FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Niche or not?

Niche or not?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *exandthesuburbans83 OP   Couple  over a year ago

EASTBOURNE

Hi all,

Having seen a lot about cuck and hot wife and cuckcake, soft or full swap etc, we are wondering if any other couples are like us or would like us as we have a full profile but don't have a huge amount of luck in terms of progress so wondered what is putting people off, if anything. or where we fit in as one category doesn't fit. So here we go,

We like soft swap, Mrs mostly likes bi play and we are happy at that if that's as far as an evening goes. Even just happy with a flirty social. This is the bit we think may put couples off but Mrs doesn't (at present or for immediate) want to have full sex with another man if its a 4 some even though Mr is slightly turned on by the idea, it's just not for her. But she is happy for Mr to have full sex with the woman. We wonder if the imbalance puts people off as couples and cucks only want a bull and unicorns, are called unicorns for a reason.

Would we best appealing to couples (as Mrs enjoys the group play etc), just unicorns, or even cuck, hotwife couples. Appreciate we may put full swap couples off because of it possibly be one sided but it just seems a bit challenging at the moment to get interest. Or have we been too honest and it just puts people off?

Anyway, any pointers, friendly advice or interest appreciated.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *etcplCouple  over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

I appreciate your situation, as we are somewhat similar in that the Mrs will not have full sex with other men, and any sexual play with both M or F is associated with BDSM (so pegging, edging, CBT etc.) where as I (Mr) am able to full swap.

It does put some people off, as it can be seen as unfair, so its about being open, honest, transparent and finding people that fit what you are looking for.

Cuck and Hot Wife couples are likely your best bet, however finding “single” women who meet couples is not always so straight forward.

Keep at it, and I am sure you will eventually find what you are looking for.

Get out to clubs and socials, make friends on the scene, get known as decent people and your chance of success increases.

By *etwifeandhim69Couple  over a year ago

Darlington

It would put us off (as a full swap.couple) but we also appreciate the position you're in.

At the end of the day, with what you are proposing, the other couple might as well be meeting a single guy depending on the point of view.

We are a cuckqean couple at our core. The big rush for my wife is me with other women, either on my own or with her present and joining in.

However shes also bi-sexual and we are full swap. So guys are not her primary goal. Not against them but only as part of a couple.

Ideally we would be meeting single women but easier said than done. Role on the clubs opening again.

Point is, when me meet other couples we go so my wife can play with both parties and I can play with the lady OR so we can just full swap. No point going other wise. I'm not there to sit back and watch or hand my wife off to another guy because thats not what my wife wants.

But I'm sure soft swap couples wont have a problem.meeting you both.

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

I think that would put some off if I'm honest op. Im not bi so it wouldn't be my thing anyway, but I'd never expect me to have fun and my partner not to,it seems a bit unfair.it's all about us both having fun.

Hopefully this thread will draw some similar couples out for you though.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We are similar though almost in reverse.

Mr has no interest in playing with another where as Mrs is free and happy to play with both Male and Female partners.

By *iking SoftiesCouple  over a year ago

Chesterfield

We don't think you should worry too much about your preferences. We are a soft swap couple, in that we dont mind anything (within reason) but dont have full sex with others. In the past we have met with single guys and couples who are soft swap or full swap and everyone generally comes away quite happy with the outcomes.

For us it about being honest about your boundaries and not putting anyone in a position that they feel they have to do something they dont want to do.

There are plenty of people on Fab and there will be plenty, like us, who are happy with your boundaries as long as you respect ours.

Have fun

By *exandthesuburbans83 OP   Couple  over a year ago

EASTBOURNE

Thanks for the replies all. Reassures us but also helps us understand perspectives etc.

We will continue our search and as we say, it may just be that we soft swap only to be 'fair', unless we click with a couple that are ok with it, or until we find that unicorn.

» Add a new message to this topic