self from straight to curious on your profile, we instantly block guys with straight on thier profile, as im sure many others do"

Yes we do the same, I’m bi-curious (male)and have decided to act on it! Fun times ahead

You should definitely be honest with yourself and go ahead and try this. I wondered for years what it'd be like to suck another guy's cock and found that when I tried it I really got turned on doing it. Would never kiss a bloke but feeling a hard cock in my mouth is really horny and it's also something Debs loves watching whether it's seeing me sucking a cock or getting mine sucked or 69ing with another guy. Try it. If you dont enjoy it at least you've tried!

chester

I think your right, it’s just find the right people/situation that would most turn me on!

"I think your right, it’s just find the right people/situation that would most turn me on!"

Something else that's just occurred to me... why not add to your profile info saying that while you consider yourself to be mainly straight you want to try this with the right person? That way when people read your profile they will know that this is something you're into. Anyway hope this helps.

By *ove2PleaseX2Couple (MM)  over a year ago

Yorkshire & Newcastle

Two bi guys here just add one hot female.. We are both in the Northeast as well for any singles and couples.

We were the same as the OP starting out but glad we did..

By *ntman83Man  over a year ago

Walsall

I too would very much like to explore my bi side. I'm not attracted to men and don't want to kiss, but would love to wank and suck a guy. For me I'd love to try this in a bi mmf as I feel it would put me more at ease and maybe the lady could show me a thing or 2 and help me.

By *reenleavesCouple  over a year ago

North Wales

Hey op! This is really common! There have been several threads about otherwise straight guys who just want to play with a cock.

This was me for years. I didn't fancy guys at all (beyond appreciating a good looking guy) but I was fascinated with cocks. I didn't feel that the 'bi' label really fit me as I don't find men sexualy attractive but I figured it was the closest fit.

I took the plunge a few years ago and met a guy in a hotel who was looking for the same thing. It honestly felt so normal! Just like hanging out with a mate, chatting about regular stuff and making each other come

Rob

Feel the same as so many of the posts above, I'm not too sure what I want to try, or how I'll feel about it, but I definitely want to try....

By *rontmanMan  over a year ago

Derby and often London

Must admit I totally relate to your post 100%

By *hesblokeMan  over a year ago

Derbyshire village

It's very very common, OP, you're definitely not alone.

Non romantically bisexual, myself, if I had to have a label (that isn't a post it note saying can I wank you off?)

Plenty of guys like you op

Probably more than would admit it

Joining fabguys is an option open to you

I've had a couple of meets from there and plenty of curious straight and married guys on there just wanting to try cock

By *teve969Man  over a year ago

London

Recurring theme here , we need some fit “straight” men that want a man to play with /suck their cocks ..... can’t see the difficulty there lol

By *rishFantasyCouple  over a year ago

Belfast

I can relate, OP.

I was exactly like you when I started but the more I tried the more I wanted.

Tried missing and loved it.

Tried fucking and loved it.

Different ages.

I just seem to get more and more diverse.

I still wouldn't say I fancy guys though.

X

I'd suggest a gay sauna when the lockdown ends. There's no pressure, but if you find someone you like you can have lots of simple play such as groping and masturbation. If you get into a situation you're uncomfortable with, guys just say they're hot and leave. The kissing thing is frightening to a lot of bicurious guys but when you've done it once or twice it becomes a lot easier, and it's very erotic.

I have a partner ...wife in 3 weeks ....I have a yearning to play and suck a guys cock ....yes my fiancee knows and is ok with me doing it.....only had a cock in my mouth once for about 5 seconds but would definitely be interested in it again ....I enjoy my fiancee playing with my bum using vibrators and other toys but would really like to meet a guy who is in a similar situation ?

By *unlunguyMan  over a year ago

17510 FRANCE

Loads of bi fun in the northeast east.

By *onia28TV/TS  over a year ago

kensignton

Hi

Similar here too

I like most of the people here like the idea of sucking a cock. I don't find men attractive. But some sexy stockings and panties.I can't resist. I love to suck to completion. So just give it a go and enjoy yourself.

