FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice >  Dare to Swing- Bristol

Dare to Swing- Bristol

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ay_Kay21 OP   Couple  over a year ago

BRISTOL

Hello,

We are looking for more info on club Dare to Swing. This place is perfect for us to visit due to location. However the website don't give too much info on what's happening at the club which are swingers related. The events advertised are not for swingers and more drum and base nights, which is not our thing.

We are looking for a relaxed atmosphere where we can chat to others. Are there nights are Dare to that offer this or should we go elsewhere.

Thank you

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *omerset tvTV/TS  over a year ago

Weston-super-Mare

Have you thought about Route 69 in Weston super Mare its very friendly and parking literally 2 minutes away

By *ay_Kay21 OP   Couple  over a year ago

BRISTOL

"Have you thought about Route 69 in Weston super Mare its very friendly and parking literally 2 minutes away "

We will look into that. Thanks

By *punky PunkMan  over a year ago

bath

Dare to had a nice friendly vibe when we went a while before lock down. The building was a bit tatty when we went but perfectly clean. I recommend giving them a try.

J

By *icefella69Man  over a year ago

bristol

"Dare to had a nice friendly vibe when we went a while before lock down. The building was a bit tatty when we went but perfectly clean. I recommend giving them a try.

J "

Me and a girlfriend visited a couple of years ago, and would say in all fairness the place was struggling to arract more than single guys. Yes it's surprising for a city like Bristol, but true. Myself and friends prefer the drive over to the club in Newport, it's everything you'd imagine a club should be!

By *iscreetfuncpl12Couple  over a year ago

Somerset

We went on the night of the last Bristol Social and found it surprisingly empty. The people that run it are friendly. We are relative newbies who have only been to three other swingers clubs as opposed to fetish clubs and prefer busier. That said, when we went to Hellfire that was surprisingly empty too.

By *punky PunkMan  over a year ago

bath

Is it open at the moment?

» Add a new message to this topic