FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > How should I?

How should I?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So I love my wife dearly, I really do, however sex life has always been dull, and actually over the last year we’ve probably only had sex about three times, before first lock down it was alway atleast 2-3 times a week, and if we had the weekend to our selves Friday amd saturday night generally involved pub dinner amd lots of drinks which would bring wife out of her shell, make her clearly more confident and definitely bery horny, she would always be flirting with other guys etc. Any way a couple of times after pub and back at home having some fun, she would ride her didlo while sucking me, she loved it, I’ve always said that she looks so sexy riding it, and suggested that we should find a guy to fuckher, agaun. That made her even hornier and she was well up for it, then As time passed dont now how it happened but one night I wore a pair of her knickers for her, again made her stupidly horny, Great sex again, she wanted to ride her toy again while she sucked me. This Time i mentioned horny naughty I felt wearing her knickers and that I’m really did want to watch her get a good fucking from another guy while I was wearing her panties, anyway this how now made me experiment more and now dressing up and even got my own heels. I’d love to tell her, show her but so scared that she would be disgusted and think I’m weird. Panties is one thing but full on lingerie abs heels, don’t know how to approach it with her or just keep it to myself

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Take her on a little shopping trip, buy her some sexy underwear etc..... just drop into the conversation "I think I would look nice in that too", make a joke about it, she might just tell you to buy it!!

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Not abad idea. Wish she could see me now dressed up with my killer heels on.

By *adMerWoman  over a year ago

Sandwich

Do you reckon she did see him and discovered his fab profile?

» Add a new message to this topic