FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Renting a space for many people

Renting a space for many people

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oungukbull97 OP   Man  over a year ago

Derry

(Preface: obviously I do not want to do this during lockdown and will not be trying to do this for quite some time even after lockdown due to common sense)

I'm wondering what solutions people have for getting a place that can host a fair number of people, ideally for something like a gangbang (10-15 people maybe slightly more).

From what I can see so far a possible idea would be renting a BDSM dungeon.

I'm not sure about this though as I wouldn't really want to incorporate BDSM elements since the person may not want that sort of experience, nor would I want to encourage attendees to make use of the equipment.

Any advice for good platforms that offer kink friendly hosting would be greatly appreciated.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *nSeeNMan  over a year ago

Z'ha'dum

Airbnb?

By *amantha TSWoman  over a year ago

Swindon

I'm sure any swinging club would be happy to host such an event, or perhaps a kink friendly photo studio might be suitable?

Derry

"Airbnb?"

I've considered AirBnB but since we would be renting for such a short amount of time and things can get messy, I wouldn't want the pressure of having to clean up everything so quickly and thoroughly or impose that problem on the host.

Way too much pressure on both sides.

Derry

"I'm sure any swinging club would be happy to host such an event, or perhaps a kink friendly photo studio might be suitable?"

I've thought about swinging clubs but I haven't seen any that specifically mention private events, though I guess it's more of a case by case basis and dependant on the club.

The kink friendly photo studio is a very good idea though! I wouldn't mind if it was a bit extra if we could get some high quality photos/video out of it as well.

By *nSeeNMan  over a year ago

Z'ha'dum

"Airbnb?

I've considered AirBnB but since we would be renting for such a short amount of time and things can get messy, I wouldn't want the pressure of having to clean up everything so quickly and thoroughly or impose that problem on the host.

Way too much pressure on both sides."

Just arrange to meet at a greedy girls night at your local swingers club, in that case no stress about the mess who ever turns up turns up

By *luttyLaylaWoman  over a year ago

North West

We often air bnb for large groups of us, houses and apartments.

Your gonna have to tidy up where ever you go, or pay substantially more for someone to do it for you if an organised space like a dungeon or club lol.

» Add a new message to this topic