FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Single Male for straight couples

Single Male for straight couples

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uscle88 OP   Man  over a year ago

Potters Bar

How does a single Male draw attention to a couple open to him fucking his partner while he watches and gets turned on. I’ve only experienced it once and loved it

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *r easy1981Man  over a year ago

leeds

Wish I new lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Have a look at the bottom of my bio . There's some great advice for single guys on fab. Read it . Then read it again. It really is worth a read. Fab has been good to me and I've met some wonderful people on my fab journey

Keep smiling, be polite and respectful

It's worked for a few of my single male friends on here

"How does a single Male draw attention to a couple open to him fucking his partner while he watches and gets turned on. I’ve only experienced it once and loved it "

Can't you do the same as last time ?

"How does a single Male draw attention to a couple open to him fucking his partner while he watches and gets turned on. I’ve only experienced it once and loved it "

Be what they're looking for and someone the wife fancies enough.

By *ougie321Man  over a year ago

Milford Haven

Possibly in the wording of your offering. What man wants a guy to fuck his wife and show little respect. A pleasant request and service offered would give you a much better chance.

Maybe not having cross dressing as a sexual interest might be a start with some straight couples?

By *oul BrothaMan  over a year ago

A Galaxy far far away

"Have a look at the bottom of my bio . There's some great advice for single guys on fab. Read it . Then read it again. It really is worth a read. Fab has been good to me and I've met some wonderful people on my fab journey

It's worked for a few of my single male friends on here "

Cheers will take a read

By *os19Man  over a year ago

Edmonton

. A lot of the time there has to be a 3 way attraction before anything can happen.From a personal perspective I find this works best for me at a club or spa although a lot of the time the husband / partner does tend to join in which is ok with me.

Well, first I'd say that many couples do actually read every word of your profile, including verifications and interests, so it's important that what you have on display is representative to your meets, and also that you haven't done a blanket checking off of interests. Personally I wouldn't meet with anyone into cross dressing, as men in frilly knickers turns me off, not on. So I would say make sure that your profile is accurate is a first step. Good luck. Vixen x

think about what you can offer them, not what they can offer you, and focus on that.

By *JCouple  over a year ago

Teesside

I don't think you status update "This site makes me die!... I see the posts of some girls on here and they have so many demands but when it comes to what they give it’s laughable" will do you any favours buddy.

Also if your looking specifically for straight couples then the cross dressing will put many off.

Good luck

KJ

"Have a look at the bottom of my bio . There's some great advice for single guys on fab. Read it . Then read it again. It really is worth a read. Fab has been good to me and I've met some wonderful people on my fab journey

It's worked for a few of my single male friends on here

Cheers will take a read"

You're very welcome

By *ickeyandmouseCouple  over a year ago

nr Alicante

Why do you assume every couple want a single guy?

Not every husband wants to watch!

By *revaunanceCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

"Not every husband wants to watch! "

Too right. Some of us like to join in!

"Not every husband wants to watch!

Too right. Some of us like to join in!"

Great answer