FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Message queueing

Message queueing

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Is there any chance admin could find a way to make it so that if I send a message to someone on here, it will show up in her mailbox via a queueing system as opposed to the current last messaged recieved being at the top of the list?

Because the system currently being as it is, its utterly pointless sending a woman a message when shes offline, as chances are that when she finally logs back in it will be 254th in the queue.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

"Is there any chance admin could find a way to make it so that if I send a message to someone on here, it will show up in her mailbox via a queueing system as opposed to the current last messaged recieved being at the top of the list?

Because the system currently being as it is, its utterly pointless sending a woman a message when shes offline, as chances are that when she finally logs back in it will be 254th in the queue. "

So you're more important than anyone else then being the tardiest in answering.

Get in the queue and wait your turn!

You misunderstand me - what I'm saying is that the MOST RECENT message a woman recieves will get priority in her inbox, as opposed to getting to the back of the line where it should be.

I tested this out by mailing myself twice, and sure enough, the second of those messages was placed highest.

By *eznhannahCouple  over a year ago

leeds

er how do you know said lady doesnt do what we do and read from the bottom up

Oh come ooooooon, you know as well as I do that most people on here click into there boxes and read from the first thing that pops up on screen. I once had to mail a girl the same message back to back TEN TIMES before she was even able to read it and reply, and then I had to send the response to that THIRTY TIMES over a period of several days.

Yes its alot of effort and slightly psycho but hey! She was a babe x

By *eznhannahCouple  over a year ago

leeds

well just saying that is how we do it from the bottom to top, "slightly phsyco" define slightly

As in, more psycho than not at all psycho, less than quite a bit psycho, and MUCH less than totally 'cut your own ear off and marinade it in butter with a side helping of mushrooms' psycho

Are we clear now?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

uggggggh..

» Add a new message to this topic