By *UCKER56Man  over a year ago

Walsall

I had some bi fun when I was younger. Since my mid 30s spotting 2 guys spunking at a urinal in public toilets I've gradually delved further and further into bi fantasies. Message me if you want to chat about it more. I have no interest in a relationship with men but give me a hard cock and I'll probably suck it

I get that. The same here

chester

Seems there’s a few similar to my thinking here z

By *oyandJulieMan  over a year ago

blackburn

I like watching a bloke wank n cum. I've also chatted to a TV while out dogging. I'd love to meet a convincing TV

Hmmmm

What do I do

By *eviant_domMan  over a year ago

Sheffield

There is more stigma around two males, than two females sexually interacting.

However, many entangle sexual desire with romantic desire... The two can be seperate.

It's ok to want to try sucking another man's cock, you don't have to have romantic attraction, or have full physical attraction. So if the opportunity arises, ask if it would be ok to do so (consent and great opportunity)

By *955vintageMan  over a year ago

itchen stoke

Been there just take things at your own pace. If you have the bottle try a gay sauna nobody is going to make you do things you dont want to.

"I can relate, OP."

Derby and often London

Well I finally did it, I had my first bi experience last week and must say I very much enjoyed it! Now I’d love to find a a couple for bi mmf!! Yes I’m greedy lol

By *atureGuy62Man  over a year ago

DE7

I would say that goes for the majority of bi guys, many do not kiss or hug but just enjoy cock fun. I am one of the few thta will kiss but I no longer consider it essential for a meet. That said I need to see mroe than a cock pic before I will meet a guy, or girl!

By *ucky Old PupMan  over a year ago

Fylde

Snap!!!

By *angler 321Man  over a year ago

Hereford

I would recommend going to an experienced male masseur, he will put you at ease, and you will learn what you like and dislike, then take it from there.

Derby and often London

That sounds good

Put that you're Bi curious on your profile, try to meet a couple where the guy is also down as Bi curious, this is generally accepted that you enjoy having your cock played with by a guy (wanked, maybe sucked)and that you would like to play with his cock walking it or sucking it, but no ass play.

Deffo easier to explore on the level your on with meeting a couple, nowt wrong at all with how you're feeling, Infact persue it & have fun doing so..

By *Xtriple7Couple  over a year ago

We've had the self appointed forum police questioning our sexual orientation.

We did have it as bi-curious when we were looking. For now we're happy having it as straight, perhaps in the future we'll change it back. We found when looking for bi mmf that many guys were not really bi but expecting a bj off the Mr & Mrs and then a go on the Mrs

By *ember101Man  over a year ago

London

I’m in the same boat. Would like to experience, test my boundaries, perhaps kiss and suck (as well as receive ) as part of a group.

Thanks to all those who have left very handy tips!

I'm not so much into kissing other guys, but I love bi stuff.

I am more submissive so really love playing with bi couples where the gf/wife gets off on watching their husband have his cock sucked.

Have had a few meets where it's been the other way around. The guy sucked my cock before watching me fuck the wife.

Either way, adds to the fun!

"I'm not so much into kissing other guys, but I love bi stuff.

I am more submissive so really love playing with bi couples where the gf/wife gets off on watching their husband have his cock sucked.

Have had a few meets where it's been the other way around. The guy sucked my cock before watching me fuck the wife.

Either way, adds to the fun!"

I love kissing guys

By *jpcockMan  over a year ago

Nuneaton

Love being naked with men

By *yle HoodMan  over a year ago

Nottingham

I've heard it's called 'Fab Straight'......no?

By *erlin991Man  over a year ago

wells

Feel the same no interest in kissing another guy. But would like to try cock play and fucking,being fucker. Can't wait to try.

By *iss LovelyWoman  over a year ago

Here and There

I definitely think you should change your profile to bi curious to more clearly represent you

By * kiss like morphineMan  over a year ago

The gravelly bit next to the shed

Prehaps try a clubs bi night as an introductory way in that world?

By *ain and sortedMan  over a year ago

Old Harlow Essex

Yes once youve tried, a bi mmf theres nothing better.

Same as the Op, i never even considered it, until one day at a club a couple were playing whilst in the hot tub, i felt a hand on my cock as i watched, then realised the ladys hands were elsewere, so the fun began and never looked back

Old Harlow Essex

"Prehaps try a clubs bi night as an introductory way in that world?"

