FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Change from male to CD/TV/TS

Change from male to CD/TV/TS

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So i find myself wanting to go more and more into dressing...and would like for my meets to include that aspect. At what point would you say its the right time to change my profile from male?

I dont want to be dressed a 100% of the time in 'real life'. But I would like to for most of my meets from now on.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *amantha TSWoman  over a year ago

Swindon

"So i find myself wanting to go more and more into dressing...and would like for my meets to include that aspect. At what point would you say its the right time to change my profile from male?

I dont want to be dressed a 100% of the time in 'real life'. But I would like to for most of my meets from now on.

"

I'd start a new profile for your dressing meets, and run them both as individual entities. Yes you'll have to get verified all over again, but then T least you're being verified as femme you, rather than male you. Also makes it easier when you want to stay "drab" and have a normal meet, the pictures sometimes don't cross over on one profile.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thats a really good idea. Ill make sure to explain in the new and current profile why i have two etc so that i don't get accused of being a fake.....thats my saturday evening sorted

» Add a new message to this topic