The best way to have a fun

By *ife life moreCouple  over a year ago

Wisbech

Bud I was the same not long ago I thought the same but have now found I really love fucking men and woman I've nit yet been fucked I've kissed men and sucked them and really do recommend it to you to try it but be warned you will want more and whatever you think you want now is just the start your mind will open and so will your legs for new things good luck on this journey

Old Harlow Essex

Exactly as above, well put mate

By *ikilovesCCouple  over a year ago

village life, closest main town inverness

"I’m getting more eager to dip my toe into a bit of my curious side but have never known how to try. Now I know this may sound silly but it’s as honest as I can be…….I’m not attracted to guys the thought of kissing a guy does less the nothing……..but ………I can appreciate a hot cock an think I’d like to try wanking maybe sucking!!! Again I know this sounds silly an probably a lot of eye rolls!!! But I think I’d like to find a similar guy to me, not a really old dude who just wants to try fuck me haha. Anyways if anyone reads this an wants to share some knowledge then I’m all ears.

Bud I was the same not long ago I thought the same but have now found I really love fucking men and woman I've nit yet been fucked I've kissed men and sucked them and really do recommend it to you to try it but be warned you will want more and whatever you think you want now is just the start your mind will open and so will your legs for new things good luck on this journey "

Well that's a pretty ringing endorsement for moving on from the curious stage lol

By *herryblossom_BJWoman  over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

two hot straight men sucking eachother is even hotter than bi.. MMF

By *ungBlackTopMan  over a year ago

salford

Is that because you can't get a woman op?

"Is that because you can't get a woman op?"

Typically cynical view point

"two hot straight men sucking eachother is even hotter than bi.. MMF "
you are just the best example of what this site is intended for class lol

"I've heard it's called 'Fab Straight'......no?"
no pretty sure thats an example of a negative reference pretty sure he is what you call orally bi can you spot the difrence?

By *azlargepenisMan  over a year ago

about

I think it’s about stating clearly what you’re looking for. I’ve fucked a few curious straight guys and it’s been hot for both parties.

So hot watching two (or more) guys together!

V

By *herryblossom_BJWoman  over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"two hot straight men sucking eachother is even hotter than bi.. MMF you are just the best example of what this site is intended for class lol "

not sure if that's a compliment... or not

"two hot straight men sucking eachother is even hotter than bi.. MMF you are just the best example of what this site is intended for class lol

not sure if that's a compliment... or not "

most definitely a compliment well certainly intended as one anyway lol

By *ancelot1633Man  over a year ago

oston

Go for it. I have tried a couple of times and really had a great time. Bi mmf my abs favourite but also one to one with m or tv/s

Interested in a bi MMF?

By *sa JaneWoman  over a year ago

Lancs

Definitely need to update your profile to curious. Maybe look to meeting a couple where the guy is curious too then more relaxed. I have a friend who loved wanking another guy over me (his first time) which I also found amazing! Just relax and go with the flow but like others have said make it clearer on your profile what you are looking for. Good luck xx

By *iffyjeffMan  over a year ago

lancs

"Definitely need to update your profile to curious. Maybe look to meeting a couple where the guy is curious too then more relaxed. I have a friend who loved wanking another guy over me (his first time) which I also found amazing! Just relax and go with the flow but like others have said make it clearer on your profile what you are looking for. Good luck xx"

I’m getting into it

By *werty1999Man  over a year ago

greater Manchester

Same here, I know how you feel.

chester

So I guess I’m fab straight then according to most haha ??

I am fully Bisexual and I am open about that , if i meet a couple I am very comfortable just playing with the man only , if that's what they want

J xx

By *ebwizMan  over a year ago

Clevedon

Done it a few times. Been ok. Given and received.

Once you try it and like it you can’t stop ..love sucking cock now

By *100Man  over a year ago

Essex

There are a few local men keep asking to meet me for a coffee I just wish I had the bottle to try I know it would be really sexy

im feeling the same but would like my first time to be with a male and female couple my urge is getting stronger by the day

chester

I thinking suck a guy is my preference an limit. An it has to be a really nice one!!! Am I being unrealistic? ???????

I didn’t start explore my bi side until my mid forties .

First started her interested when I watched something about Miriam

By *bione_1Man  over a year ago

Broxbourne

Hi I didn't think about until my mid 30s then only plucked up the courage to explore with guys a couple of year later.

I'm still looking to gain further experience with married or couples

By *bione_1Man  over a year ago

Broxbourne

I love a hot load all over my face but I've never sucked yet

By *ananas2013Man  over a year ago

wolves

Hi mate your not alone l feel the same

» Add a new message to this topic